It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallacy of Atheism and the Enigma of the Bible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This thread is simple. First, the illogical fallacy of Atheism is a choice lacking evidence.

Next, we have ample evidence for God from the only book that can demonstrate three enigmas by evidence:

1) The New Testament is woven into the Old Testament Concealed.

2) The Old Testament is woven into the New Testament Revealed.

3) The Bible demonstrates a skillful design outside our time domain. The evidence for this can be seen as history unfolds around us. God draws the future into the past for us to see as it comes by. The history of a nation (Israel) is known. The history of our own day and age is known as it approaches. The presence of a technocracy, identified as a global beast empire, is here now. Again, the Old Testament is revealed by the New Testament. The New Testament is woven into the Old. Jesus is Lord in both. God is the Father in both. They are one.

All of what is stated in these two videos has evidence that outweighs the improbable conclusion of the Atheist. The abundance of other videos from Gallups and Missler demonstrate that evidence is on the side of a Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. No amount of rational thought can overcome the evidence. Only one book stands as the lone voice crying in the wilderness of religions. It's demand that we love others is the truth that underpins the evidence. It's not about what we do, it's about what has been done for us. God demonstrates this love abundantly.

Further evidence comes from physics and the very trinity claimed in the Bible.

-Father is Light (Light is a duality, according to science, of particle and wave)

-Son is Word (John 1 states that God and the Word are one and that Jesus is the LOGOS / WORD. What is a word but a wave that carries information and thought by law)

-Holy Spirit (Consciousness)

Why does science miss the third aspect? It leaves God out. Light is a trinity, not a duality. This explains collapsing wave function clearly. Consider this evidence:

Reduce the three aspects of One God to one human on the other side of an image. Why an image?

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

All of reality is in the image of energy and information, which is produces by light quanta. The best way to describe a human is energy with consciousness, moving about in time and space. Matter is the physical aspect of consciousness collapsed from indeterminate wave function. Collapsing wave function is the leading theory for how light collapses from wave to particle. What did God say about this image?

Genesis 1:27

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Read closely. We are INSIDE this image. We are the image of God. In other words, God's image is produced on our side as us. God is one. Each person is one, but containing particle, wave and consciousness. The Trinity of God projects the image from Light, Wave (WORD) and Consciousness. What did God call Himself? The Great I AM. I AM is the universal awareness that signifies consciousness.

Can our own creations mirror Gods creation? What is the Image that Mankind produces from the fruit of knowledge? If our own technology is produced as our own fruit from understanding, then the computer is our image. What process does it use?

Information is collapsed by wave and projected into light particles on the screen. The memory locations of information are collapsed from the hard drive to the screen, but the process cannot be separated from the observer. The design and creation of the computer is dependent on the user. The user becomes dependent on the technology.

What is a tree? What is an acorn? What is common to both?

WORD

An acorn has the instructions locked into DNA to express the form of the 75 foot oak tree. Apart from WORD, none of it is possible. The same is true for the computer. Where does word come from? Can it be seen apart from particle?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

So far, three levels of evidence have been demonstrated. Consider what one of the greatest minds in science says about our universe. Here is his evidence that energy is information in movement. We are living in an image of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. Energy is Word and information, just as the Bible states.

We know by faith, not by sight. Faith demands this for our choice to be free from duplicity. Which choice are you making by claiming to be Atheist? It's not a choice to believe God is absent from his creation. No. It's a choice to be against God. It can also be a choice for God by loving others and removing our own sin. Law demands our obedience of it. If not, the law breaks us when we try to break it.

In the final analysis, the evidence is overwhelming that a Creator and Sustainer is present in this reality. What He asks of us all is simple: Love others and acknowledge the Father's Son as Lord. There is no choice in the end when faith become fact. Consider where we are headed.

Revelation 1:7

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

How can we verify that those who pierced Him will be here on this Earth when he appears a second time?

Paul's Testimony in Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

How many souls are on the earth now? 7,000,000,000 +. Did Jesus say, "You must be born again?"

All eyes will see and all knees will bow. We are all here to see the event.

