It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Ever Say You Can't! -- VIDEO - 18-Year-Old Born Without Arms, Plays Guitar Like A Pro With

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
George Dennehy from VA was born without arms, but looks like he didn't consider that as an excuse

Here's the video:

This guy types, eats and washes his hair with his feet
www.huffingtonpost.com...

This guy is awesome, especially since he doesn't have any arms

I think too many people in North America get stressed and then take anti-depressants
It's amazing how in 3rd world countries they just deal with it, but here.... drugs drugs drugs
And addictive ones at that

But look at this guy, his medicine is LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Inspiring thread ModernAcademia.

My brother is handicapped to a certain degree (deaf and autistic) so throughout my life I've been exposed to people have many different handicaps both physically and mentally. I've met completely wheelchair bound people who physically are completely helpless in everyway but mentally are near genius. One girl of 13 I met, if I told her the date of my birthday and then randomly selected any year in the past or future, could tell me which day of the week my birthday would fall on even if it were 1000 years from now (I checked and she was right every time).

Many handicapped people are, believe it or not, are some of the happiest folks out there purely cos they accepted there physical or mental limitations very early on and therefore no longer have the superficial hangups many of us suffer from.

Here is a very inspiring video about a guy called Nick Vujicic who was born with no arms or legs and now travels the world as a motivational speaker. Many people may have seen this already but I think it's worth posting again.

S&F

edit on 24/7/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I think too many people in North America get stressed and then take anti-depressants
It's amazing how in 3rd world countries they just deal with it, but here.... drugs drugs drugs
And addictive ones at that

But look at this guy, his medicine is LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

There is a very limited amount of drugs that can grow arms back.

Sorry for flippant remark but I couldn't help myself.

There are lots of Americans, and others, with disabilities that do amazing things.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Much needed source of inspiration in the midst of so much negativity.

Thanks for bringing this our way, MA!

new topics

top topics

join