It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, everybody!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yeah, so here I am.

Please be gentle. I'm delicate like a flower.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Spend

Ha ha hey! Welcome. I'm assuming you are female? I play a game sometimes where I try to guess the gender of the person in the intro threads, and I thought you were a man before I clicked it ha ha. Then I had to laugh. I mean you still could be.

Anyway, welcome to a world where gender is less of a factor than your ideas and your ability to argue effectively, support yourself with evidence, have an open mind and deny ignorance!
edit on 24-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
welcome. enjoy. buckle up.

Seriously - welcome.

Whos

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Spend

Ha ha hey! Welcome. I'm assuming you are female? I play a game sometimes where I try to guess the gender of the person in the intro threads, and I thought you were a man before I clicked it ha ha. Then I had to laugh. I mean you still could be.

Anyway, welcome to a world where gender is less of a factor than your ideas and your ability to argue effectively, support yourself with evidence, have an open mind and deny ignorance!

Thanks for the welcome, but you're gonna get a big surprise when you lift up my skirt!

edit on 24-7-2012 by Spend because: My reason for the edit is that I'm a stupid, obnoxious n00b.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spend

That's awesome! Ha ha. I thought something was amiss.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spend

Well done...

You will likely fit right in and be able to hold your own.

Best of luck and ....Welcome to the "madness"!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Spend

Welcome to the ATS family, hope you enjoy your time here.

and if you are wanting a custom avatar please stop by and tell the creators what you might like and they will see what they can do for you! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone! Let's all be best friends!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
hi, hello, wilkommen, bien venue, come on in.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Thank you. Yes. Yes! All eyes on moi!

I keep seeing this message: "We're sorry, but new members with less than 20 posts are not allowed to create new threads outsite our Introductions Forum." However, if I reply to every post in this thread, then I'll be there in no time!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Amiss. LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Spend

Welcome to the ATS family, hope you enjoy your time here.

and if you are wanting a custom avatar please stop by and tell the creators what you might like and they will see what they can do for you! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since I'm too stupid to figure out how to put up an avatar, I was going to post a picture of myself from Tinypic, but then I realized that I might be banned since it would be a joke image of Miss Piggy exposing one pierced nipple like Janet Jackson. So no picture. Sorry. I know that it's what everyone wanted to see, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This may be a little forward for someone who joined so recently, but could everyone go to everything that I've posted so far and praise my wit and intelligence, even if there's no evidence of either? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Welcome Spend

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks, dude!

In other news, I finally figured out how to add an avatar. Hold your applause.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In other news, this is my 20th post, so I can create new threads!

top topics

join