What did Isaiah say about being born again?

Isaiah 26
19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

What did Job say?

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes —I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

Then again, evidence is not fact. However, when making a choice, make the best choice possible. Evidence is on the side of a loving God who offers the gift of salvation by simply choosing to see Him from what is hidden in plain sight.

There is no excuse for Atheism that will work when faith become fact. The evidence is all around us.

Romans 1

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
edit on 24-7-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Don't worry, when Jesus arrives on Earth, I'll respectfully ask him to step outside. When we're done there, I'll ask for his dad's address so I can repay the favor he did for the hundreds of millions of innocent souls who have died, suffered and burned, without reason or justification, because of his sick little game.

Yes, "John Kramer" (my pet name for your god - if you don't recognize it, Google it) has his piece of the pie coming. The pie he baked, with his own special ingredients, just for us. You wanna f*** with the human race? We'll take it straight back to you. We ARE hell right now, because that's how we were made. We can be the hounds of hell. And Hell has a three-letter name at the top of its list, VIP.

By the time this world's story is finished...or this chapter, at least...the moral will read thus: Beware what you do with your power, for it may turn back on you.

edit on 24-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Don't worry, when Jesus arrives on Earth, I'll respectfully ask him to step outside. When we're done there, I'll ask for his dad's address so I can repay the favor he did for the hundreds of millions of innocent souls who have died, suffered and burned, without reason or justification, because of his sick little game.

Here is where you trip over your premise. Jesus said, "You must be born again." A I pointed out in Revelation 1:7, all souls are here now to see Jesus come back. All eyes will see and all knees bow, even those who pierced him. Paul's testimony states that both the righteous and wicked will be raise to live on the last day. That day is now. You say God took life. That's not possible. Life continues. He simply took it and gave it back again. We have all been here many times. I have done a detailed article on this linked in my signature. Search for water and spirit baptism. It outlines transmigration of the soul. God created and he can take it to preserve us for the next baptism (Immersion into the water of reality). His object is to raise us to new life. The Good Shepherd is long-suffering with all of us. This is why the last judgment is final. We will be without excuse on that last and final accounting our our lives apart from bonding ourselves to Christ as servants of God. Love can only serve others. God demonstrates this to us in that all is done for our benefit. This is what a good Father does.

The truth is this: Confucius said it well when he stated it clearly. "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." We are required to do all three. We are also required to go through four baptisms. Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Water is baptism into reality. Fire represents trials and refinement--like alchemy. Water puts out fire.

Matthew 3 states the case clearly.

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Christ came to deliver Living Water. Water puts out fire. The coming judgment of man is with Fire, which changes the Spirit by trails and refinement, just like alchemy. The gold is the fruit that remains after the fire does its work.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hmmm, so we have light, information, and consciousness. Yeah, that's about right. Don't know why you need to call these things a god or imply that there's something sacred to them.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

First of all I am an atheist and I can tell you right away that that first video is BS.

An atheist is simply one who does not believe in gods, that is it. It is not an absolute assertion of certainty that one does not exist. The terms atheist and agnostic can be used together.

The claim in the video that there is "scientific" evidence to support to creationist argument is absurd.

Creationism is supported by no scientific methodology, and is in fact in opposition to all modern scientific theory.

In the video they assert that evolution is an interesting theory, well this just proves that they do not under stand the definition of theory.

Evolution is based on observable evidence and is a fact. And more

I do not want to respond to all your points because they are all based on a subjective interpretation of the bible, which in my honest opinion proves that it is not true. Because truth is not subjective.

My question to you is...

Why wont God (since were talking about the Christian one) give me an answer?

edit on 24-7-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by jiggerj

But these people HAVE to define all of these holy things. Only they can really know what it's all about. Only they can have the authority. It gives the middle man all the power. And who is the middle man?

