It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of a gun saving multiple lives!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by Tramadolnights
Lol, Americans.

People please!

If this quote doesn't notify everyone to this poster's state of mind, and general disregard for our way of life....welll I don't know what will.

Yeah we are American's(Thank you Cpt. Obvious)...well many of us at least. We also tend to follow the US constitution, or at least try to in most cases.

I just think it is absolutely hillarious that you lot get so worked up over something that everybody else in the world has access to, but don't need to scream about.

I also think it is funny that you call the existences you have "life". If only you knew just how much better it was out here abroad.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
In 2010 - the latest year for which detailed statistics are available - there were 12,996 murders in the US. Of those, 8,775 were caused by firearms.

UNITED STATES- Total murders in 2010= 12,996 Firearm related= 8,775 hadngun= 6,009 Precentage of gun murders= 67.52

The states that have lose laws and also have the most household with legal guns for protection also have the highest gun crimes, robberies and gun deaths yet no hero factor.

You know why I dont live in the U.S? Because it is a dangerous ugly place overrun by stupid, ignorant, egotistical monkeys who think their lives are worth it. There is a reason why nobody in this world like Americans and will not cry at all if she is ever nuked. Sometimes with cancer you have to cut the cancerous part completely out.

What would you do if you were in a cage full of stupid monekys? Stay, stand your ground?

edit on 25-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LockNLoad

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Pwned. < snip >

Pwned?!?!? So you are telling everyone in this thread that you are some kind of Billy Bad Ass, and yet you use the "word" "pwned"??? Come on be truthful, you're nothing but a 15yo keyboard warrior.
edit on 25-7-2012 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

I was appealing to the intelligence level of some of the posters, obviously you got it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I also wonder and have asked several times on seperate threads but got no answer, if a criminal pulls a gun on you chances are he hasnt much to lose. What makes all these people think that pulling their guns is gonna instantly save them and make everything alright? If someones pointing a gun at you and you attempt to pull yours, obviously they will shoot you first. You all think your pro gunslingers, i bet thats the natural feeling anyone stupid enough to point a gun at someone gets. Surely criminals are more experienced shooters? This is the modern day not the wild west. Pretty much the rest of the worlds grown up, why cant you guys even consider it?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

15 is WAY too young to even know the true meaning of the word pwned

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

P.S The guy was released from hospital within 15 days. No charges laid.

Should of...sorry...should've been, since you were the physical aggressor. I would of...dang...I would've had your pansy butt behind bars.

Of course, that's assuming your "imposing figure" would of...crap...would've been vertical.

/TOA

No matter how many time you can play it in your head, if it were you showing me your gun to intimidate me, you would be in hospital too.

Gun owners beware, you carry, and if you step out of line, I and other will unleash hell upon you because we all know when little ignorant chumps get there butts beat infront of girlfriend they will pull out their gun, thats why i "FINISH HIM".

Look kid, I worked security for many years, I have hospitalized, disfigured and disarmed many people. I have no fear, I move quick, steadily without out mercy. Think twice before you try to intimidate someone with a gun.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman

I also wonder and have asked several times on seperate threads but got no answer, if a criminal pulls a gun on you chances are he hasnt much to lose. What makes all these people think that pulling their guns is gonna instantly save them and make everything alright? If someones pointing a gun at you and you attempt to pull yours, obviously they will shoot you first. You all think your pro gunslingers, i bet thats the natural feeling anyone stupid enough to point a gun at someone gets. Surely criminals are more experienced shooters? This is the modern day not the wild west. Pretty much the rest of the worlds grown up, why cant you guys even consider it?

You are right,. These boneheads here on this thread are quite lacking in moral and basic intelligence, they are glued to their tvs, computers and beer and are so dull minded they cannot see the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tramadolnights

They have a funny idea of freedom in the "land of the free" dont they?
Im free to go about my life without feeling the need to be armed to kill at all times. Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Im out of this thread. The intelligence level of the arguments is just too low for me.

The great flood was good thing for there comes a time where stupidity is the norm and nothing can be done to reverse that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Well the fact is that mental giants like yourself that need to carry weapons probably couldn’t defend himself physically due to a lack of it and most likely live in a lower class even if you think you don’t.

