It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I find the full text of Stanley Hilton's 9/11 lawsuit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I remember finding this lawsuit on the internet maybe over a year ago and it has since vanished. One of the biggest things I remember in the lawsuit was talk about the "Cyclops" navigation system that can be installed in planes to be controlled remotely.

Anyone know where to find the full text of this lawsuit? I swear it's vanished from the internet, unless I'm just not looking in the right place.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

I've not heard about this but I am aware of the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot, the qrs11 gyrochip, and FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control). Boeing paid a fine for selling planes to other countries containing these gyrochip parts which have military applications.

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060408&slug=boeing08

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I'd never heard of this until you mentioned it. I did find this:

www.apfn.net...

This has the docket number. You might be able to review all the original filings through Westlaw or some other legal service. Try your local law library, a search by docket number.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Yea I've listened to that interview a few times before actually. The lawsuit I'm looking for is pretty big and has a ton of information in it as I remember. I'm trying hard to find this right now but still having no luck, I'm going to get a account on prisonplanet forums and ask on there see if anyone knows where to get this. I'll post a link here if I do, but still if anyone knows where to see it please post it.
edit on 25-7-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The link I posted had the text of the original complaint, with the docket number. That number is all you need to get all the filings in the case. Unless impounded, all documents are public record. Your local law library would be the place to go, as they have the books and website services that lawyers use for research.

new topics

top topics

join