The Church. And they never realize that it's dangerous to give man so much power...man does terrible things with such power. But as long as we are promised eternal life, of COURSE we accept.

link   

You do realize if I turn the Atheist Fallacy into the Christian Fallacy and merely ask a Christian—no wait, MR. CHRISTIAN—the same questions, that I will get the same answers?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

I have some stuff to do so I can't read this in its entirety right now or watch the videos, but the above statement caught my eye. I have to point out that this statement sounds a lot like a "circular reasoning" argument.

I don't believe in the Bible, but I do believe in God (I'm a Muslim). I just think skeptics, atheists, agnostics, whatever, are going to really jump on that. It might sound like a nifty and witty point because it rhymes, but I have a feeling it's going to fall on its face, especially with those who are more versed in the Bible and debate.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yes, "John Kramer" (my pet name for your god - if you don't recognize it, Google it) has his piece of the pie coming. The pie he baked, with his own special ingredients, just for us. You wanna f*** with the human race? We'll take it straight back to you. We ARE hell right now, because that's how we were made. We can be the hounds of hell. And Hell has a three-letter name at the top of its list, VIP.

By the time this world's story is finished...or this chapter, at least...the moral will read thus: Beware what you do with your power, for it may turn back on you.

Among other sources, this mindset is locked into us by the movies. Movies have been pounding this lie into our heads. You are speaking from the plot of a bad scifi movie using the false gods of paganism.

What did God say about the other gods, including the one we make of ourselves? He said, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated." Who are these two characters? Jacob leads the thread through the Bible to Jesus. Esau leads the thread through the mystery schools and Nimrod. When Nimrod (Osiris) was cut into pieces, this signifies what happened in Babel. The languages were cut and Nimrod becomes Osiris. Enoch becomes Hermes and Thoth. The pillar of Enoch (Pyramids) becomes a pagan monument. In reality, it is the monument to the Lord. Isaiah 19:19 reveals this.

Your premise sides with Esau and Babylon. To be specific, it is Mystery School Babylon. The lie that is perpetuated in the movies about the angry sky God and the innocent human is a twisted lie from the wrong tread and side of truth. God protects those who love others. God is one of the others. Hate seeks to steal, kill and destroy.

God loves Jacob and hates Esau. All of us should love instead of hate. Hate leads to war. Love leads to peace. God is always on the sight of love and protecting those who do the same.

It's understandable that Esau would be angry, but that anger is not justified by love. Jacob is justified by love. I side with the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, because God is LOVE.

Know them by their fruit.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Among other sources, this mindset is locked into us by the movies. Movies have been pounding this lie into our heads. You are speaking from the plot of a bad scifi movie using the false gods of paganism.

I promise you, no movie convinced me that God is a monster. The real world did that. You can blame his creations. And because he is "perfect" and "omnipotent", you can also blame him. He chose this destiny. He has nothing to fear from destroying the world, but we do...yet the plan still goes forward. If that's how much he cares, I no longer want any part of him, unless he finally decides to help the world. If he proceeds to end this world, I will hunt him down for his actions. And if I can, I will destroy him.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes, you're right to oppose atheism. But you are wrong to myopically focus on the Bible at the exclusion of world religion and myth. Comparative religion, comparative mythology, and comparative mysticism make it quite clear that God is woven throughout all of world religion and myth, not just your tiny little modern corner of it.

Fundamentalism is the false prophet.

edit on 24-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Spirituality is great. Christianity, what it has done so far, not so much.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

I have some stuff to do so I can't read this in its entirety right now or watch the videos, but the above statement caught my eye. I have to point out that this statement sounds a lot like a "circular reasoning" argument.

I don't believe in the Bible, but I do believe in God (I'm a Muslim). I just think skeptics, atheists, agnostics, whatever, are going to really jump on that. It might sound like a nifty and witty point because it rhymes, but I have a feeling it's going to fall on its face, especially with those who are more versed in the Bible and debate.

Thank you for sharing this. If you have the time to go through what I have presented, there are refined versions by following the link in my signature. Beyond this, I have a simple way for you to reason between the two faiths of Islam and Christianity.