How old are you? Grown men do not engage in fisticuffs for bragging rights. One (myself included) carries a weapon to protection from people who would attempt to "give me a good ole fashioned whoppin".

See in the adult world I don't know if you are going to follow the Queensbury rules to settle a matter of honor or beat me to death when you start so yeah - I will pull my piece and shoot you center mass after the first hostile act.

You are in the commission of the crime .of assault and I do not have to let it escalate further to justify the use of deadly force. What would your defense be in court? Well, let me rephrase - what will your families lawyers defense of your actions be in court that he just wanted to beat him up good like he does so often he wasn't going to kill him... Do you see how absurd that sounds. Adults don't fist fight - that is for teenage boys. Adults are either perpetrators of assault or victims and a victim has a right to self defense.

One does not in the heat of a conflict know your state of mind nor the level of threat (I mean are you a lethal martial arts expert or boxing champion...or just a bar room douche with a chip on the shoulder and too much testosterone) and if I feel my life is in danger in my State I can shoot you dead and walk away....

So be a physical man at your own risk...IMO.

When people carry guns they eventually use them. People like you are not all intelligent and a master of self control most likely you are the opposite.

Bull # - I have carried a weapon with a permit since I could, going on some 26 years now and never had an occasion to use it. I have killed in combat but not in a civilian sense.

So what happens when a mental giant like you gets out of line and a physical man like me steps in and gives you and old fashioned whoopin infront of your girlfriend ( if you swing that way) , what are you gonna do, ull your piece?

Yep - I will claim I was afraid for my life and that since I have retained hardware in my neck any blow to my head that causes a whiplash effect is about 50% likely to either kill to paralyze me. Physical men like you who would speak of giving a grown man a thrashing have no idea the predicament you are in.

You will be dead so no one will know your intent only that I was attacked. I think I'd win in court it wouldn't be too hard to establish a patern of irresponsible and violent and reckless physical altercations for even the unskilled investigator in a "physical mans" life.

Remember no one knows if you intend to just fistfight or kill them and they according to the law (at least where I live) they don't have to wait for a life threatening act in and of itself to take place or see a weapon to respond with one..only the reasonable feeling of the fear for one's life is required to justify the use of deadly force.

Barroom bullies beware....

edit on 25/7/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Once again you have made a ton of baseless accusations, ignored the facts, insulted me, and failed to read the facts of the case.

The US had a homicide rate of 4.8 per 100,000 residents, while Canada had 5.1. Canada is higher.

No I don't even believe in the illuminati, I believe in crackheads, and violent gangs in bad neighborhoods.

No, I'm not a pathetic worm, but I am an animal, as are you, but I have a strong feeling I'm much more enlightened than you are, because I use logic, fact, reason in my analysis in addition to my prayer and meditation. I don't feel the need to insult people that disagree with me no matter how baseless nor ignorant their views are even after I have proven them wrong.

I do however love a good fight as much as I love a good debate, and I'd be happy to meet you in a ring, on a mat, or in an alley at any time, without my gun, and you can even bring a baseball bat if you'd like. The internet toughguys and movie fans always think a baseball bat is a hell of a weapon, and I love nothing more than taking it away and then forcing them to use their hands. I'm not some big talker, I live the life that I describe, and I enjoy every minute of it. So, feel free to insult me all you want from the safetly of your suburbanite bubble of ignorance and naivety, but if you ever wanna test your theories, I'm game.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Well the fact is that mental giants like yourself that need to carry weapons probably couldn’t defend himself physically due to a lack of it and most likely live in a lower class even if you think you don’t.

How old are you? Grown men do not engage in fisticuffs for bragging rights. One (myself included) carries a weapon to protection from people who would attempt to "give me a good ole fashioned whoppin".

So if an idiot like you steps out of line, you think you dont hace the right to be put back in line? You think your gun gives you the right to be an ass without suffering the consequences?

One does not in the heat of a conflict know your state of mind nor the level of threat (I mean are you a lethal martial arts expert or boxing champion...or just a bar room douche with a chip on the shoulder and too much testosterone) and if I feel my life is in danger in my State I can shoot you dead and walk away....

