It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein: National Security Leaks Coming from White House 'Ranks'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
story from Breitbart
by Tony Lee -- 24 Jul 2012

Feinstein: National Security Leaks Coming from White House 'Ranks'

This is not coming from any fly-by-night opinionated journalist this time.

Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) IS the Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Listen up people and wake up.

We as a nation may have been compromised more than we thought with this.

We currently have raving jealousy running rampid in the White House and in the entire Obama Administration !!

They will stop at nothing to stay in power.

They mostly have connections to local Chicago politics and crime.

They have minimal knowledge about world wide affairs and what the U.S. is up against.

This is serious.

Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA), Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, on Monday said the White House appears to be responsible for leaking classified national security information.

‘‘I think the White House has to understand that some of this is coming from their ranks,’’ Feinstein said at a World Affairs Council forum, according to the Associated Press (AP).

Republicans, such as Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), have accused the Obama administration of leaking national security information to win votes. Specifically, McCain mentioned the computer virus program that disabled some of Iran’s nuclear facilities -- and other sensitive national security matters. ....

Read the article and follow the links inside --- then wake up please !!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

We currently have raving jealousy running rampid in the White House and in the entire Obama Administration !!

If they have some kind of vendetta going on, don't expect the information to be impartial or un-opinionated.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

She is the absolute last person that I would have guessed would say something like this

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Personally I wouldn't trust Feinstein as far as I could throw her. And McCain was a little behind the news on the virus because Israel leaked that little bit of info. Seems like the Zionist have given Feinstein her orders with the go ahead to get rid of Obama.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Now it seems that they "got to" the Senator !!

She is apparently retracting some of what she said !!

Hmmm.

I wonder why ?

Important Topic Updates

UPDATE: Feinstein walks back leak remarks

Sen. Feinstein issued a statement Tuesday explaining that her remarks to the World Affairs Council on Monday were inappropriate and purely speculative.

“I was asked whether the White House might be responsible for recent national security leaks,” she wrote. “I stated that I did not believe the president leaked classified information. I shouldn’t have speculated beyond that, because the fact of the matter is I don’t know the source of the leaks.”

Feinstein "backTracks"

And to think her original words were sooo strong too !!

Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) IS the Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee !!!

How could her words be so "inappropriate and purely speculative" ??

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Well there is a complete 180......
Did they send secret service to visit her family or something?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

She got threatened.

Then retracked her statement.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Interesting reversal by Feinstein. Her initial statement amazed me considering her past but this sudden reversal is a clear indication that the PTB got to her. What a difference a day makes. You couldn't pay me enough to get involved in that level of politics. Apparently one's fortitude is up for grabs in that type of position.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by TKDRL

She got threatened.

Then retracked her statement.

Actually she got Corey Booker'd....

top topics

join