Look at what is common between us. We both love God. We both love Jesus and recognize him as the savior of either a nation (Islam) or humanity (Christianity). Here is where the division begins. Jesus has a gospel that is clear. It says to love others--even enemies as a way to reflect a loving God that loves others, especially those in His family. Here is where the division begins again between Islam and Christianity. Islam is taught that it is okay to steal, kill, destroy and lie if it suits the aims of the belief.

The Quran teaches the believer to lie. I wouldn't be honest with this unless I also mentioned that the Bible has condoned a lie or two as well. The story of Lot shows this. The woman lied for the angels. This was accounted for her righteousness. Is there a difference? Yes.

The woman that lied was protecting, honoring, defending and assisting God by doing this. What is the aim of Islam in this world if you had to be honest? It is domination by any means possible.

Compare this to what Jesus said to do. Love others. Trust God and not man. Follow the law. Here is where we find the next division. God created the family. Because of this, we are charged with loving others, including enemies, but especially family. In the Middle East, who reflects the family of Abraham, the father of two great nations? Who hates the other more? Who loves both?

In the end, the only belief that can possibly rise with God in this world is the Christian faith. Jesus, God and God's Law are at the center of the faith. Honoring, protecting and defending all of humanity, even enemies, is the goal of a faith built on God's love for us. It's not about what we do, but about what has been done for us. Again, where does the Muslim faith place trust? In God or their own works? Jesus is the only bridge between God and man. This is what is common between us. The rest is a matter of correct choice with Truth as the guide.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That's because there is an enantiodromian reversal built into it. Halfway through the Picsean 'Platonic' month, the second fish rose to dominance and the age switched from Christ to anti-Christ.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Spirituality holds its direct connection to the Mystery Schools of Babel. Nimrod is Osiris. When the languages were cut, Nimrod becomes a cut Osiris and Isis trying to put him back in his place again. Go back a few posts where I outline this in greater detail. Spirituality is Esoteric. RCC Dogma is Exoteric. Where did Jesus say the true path was found? The narrow path with Him between extremes. Spirituality is a pursuit for self. As a paradox, it claims that the "Self" must be released and all desire eliminated. If you look at those who practice spirituality, do you see evidence for the elimination of desire? No. We see more desire and sensual pursuits. Look at the Church and its exoteric dogma. Is this the same pursuit, only by works? What was the path Jesus said as the narrow way?

Both of the above examples seek selfish ends by duplicity. If a person seeks to honor God by avoiding his punishment, what is the true aim? If a person seeks reward by honoring God, what is the true aim of the pursuit? In both cases, it's duplicity for selfish ends. What did Jesus say? He said that we must be in this for others and not ourselves.

Compare these three examples to Buddha. What did he say on the topic? He said that suffering can be eliminated by a neutral way. Avoid desire, but keep from suffering for reward. In other words, escape both. Why is Jesus way superior? Examine suffering and you can see. Buddha eliminated suffering. The truth is that suffering is the point.

The concept is found in the natural law of returns. If we smoke we get cancer. This is because we took the reward for ourselves and it caused the debt in the body. Flip this to suffering first and you see why Buddha was wrong. If we suffer exercise and say no to the smokes, we increase health. This is because we suffer first for the reward that follows. Suffer a job and your family eats. Buddha ran from his family, wife and child.

Jesus rises above all other choices in that he showed us how to suffer for others as our primary goal. By doing so, we also reap reward and do it for the benefit of the whole instead of the benefit of our own selfish pursuits.

Spirituality is another version of selfishness and pride. God's way is simple. Love others and love God. Follow his law. Do this for others, with God being one of the others.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It's ok to wrestle with God, and he will share a joke with you at the end which will have you laughing with him, just don't stop wrestling and more than anything maintain an open mind and a willing heart, and do not become hard hearted.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Islam is taught that it is okay to steal, kill, destroy and lie if it suits the aims of the belief.

The Quran teaches the believer to lie.

This is not true. You are yet another person who misunderstands the concept of taqiyya. Under taqiyya a Muslim is only permitted to hide their faith if their life would be in danger as a result. But stealing, killing and destroying is absolutely not okay. The only "violence" that is permitted is in self-defense.

