It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Star Christian Bale Visits Shooting Victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I just came accross this and decided to share it with ATS since it hasn't been posted yet and yes, I did a search just to make sure. I remember reading a few comments from a few ATS members a few days ago about how it would be a good idea if Christian Bale visited the shooting victims dressed in a Batman suit. I laughed at that idea, and I knew that would never happen but at least Christian Bale actually visited as himself which is a act a kindness from a good old samaritan. That's assuming his intentions are "good" but we'll never know but all that matters is that I hope he made the victims life more easier considering what they went through.

I wish all the families of the victims of the shooting the best of luck, I'm sorry for all their losses.

AURORA, Colo. (AP) — Batman star Christian Bale is in Colorado visiting survivors of the shooting at a theater showing "The Dark Knight Rises."

Carey Rottman, one of the 58 people injured in Friday's shooting, posted two photos of himself with Bale on his Facebook page after the actor's visit Tuesday. Hospital staff also posted a Facebook photo of Bale with some staff members.

There had been an online campaign urging Bale to visit survivors of the shooting.

Bale also visited a makeshift memorial to the victims near the theater. He walked past the 12 crosses erected for each of the slain victims, with many people there not realizing who he was.

President Barack Obama and members of the Denver Broncos also have made hospital visits to some of the survivors.

Source

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What a great guy! I hope this helps the victims with their emotional healing. I couldn't imagine going through our witnessing something like this.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I feel like he's the kinda of guy that didn't need an online petition to get him to do this.. what a legend.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
That's heartwarming. If there's any time when we need a superhero it's now, to support the victims. This guy really is a superhero now in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What a great guy. Kudos!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I know he has a bad reputation, but my level of respect for him definitely went up a notch.
It's got to be good for the morale of the survivors. A very decent thing to do.

new topics

top topics

join