It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesterton
reply to post by darkbake

That statement originally included the word 'patients' in its string of residents. I notice that's been scrubbed, too.

Oh, that is interesting. We can seemingly find out more about this by what they try to hide from us than by what they tell us. I wonder if it is relevant.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
good grief. when you look up public records it will tell you the tenants of the address but not the DATES. i read (don't remember where i read it - will try to look it up) that he HAD 2 roommates. i'm not sure if that report was true. the "public record" on my own home lists past residents that don't currently live here but depending on the records you look at it SEEMS like they do.

it's not a cover up it's a mistake. none of the people in the building have mentioned roommates because he didn't have any at the time of the bombing or the months leading up to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
More initial information from first hand witnesses claiming this shooter had an accomplice that somehow was buried in the avalanche of press coverage:

The University of Colorado, Denver: An MK Ultra hot-spot since the 1950s.

This witness obviously saw wht he describes! The question is, was the person receiving the mobile call just an innocent bystander responding to a call and therefore walking towards the emergency exit to take the call or was he an accomplice or involved in someway? If it is the latter then this is bigger than just some guy gone nuts on drugs!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Nice thread.

I always say, the eye in small detail is always ignored by mainstream.

As I've mentioned on another thread, and I'm thinking out loud, I'd be taking a very close look at other students at the University Holmes attended, especially those with strong connections to a certain Middle Eastern country.

Holmes was a specific target and I'm thinking he was set up by someone who knew him or of him though not necessarily a friend of his.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Holmes neighbours and close University mates would confirm whether or not he had flatmates. I have a feeling he had none if his apartment was booby trapped; thats not to say Holmes may have had flatmates in the past.

How many James Holmes are there in Colorado?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by pasiphae

Holmes neighbours and close University mates would confirm whether or not he had flatmates.

As posted previously in this thread, all quotes from actual people seem to confirm that he did not have room mates,

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I can't even bring up his full name (or with only middle initial E) doing a normal "white pages" search... and I've tried several sites.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Might want to check this YouTube video out...

The plot thickens...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I think the questions that this witness needs to answer are:

1.) After the guy went to the exit and took the call, did he come back to his chair and sit back down?

2.) Did he have red hair?
edit on 25-7-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

I find it interesting that he says " the movie shut off, it was completely dark, and then he walked in "
edit on 25-7-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Like many others, I've watched countless hours, now, of post incident armchair analysis, and I haven't heard anything about the potential roommates. But I can't watch all channels at once. Has anyone on TV (MSM) or their guest speakers mentioned anything about them?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Might want to check this YouTube video out...

The plot thickens...

The video looks fake.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
They are changing the story and most people would be oblivious or just go along with it.

Not that I'm actually challenging your find, but I have a bit of a problem with such claims.

Now we have military or astronauts who go out about UFOs or aliens. We have politicians who go out on some scandals. We have all sort of people who go out on wo many things.

And not one journalist would let it be known that someone is pressing them to publish doctored news?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
They are changing the story and most people would be oblivious or just go along with it.

Not that I'm actually challenging your find, but I have a bit of a problem with such claims.

Now we have military or astronauts who go out about UFOs or aliens. We have politicians who go out on some scandals. We have all sort of people who go out on wo many things.

And not one journalist would let it be known that someone is pressing them to publish doctored news?

Not a bad point at all, especially considering just how many journalists there are. Hmm.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Thats what I thought

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This might shed some light on things in regards to Holmes and his family:

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

If you are still looking for the article which talks about his neighbor going to his door when she heard music playing.

Kaitlyn Fonzi, a 20-year-old biology student at University of Colorado Denver who lives in an apartment below Holmes' said she heard techno music blasting from Holmes apartment around midnight. Another tenant said residents called 9-1-1 about the racket. Fonzi went upstairs and knocked on the door. When no one answered, she put her hand on the knob and realized the door was unlocked. Fonzi decided not to go inside the apartment.

www.denverpost.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Because making mistakes looks bad? I mean, theoretically that's a pretty plausible human reaction. Someone makes a mistake, they remove their mistake.

Rightly or wrongly thats what I think has happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
And this couldn't be chalked up as a simple reporting mistake?

I don't get all the conspiracies surrounding this. Why would the police have not taken the shooter out to prevent him from talking?

Does not make sense.

Generally when there is a reporting mistake, the false information is not removed entirely from all previous publications. Usually they just correct themselves and set the record straight. The fact that older data has been changed does seem quite fishy to me, or at least odd in that I have never noticed this occurring before during any story. Good find OP.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
1. There used to be something called "journalistic integrity". Whether a news outlet is "legally" bound to cite corrections or not, it is journalistic duty to print retractions.... be it a spelling error or misreporting. Some of you will remember going to the library and finding all sourced information on microfilm!! All that recorded news is like a snapshot in time. If it is now acceptable to go back and edit whatever article for whatever reason at whatever time, then what can we rely on? It completely subverts historical reporting and records.

2. The internet age and fast moving news is no excuse for bad reporting. It is the outlet's responsibility to first, make sure that their information is solid before printing or broadcasting.... Well, we've seen that go down the toilet in the past few years. Second, it is incomprehensible that anyone would allow or defend a news organization to alter already printed articles at their whim.

Do you see what happens then? Where that slippery slope leads? Nearly all of what media has printed/broadcasted, at least about this particular case, is speculation masquerading as fact. And it's darn effective, because I see tons of people parroting what they are hearing and passing it on as fact like some horrifying game of operator. The line between fantasy and reality is already dissolving. Randomly editing news without any sort of record is the straw that will break the camel's back.

This is bad. Very bad. And it makes me feel a little sick, because I know there are the vocal few perceptive enough to pick up on this, but those voices will be drowned out by the masses gossiping about dude's orange hair, how he's the joker, and various other inane or defaming topics. Good lord.

ETA: I honestly cannot believe people are actually defending the news outlets on this one. And this is precisely why our future looks dim.

edit on 7/25/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: add info

edit on 7/25/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Its always struck me that Heath Ledger died while playing the role of the joker, he was supposedly warned by Jack Nicholson, who also played the joker, about the role being undertaken - suggesting Jack had a few interesting issues while holding the mantle (link below), and now this murderer, who claims he was the joker.

i mean cam'an!

www.nydailynews.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join