My point, I see an idiot carrying and if I feel my life or the lives of friends family and the innocent are in danger, youre going down, doesnt matter how many cans you shoot in the alley way I will not hold back. Gun means you just agreed to a face breaking, I will make sure you dont get up for days and that you are disarmed when you do.

So be a physical man at your own risk...IMO.
My physicality has saved lives and I will continue to do so.

When people carry guns they eventually use them. People like you are not all intelligent and a master of self control most likely you are the opposite.

Bull # - I have carried a weapon with a permit since I could, going on some 26 years now and never had an occasion to use it. I have killed in combat but not in a civilian sense.
There are people that use illegal drugs responsibly. Whats your point. Drugs are bad and so are guns.

So what happens when a mental giant like you gets out of line and a physical man like me steps in and gives you and old fashioned whoopin infront of your girlfriend ( if you swing that way) , what are you gonna do, ull your piece?

Remember no one knows if you intend to just fistfight or kill them and they according to the law they don't have to wait for a life threatening act in and of itself only the feeling of the fear for one's life is enough.
Thats my point. Come around me, show me the but of your gun and I will show you a lifetime of physiotherapy or worse and I will walk.

Thats just me. Gun owners think they are tough but they are the true cowards legal or not.

I dont give a crap if people like dislike me. It only means that we are on the right track.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I give up, they just cant think outside theyre little boxes.
Notice still no ones answered about the "whos gonna shoot who first" thing

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

No I don't even believe in the illuminati, I believe in crackheads.........

I believe in intelligence, morality, peace, understanding, respect and humanity.

Guns are needed in low life neighbourhoods. Guns are need to protect against other gun owners.

Wish all alcoholics and gun owners were given their own country and then we can see them burn. Oh wait they do, its call the u.s

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LockNLoad

Pwned. < snip >

Pwned?!?!? So you are telling everyone in this thread that you are some kind of Billy Bad Ass, and yet you use the "word" "pwned"??? Come on be truthful, you're nothing but a 15yo keyboard warrior.
edit on 25-7-2012 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

I was appealing to the intelligence level of some of the posters, obviously you got it.

Ahhhh.... So you are just a 15yo keyboard warrior, and since I raised 3 kids (and suffered through their teenage years) I can now understand your mentality better, and be a little more understanding in your naive view of the world, don't worry some day you'll become an adult and understand how the world works a little better.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Amen to that

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Once again you have made a ton of baseless accusations, ignored the facts....

My accusation are all with base. I provided facts and destroyed your deluded opinions.
The US had a homicide rate of 4.8 per 100,000 residents, while Canada had 5.1. Canada is higher.

d neighborhoods.

I use logic, fact, reason in my analysis in addition to my prayer and meditation.
Yet no one here has seen any of these "qualities".

I do however love a good fight as much as I love a good debate, and I'd be happy to meet you in a ring,
thats my playground, I dont fight to prove how pathetic you are but defend, protect and ensure the safty of others.

on a mat, or in an alley at any time, without my gun, and you can even bring a baseball bat if you'd like.

Spoken like a true fool. The type of guy you are you would leave the gun on your bicycle or stashed so when you wake up you will seek revenge.

The internet toughguys and movie fans always think a baseball bat is a hell of a weapon, and I love nothing more than taking it away and then forcing them to use their hands. I'm not some big talker, I live the life that I describe, and I enjoy every minute of it. So, feel free to insult me all you want from the safetly of your suburbanite bubble of ignorance and naivety, but if you ever wanna test your theories, I'm game.

Sorry your life lacks any usable or moral substance that is required for this world to become better place for the meek and worthy. Besides your challenges towards me will have you defecating and convulsing like all the rest.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Great video I wish the MSM would show more stuff like that instead of the constant criminals and crazies with guns.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman

I give up, they just cant think outside theyre little boxes.
Notice still no ones answered about the "whos gonna shoot who first" thing

Thats way over their comprehension level.

How many of these morons wish they can shoot me or others who are for stricter gun laws. The irony of stupidity.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join