And the Qur'an absolutely does NOT teach Muslims to lie.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Yes, you're right to oppose atheism. But you are wrong to myopically focus on the Bible at the exclusion of world religion and myth. Comparative religion, comparative mythology, and comparative mysticism make it quite clear that God is woven throughout all of world religion and myth, not just your tiny little modern corner of it.

Fundamentalism is the false prophet.

Very true. I couldn't agree more. I love Rumi and I read Confucius. I read the Quran and I value the works of philosophy. We can't know why we see truth in this apart from realizing the root. All symbols have a root meaning. For instance, nearly all Christians miss the point of being born again. They miss the significance of baptism. Why? They don't bother to reduce the symbol to its root meaning. Baptism in the water is immersion into reality. Being born again is clearly outlined in the New Testament as rebirth into another life, here on earth, after we die. John 3 clearly shows how to escape the Earth, Air, Water and trials of Fire. We are to be born into the Spirit. We can't do this apart from the baptisms of the other trials. All symbols are tied at the root, but the root grows. This is the excluded middle when examining the source of the seed as it grows.

As you rightly say, a comparative study illuminates the rest. We must answer why this is or we miss the point. As I have stated a couple of times, Jacob was loved and Esau was hated by God. Reduce this to the root of the symbols. Jacob represents the Bible and the thread that leads to Jesus. This truth is hermetically sealed. Hermes is Enoch and truth that is sealed by a scribe is sealed at the root of the symbol. If the words are tampered with, the meaning remains. We see the truth of the symbol make its way with Easu to the Mystery Schools of Babylon. Nimrod was cut into pieces by language when Babel fell. When the languages move, so do the symbols. Nimrod becomes a cut up Osiris. Enoch becomes Hermes (Greek) and Thoth (Egypt).

The best question you can answer is this: Where is the root? Jacob has it, and it is sealed in the symbolism. All other religions and schools of wisdom are cut from the root.

You said fundamentalism is the false prophet. This is painting with a broad brush. Prejudice can only tag someone with a name and then hate the name. We are all individuals. Prejudice is what it is, no matter how we justify it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Islam is taught that it is okay to steal, kill, destroy and lie if it suits the aims of the belief.

The Quran teaches the believer to lie.

This is not true. You are yet another person who misunderstands the concept of taqiyya. Under taqiyya a Muslim is only permitted to hide their faith if their life would be in danger as a result. But stealing, killing and destroying is absolutely not okay. The only "violence" that is permitted is in self-defense.

And the Qur'an absolutely does NOT teach Muslims to lie.

At the surface, this may be true by theology, but what does the fruit reveal? Why do we know the Coptic Christians are in danger in Egypt right now? They are Egyptians too, right? We know that the millions of Coptics will die because they are Christian. They will turn the other cheek and they do not fight wars. Who will kill (already have killed) their brother? It won't be the Copts.

Can we blame Israel for doing the same? Yes. They killed Jesus as well, yet all Hebrews are not killers. If we judge them by their race, we judge ourselves as well. Prejudice is hatred. God is not hate (yet he hates evil and defends thos who love). Does God steal, kill and destroy those who love? Does Satan? Who can judge the difference? The true followers of Christ are the few in this world that follow the correct path with God in the wilderness by loving others-even enemies. Jesus has a gospel that Islam denies.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I promise you, no movie convinced me that God is a monster. The real world did that. You can blame his creations. And because he is "perfect" and "omnipotent", you can also blame him. He chose this destiny. He has nothing to fear from destroying the world, but we do...yet the plan still goes forward. If that's how much he cares, I no longer want any part of him, unless he finally decides to help the world. If he proceeds to end this world, I will hunt him down for his actions. And if I can, I will destroy him.

If a thief breaks into your home, will you justify the thief because the people are organized by law? Who is condemned when the world is destroyed? Is the person who follows the law of love condemned or the thief who shook his fist at the lawgiver?

Your premise justifies the thief, despite the fact that the lawgiver has offered grace and unmerited mercy if we follow one law of love by faith.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join