It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Maybe it's a retraction after the sources of public evidence didn't stand up to scrutiny?

I would like to see what public records they were referencing?
And what keywords did you use in that search?

I think we've seen numerous times that in the early part of a breaking news story, non-factual information is presented by various sources without going through the process of confirming sources. So to the OP, are the pics and vids and reports and witnesses and responders that performed the controlled demolition inside Holmes apartment figments of the imagination? Someone also started a thread saying he "kicked down the emergency exit door" which has also been proven incorrect. MSM has an agenda. But they are also all private companies that would kill for a scoop. Their agenda is clearly liberal in nature, but again Fox, CNN, a local radio station - you name it - would love to scoop "prior reports that he lived alone were false". There isn't enough info in your screen shots of your search to determine whether AT ONE TIME he lived with roommates. By 24, I lived in apartment with two other guys, then a rented townhouse with two OTHER guys, than bought a condo with wifey number 1. I now live alone, but any news report that said I did live in the scenarios I provided would be correct.

I digress - point is nothing is here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm sooo glad other people in their own ways are beginning to realise just how contrived everything is regarding the news.
Well spotted OP, i believe you are 100% correct in your assertions and well done for spotting something that could quite possibly have just slipped by, to become another quickly filled hole.
Makes you wonder why they want this covered up, and who the two guys were.
Possibly though a rabbit hole for us all to go chasing down, to find they sent us down it on purpose for no apparent reason.
Why scrub it though they could just as easily, as you have said, print retractions.
Maybe that is what we will see now, also makes you realise that what may appear as totally inconsequential as a piece of news, is in fact very important, i will certainly reinvigorate myself to start paying closer attention.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

No newspaper retracts anything, about all they ever retract is their own feces...

SR

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Your on the right track, another piece of the jigsaw is the servicemen at a midnight showing. To the normal layman a convenient coincidence sure and it could well be or it could be a target Holmes was sent to kill and the rest of the citizens where collateral or verifier of the incident sent to make sure it happened.

Think about it, if this was staged and Holmes chickened out at the last minute and tried to escape from ever had him dancing on a string, how would they have known? Unless they had someone in the inside to verify he hadn't come in all guns blazing.

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by defcon5

I would agree with that but I think it would have been more effective to make an official statement that said he didn't have any roommates and that information was false.

Legally a retraction is an admission of them doing something wrong, that would only serve to garner most attention to those who were not involved.

But what makes it a mistake important enough to remove. Surely it's removal means the reporters feared some kind of action for getting that one thing wrong?

Is it because the records were public and anyone could check them therefore making the reporters look dumb? Somebody should check those records..if we knew what they were.

Correct! They feared looking stupid. No reporter worth a grain of salt wants to get it wrong.

I'm thinking of starting a thread 6 month from now inviting everyone who thinks there is more to the fact that a nut job shot up a movie theater. Did you know that one of the trailers that was being shown involved a few guys going behind a movie screen and shooting the place up was being removed nationally?

Or I could simply site this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apologies if I did that wrong - I tried to look up how to site inside content.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Seems like there is a lot of explaining left to do and a lot of conflicting and bizarre information coming out, leaving lost of room to speculate.

I do have one thing I would like to see one of you ATS'ers, who is good at breaking down images, try to do.

Can any of you check the official photos to see if they have been blatantly or covertly manipulated to place new items in the images or hide unwanted items?

I would love to do it myself, but I have no clue what to do and if I did know what to do, I wouldn't know what to look for inside the deconstructed images.

Would be great to see what you could come up with...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
newsfeed.time.com...

SUSPECTS: (in custody)
James Holmes suspected as lone gunman. Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The roommates are also recorded as being from California.

A snippet taken from a forum (that we're not allowed to link to) in which the poster has quoted the usual information but included that extra snippet of info from an article.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates, also from California, in the Aurora, Colo., building where police have found explosives, at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10.

arkansasmatters.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Not spreading rumours but some sites and forums suggest a roommate may have been Russian, but I have zero proof so far.

I'll keep searching.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have found a few articles that do contain that information still but none of them are really mainstream. It will be easy for people to discredit the lesser known sources but the big ones have all erased all traces of that information which is what I find most alarming. They did it so quickly and with hardly anyone noticing.

I also remember reading an article or hearing an interview with a neighbor who said that she went to the door to tell "them" to turn the music down that "they" had left on repeat at midnight. Ill have to see if I can find that again.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I noticed that as well, and posted about it in the other thread. The neighbor's name was *snip*, and the interview I watched was on HLN yesterday afternoon. This article has her quoted as saying “I yelled out and told him I was going to call the cops and went back to my apartment,” but in the interview I watched, she distinctly said "I thought about peering my head in there and I had my hand on the door handle, and just yelling at them to say hey, turn it down." I haven't seen her be interviewed since. Maybe she assumed because there was loud music that multiple people were there, but I still found it odd.
edit on 24-7-2012 by takeagander because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2012 by maria_stardust because: Removed the name of a private individual.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

I'm not inferring that anything is a figment of our imagination. I'm inferring that the MSM may be trying to make certain details appear that way in order to make that information null and void. If there are no mainstream sources that contain the information left then they can easily say it was imagined or remembered incorrectly. This isn't necessarily my attempt at solving a conspiracy with the shooting but it is my attempt to show everyone how easily they can manipulate an official story. This story just happens to have some holes in it and what I have found may show that they are trying to hide or discredit certain information. I honestly feel that this is a red flag in this particular event.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2012 by Henley because: didnt reply correctly

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
I have found a few articles that do contain that information still but none of them are really mainstream. It will be easy for people to discredit the lesser known sources but the big ones have all erased all traces of that information which is what I find most alarming. They did it so quickly and with hardly anyone noticing.

I also remember reading an article or hearing an interview with a neighbor who said that she went to the door to tell "them" to turn the music down that "they" had left on repeat at midnight. Ill have to see if I can find that again.

Yes, I saw that interview. She was about to open the door because it was unlocked (?) but her instinct told her not to. l don't know, somehow I just don't really believe her story. I feel like she was seeking her 15 minutes of fame. She probably just called the police on him instead of going to the apartment.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
]
edit on 24-7-2012 by Henley because: wrong post

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Henley

Yeah I caught that too and thought it was an odd thing to say about her son. MSM makes me smile and shake my head sometimes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Very good find. I saved your thread to my hard drive for future reference. I think there is a lot more to this story than meets the eye. What does it the most for me is complete silence on his motives.

Also, his apartment did not explode as he had planned - so maybe there are some documents in there that are going to actually link him to some conspiracy. We have to be on top of things on these Alternative News websites - it has fallen to us to find the truth, so stay vigilant my friend.

Oh, one more thing. Keep books. I collect them because they cannot be manipulated electronically.
edit on 24-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
Why would the police have not taken the shooter out to prevent him from talking?

Does not make sense.

The average policeman is not in the know when it comes to these conspiracies, sometimes the President doesn't even know.
edit on 24-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
And this couldn't be chalked up as a simple reporting mistake?

I think thats what the OP is trying to say.Why erase it and cover it up completely when they could just say it was a "simple reporter mistake". Very suspect IMO

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Attention, please...

Kindly refrain from posting the names of private individuals or from posting links that lead to private individuals. Straight from the Terms and Conditions:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Adherence to this request is expect. Consider this fair warning.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join