It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Shooting, MK Ultra, Manchurian Candidate, Cult, Or What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Short and sweet. I feel for everyone that has been affected by this tragedy, on all sides, This World has really been flushed into the crapper lately. But here are some angles to ponder.

This whole incident just seems so surreal. That being said there are many elements about this tragedy that reek of brainwashing. In some way shape or form I truly feel that brainwashing, hypnotism, psycho-tropic drugs or all the aforementioned were used on Holmes.

With or without his knowledge and or cooperation I really believe he was the subject of either the government or a cult or some other malevolent groups manipulation. The fact alone that he was totally dressed in body armor and apparently ready for a showdown yet he just in an essence waited for the authorities giving up without a struggle is odd enough.

There are many other inconsistencies and anomalies to his behavior, timing and other circumstances in this case that just cry there is more to this than what meets the eye.

I am open for suggestions, speculations, discussion and debate. Please just keep it civil and adult.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is it really so hard to believe there are violent crazies out there? This sort of incident has been happening forever. I realize its hard for the feeble minded to accept bad things happen, and that there has to be a better reason than a young man going nuts, but simmer down.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I suspected MK simply because of the timing; election, UN Treaty, etc, but then I am a conspiracy nut anyway.

I could not understand why he simply waited for the police after the shooting. Perhaps he was not expected to survive. There wasn't a suicide note or explanation on any website.

I understand his apartment explosives were not sophisticated however it took several days to disarm them. The story was the explosives were not sophisticated but the initiating devices were? Weird.

Then, I saw this guy in the courtroom (on TV) and he looked almost catatonic. Supposedly he lawyered up immediately so there would have been no real reason for him to look like that after extensive questioning. He looked terrible, not remorseful, but haggard. I suppose there is a logical reason for looking so bad after such a crime but he also looked "lost."

Did anybody else notice that?

P.S. I am not worried about him as a Manchurian Candidate. The Manchurian Candidate I am worried about is already in office.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Is it really so hard to believe there are violent crazies out there? This sort of incident has been happening forever. I realize its hard for the feeble minded to accept bad things happen, and that there has to be a better reason than a young man going nuts, but simmer down.

Domo, for once join "this" side of the fence. He was obviously drugged or mind-controlled, you can tell by the video that he was spooked, like he didn't know what the hell was going on.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

He didn't exactly lawyer up, he was given a public defender.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't know, I'm still on the fence. I can certainly see how someone like Sirhan Sirhan could be a manchurian candidate since a lot was at stake there with Bobby. But this was just a theater full of innocent civilians, and the goal of doing this to disarm citizens seems a stretch. Guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We will never know. Maybe he was from the future. Maybe he is a Russian spy. He may even have had first-hand experience with real ETs. He might have been given acceptance into a confidential government experiment. He could have stumbled on something he shouldn't have.

He could have been kidnapped and had his mind swapped with a Russian hitman from the future using the help of ETs and being enlisted by the Russian government for a confidential experiment because he stumbled on something he shouldn't have.

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

WOW! Keeping it civil I see. I agree there are nuts out there and bad things happen for seemingly no reason at all. As for feeble minds. I am merely stating there are a lot of strange details to this an apparently a lot of facts are being covered up and deleted if you will.

I don't think I need to simmer down as you put it, I don't think I seem worked up, I voiced an opinion and invited people to discuss. I didn't demand or rant or give an apocalyptic ultimatum. Feeble minds may have a hard time looking past what we are "allowed" to see by the media / government huh? But thanks for the input non the less!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
As for the Manchurian Candidate, I was throwing that out there as a what if, it kind of fits the scenario. I watched the footage of him in court also and felt he seemed oddly unaware of what was going on. Of course Joy Behar from the View says it is an act so I am sold......NOT!

The lame stream media has had experts say he is aware and he is not, just your usual disinformation and confusion tactics from them. I would even be open to that it could have been Demon possession as odd as it seems. Some tragedies leave you wondering how could even a mentally ill person do that or snap so quickly other than being possessed.

Like i said I am spit-balling and I am open to ADULT LEVEL HEADED DISCUSSION, but to me it just smells funny.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

My impression from the video was that he is nuts and sleep deprived.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I would agree with that also. I also heard when he got to jail he ate and then slept like a baby. Sleeping like a baby under those circumstances at least for me would be odd lol.
edit on 11/12/2010 by kcs7272 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by WiindWalker

My impression from the video was that he is nuts and sleep deprived.

Dude, the FBI knew about this weeks before it occurred.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Cmon man, do they have to spell it out for you? Too many coincidences.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
To be honest , It seems there`s more to this than we think ......

the one thing that keeps bugging me is the neurology ....... and the random victims , the shooting took place at that cinema for a reason , but James Holmes doesnt have a motive that fits the bill .

He timed the shooting , with a shooting scene in the movie ......... a movie he had never seen before

Plus the man they got looks nothing like James Holmes , and its alot of trouble to go through for the sake of one kid ............... why would they want this young neurologist "out of the picture" ? what does he know ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
To be honest , It seems there`s more to this than we think ......

the one thing that keeps bugging me is the neurology ....... and the random victims , the shooting took place at that cinema for a reason , but James Holmes doesnt have a motive that fits the bill .

He timed the shooting , with a shooting scene in the movie ......... a movie he had never seen before

Plus the man they got looks nothing like James Holmes , and its alot of trouble to go through for the sake of one kid ............... why would they want this young neurologist "out of the picture" ? what does he know ?

It has now come to light that he even won a grant from the Government to further his studies in Neuroscience. He also studied something called Temporal Illusion, the ability to alter perception of the past. Something is definitely rotten in Denmark.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Dug this up online:

Cite as:
Wada Y, Masuda T, Noguchi K, 2005, "Temporal illusion called 'kappa effect' in event perception" Perception 34 ECVP Abstract Supplement
Temporal illusion called 'kappa effect' in event perception
Y Wada, T Masuda, K Noguchi
The 'kappa effect' is a temporal illusion which is caused by spatial distance. The effect occurs when subjects judge the duration spanned by a series of successive stimuli along a straight line. If the temporal separation between stimuli is constant and the spatial distance is variable, the perceived temporal separation tends to increase as the spatial distance increases. We examined which representation of physical force (eg gravity) that is included in event perception would influence the kappa effect. Three circular stimuli were sequentially presented on a slope on a computer display. The first and second stimuli were successively displayed at fixed positions to show a slipping event, and the third stimulus was displayed in different positions in order to manipulate time intervals, spatial distances, and directions of traverse (slipping and climbing). Participants estimated the perceived duration between the second and third stimuli. In experiment 1, the third stimulus was presented below the first one; whereas in experiment 2, the third stimulus was the same as or above the first one in the climbing event. These experiments consistently demonstrated the presence of kappa effects when stimuli were perceived to traverse the slope. In experiment 1, the perceived velocity of climbing tended to be slower than that of slipping, but in experiment 2, the trend was opposite. These results suggest that temporal perception is affected by ecological events coping appropriately with given stimuli, and confirm the validity of the hypothesis.
These web-based abstracts are provided for ease of seaching and access, but certain aspects (such as as mathematics) may not appear in their optimum form. For the final published version of this abstract, please see
ECVP 2005 Abstract Supplement (complete) size: 2356 Kb

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
For those who don't think MK Ultra or mind control is possible please look up Pont Saint Esprit

top topics

join