It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I won't argue with your logic. It is sound and I would tend to agree with you. You also raise some interesting points about his research. This has intrigued me since I heard about his research and presentation on Temporal Illusion. I usually don't go off the deep end with stuff like this, but there are so many things about this Holmes character and all of the events that just don't jive with me. It makes me wonder if perhaps he really was a genius.. Perhaps he knew a little too much?

I digress..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I just want to say great post. You are on top of your game for doing your research on this topic. Keep up the good work so we can piece together this obvious cover-up story.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There is a possibility that the police have requested a blackout on this information, i.e., the record of two room-mates from California. I know the cat is out of the bag, but police might be wanting to muffle discussion of possible room-mates for their own reasons.

That sounds kind of feeble, but I'm stuck on the fact that California was cited as the origin of the two room-mates. It makes me think that specific individuals are being referenced. The emphasis on "public records" is suspicious too. It makes me think that the journalists might be trying to protect the identities of people who work for the university, or police officers who may have talked out of turn and said something they were told not to talk about.

For me the jury is still out on the room-mates, but I admit it would be very far fetched for real university room-mates, i.e., grad students, to be involved in this.
edit on 24-7-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   
The thing is, people these days are constantly being bombarded with information and no one is really paying much attention,... or so "they" think.

Nice catch!

Most peoples reality is what they see and learn on T.V.

T.V. is not Reality,...It's just the version of Reality "they" want us to have.

Smoke and Mirrors.

And the masses will dance along like fools.

link   
I think the question you all should be asking is why does something big always happen when you question president Obamas bc?? Remember last time it was bin laden

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
And this couldn't be chalked up as a simple reporting mistake?

I don't get all the conspiracies surrounding this. Why would the police have not taken the shooter out to prevent him from talking?

Does not make sense.

the same reason they did not take out Oswald when he allegedly shot JFK.
PATSY!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
if he was arab it would be terrorism
if hes was black he would be a thug
but hes white so its mental illness or the government

yeah OK

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by magnetik

That's all dependent upon how the situation played out. If he was black, white, asian, cuban, arab, or indian.. and the events happened the same way.. I think everyone would still be asking the same questions.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The MKUltra angle just screams out of this story. Grad student researching brain's systems winds up as orange haired zombie-esque mug shot connected to mass murder at Batman movie premier.

It's too nutty, which in today's terms makes it just nutty enough.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

Trulia.com is listing a 2 bedroom, 2 bath at 1678 Paris Street in Aurora- 791 square feet (Dang! Cheap rent @ 675)
From what I can tell, 1 bedrooms average 600-ish feet. 2 bedrooms are around 8.
I think I've read that Holmes' apt was 800 something square feet.
If you have time to surf around as if you're looking for an apt there, you can most likely find what you're wanting to know.

ETA: Those roommates (& the girlfriend) are long gone. Most people would be.

edit on 24-7-2012 by DogsDogsDogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
reply to post by RustyNailer

ETA: Those roommates (& the girlfriend) are long gone. Most people would be.

edit on 24-7-2012 by DogsDogsDogs because: (no reason given)

This.
We'll probably never really know. It's nice to know when you're being fed bull# though.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Simple explanation: No one likes to admit they are wrong.
So they just cut it once they knew the info was fake.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is a RIDDLE indeed...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. Nice investigating!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

It might be time to back away from Google.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Agreed. When a herring as red as this one blankets the airwaves, the first thing I want to know is: Where the hell is Dick Cheney?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already (it probably has), but I don't really have time to read through this whole thread. The other day when we were researching possible roommates we stumbled across this article:

The Denver Post reports that Holmes lived in an apartment not far from the movie theatre. According to the paper, public records show that Holmes lived with two roommates from California.
Holmes described himself as "quiet and easy-going” on the rental application form he filled out last year, The Post reports.

Who is Colorado shooting suspect James Holmes?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

Funny, I felt the same thing, re: a staged event with flat emotions. I was in another room while the TV broadcast the first interview with Oates. I didn't watch the visuals, but after listening for a while, I hollered out, 'False Flag' (I wear the tinfoil hat in my house).
Speaking of Oates: has any (credible) journalist dug into his background? He's sort of young to have the position of Chief and doesn't he hail from New York, too? Seems sort of military-ish to me. Had the chutzpah to flat out tell reporters, in answer to their inane questions, "Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you."
Wonder where Oates was on 9/11? I hate to even voice the idea, but could this entire event have been a domestic terrorist training exercise?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

That statement originally included the word 'patients' in its string of residents. I notice that's been scrubbed, too.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
Alright I think some people are completely missing the point. I'm not pointing out that some facts have changed. I'm pointing out that several sources are COMPLETELY REMOVING any evidence that specific information was ever reported. Facts change all the time in these sort of events.. What struck me as alarming is that while many facts have changed and some have been corrected or reported as false... The fact that the shooter had two room mates is being completely ERASED FROM STORIES THEY WERE PREVIOUSLY VISIBLE AND READABLE IN.

I understand perfectly. I think it's a good example, but I don't think it's a particularly new thing. News outlets contridict themselves and get caught all the time. We have a show called Media Watch in Australia that specifically searches for examples of it.

The question is if this was done due to the original source being embarrassing or incorrect (ie what if they looked up the wrong James Holmes) or some other reason.

I'm not in America, so I can't really do it ... but why not follow up with the Denver Post perhaps and ask them where the original statement came from and why it was removed?

The removal doesn't seem to be that thorough, and several outlets do seem to be quoting the Denver Post directly so maybe they know where it came from.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join