It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you ever walked home in the early hours and looked up and thot plz something happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
just got in from a mates and walking home looking up at night sky i thot why can,t i see a ufo or something way out thsre?

don,t know i feel like i want to witness the first contact or even the asteroid that takes us out.

always looking at sky thinking where are u?i,m waiting. was going to say am i just weird but think i know the answers too that lol

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Every night when I am walking the dogs

Even seen some odd things a few times, but what can I do? Guess I'll start carrying a camera to gather evidence. I would bet eventually you'll see something that you can't explain, human or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thescripter

just good to know at least i,m not alone

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I hope your life gets better, so you can stop wishing to be killed by an asteroid.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

I just recently got this wish! What should have been two stars decided to be something chasing after a similar something. And I mean way WAY up there. They didn't move in straight lines. The one being chased was heading west and suddenly turned north, with other one following.

Just two points of light in the night sky, but it made me very happy! No way could they have been planes that far up.

edit on 7/24/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You are definitely not alone. I go outside specifically hoping to see something other worldly. I was lucky enough to see something once when i was 19, but nothing since. Keep my fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
just got in from a mates and walking home looking up at night sky i thot why can,t i see a ufo or something way out thsre?

don,t know i feel like i want to witness the first contact or even the asteroid that takes us out.

always looking at sky thinking where are u?i,m waiting. was going to say am i just weird but think i know the answers too that lol

Perhaps you're looking up in the wrong direction...

You do NOT want contact with those things, trust me, I KNOW what I'm talkin' about.

You need to be lookin' up to your creator, not some created beings pretending to be something they are NOT.

There IS intelligent life out there but it' s not what you think it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

my lifes quite fine thank u but always had feeling that if something like thats going to happen then then i want to
witness it.

an asteroid is going to wipe everything out sooner or later and i,m sorry if i,m going to go then i like to see it in my life time,weird maybe but we,r all checking out sometime so what a way to go.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

You do NOT want contact with those things, trust me, I KNOW what I'm talkin' about.

You need to be lookin' up to your creator, not some created beings pretending to be something they are NOT.

:O what "is it" then!?!?!

tell me what you know please

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

no offence but i have no creator,if there,s a creator then he left his creation long ago,sorry but how people believe theres some god in this day and age i,ll never know.

lets start by god created the earth and the rest in 6 days and the 7th is the day of rest,so why is every scientist on the earth now saying that everything came to be from a big bang?

even the big bang theory i don,t believe,how did everything explode from nothing?scientists make it up as they go along.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for!

It just might come true!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by sparky31

I just recently got this wish! What should have been two stars decided to be something chasing after a similar something. And I mean way WAY up there. They didn't move in straight lines. The one being chased was heading west and suddenly turned north, with other one following.

Just two points of light in the night sky, but it made me very happy! No way could they have been planes that far up.

It feels good seeing something like that. If they're friendly....
We're not alone in the universe.

I was watching a bright star for most of the night a couple of years ago. We went to a birthday party (outside), and pointed out the star to my husband on our way home. I was commenting on how bright it was, then it got bigger and blinked out!! Both of us had that WTF moment...

Just the other night, we were talking about it, and realized that stars would have moved a bit after a few hours, this bright light was close to where I first saw it.

When it got bigger and blinked out, what I thought of was how in sci fi shows, they go into hyperspace mode.
Ever since we saw it vanish, we don't think it was a star......
edit on 24-7-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Hopefully they're not all bad....
I have heard some very scary stories.
If there's the beings that you've encountered, maybe there are benevolent beings also?

join