It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

www.courts.state.co.us... ns%20from%20dates%208%2013%2012%20thru%208%2016%2012.pdf

Defendant's motion to allow confidential defense experts to be present for scientific testing of evidence granted in part and denied in part by the court.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/18th_Judicial_District/18th_Courts/12CR1522/2012-08-17 12CR1522 Register of Actions%20from%20dates%208%2013%2012%20thru%208%2016%2012.pdf

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You never know, maybe a single news writer was wrong and it got a bad story going.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdrtimeking
You never know, maybe a single news writer was wrong and it got a bad story going.

Could be. Supposedly it's a 1 bedroom apartment. But it does sound like there were other ("suspicious") people around prior to the shooting.

The report of the plates being TN was indeed a mistake. In some videos you can clearly see CO plates. Unfortunately though all the reports of multiple shooters are now being called a mistake as well, despite eyewitness and police accounts saying otherwise.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA

Originally posted by hdrtimeking

Could be. Supposedly it's a 1 bedroom apartment. But it does sound like there were other ("suspicious") people around prior to the shooting.

The report of the plates being TN was indeed a mistake. In some videos you can clearly see CO plates. Unfortunately though all the reports of multiple shooters are now being called a mistake as well, despite eyewitness and police accounts saying otherwise.

There's no police accounts of a second shooter that don't stem from people in the cinema. Those people in NO WAY tell a consistent story, most do NOT say anything about a second shooter. I would bet anyone on ATS money that if they lived through this and then were asked to describe the event, they would screw up details, maybe even important ones.

This is why they investigate before they prosecute people (and one reason why vigilante justice is so awful).

You should go watch Rashomon by Kurosawa:

thefiendish.com...

Read this as well:

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Most people didn't even see the shooter in any meaningful way. They were on the ground the whole time, or ran away. Seriously though, how does someone mistake a guy with a white and blue plaid shirt as being involved?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA

Most people didn't even see the shooter in any meaningful way. They were on the ground the whole time, or ran away. Seriously though, how does someone mistake a guy with a white and blue plaid shirt as being involved?

Who knows? Why do people make mistakes all the time? As a species we're fairly incompetent. All it really took was one person saying it, based on something they THOUGHT they saw, and suddenly everyone is saying it...

It's grasping to say that there's evidence, real evidence, of a second shooter IMO.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I'm curious why you're so quick to write off there being more than one shooter. On the APD audio, there are several descriptions of other suspects, even after James was detained, which was one minute after the first 911 call. Even after James allegedly told the police he was the only shooter, they were still looking. Don't you find it odd that the suspect in custody admits he's the only one, yet the police kept looking? You have not heard all of the witness testimony, you have no idea what all of those people inside the theatres saw; you're going by what? The believable witnesses we've seen on TV, like "Jennifer Seeger"?

I find it interesting that all of those people who made the media rounds that Friday/Saturday/Sunday, have not been interviewed since James' booking shot was released, and his court appearance. Wouldn't want to ask them a simple question like "Was that the man you saw take a phone call that night? Did you see that many anywhere in the theatre that night?"

edit on 19-8-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts

I'm curious why you're so quick to write off there being more than one shooter. On the APD audio, there are several descriptions of other suspects, even after James was detained, which was one minute after the first 911 call. Even after James allegedly told the police he was the only shooter, they were still looking. Don't you find it odd that the suspect in custody admits he's the only one, yet the police kept looking? You have not heard all of the witness testimony, you have no idea what all of those people inside the theatres saw; you're going by what? The believable witnesses we've seen on TV, like "Jennifer Seeger"?

I find it interesting that all of those people who made the media rounds that Friday/Saturday/Sunday, have not been interviewed since James' booking shot was released, and his court appearance. Wouldn't want to ask them a simple question like "Was that the man you saw take a phone call that night? Did you see that many anywhere in the theatre that night?"

edit on 19-8-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

Because those same police, who you are crediting with providing meaningful info have said that there was only one shooter.

The alternative is that:

- some honest police mentioned a real (and as yet unknown) second, third or fourth shooter.
- Those police where then silenced or in some other way convinced to hide the truth
- the courts and James Holmes and the media are also now all in on this conspiracy

OR

There was only one shooter, and the wild and conflicting versions that emerged immediately after the horrific event were confused and some of them wrong...

Which seems more likely? Massive conspiracy, or mistakes due to massive chaos, trauma and unreliable eye witnesses...?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Because those same police, who you are crediting with providing meaningful info have said that there was only one shooter. The alternative is that: - some honest police mentioned a real (and as yet unknown) second, third or fourth shooter. - Those police where then silenced or in some other way convinced to hide the truth - the courts and James Holmes and the media are also now all in on this conspiracy OR There was only one shooter, and the wild and conflicting versions that emerged immediately after the horrific event were confused and some of them wrong... Which seems more likely? Massive conspiracy, or mistakes due to massive chaos, trauma and unreliable eye witnesses...?

Those same police? How do you know it was the "same police" that were on the scene that night? As far as I know, it was Chief Oates who made that claim, and very early on I might add, before any real thorough investigation could have taken place.

It wouldn't be the first time a "massive conspiracy" took place, so yes, I do think it's a possibility. And, for the record, I am about the furthest thing from a "conspiracy theorist" you could find. I'm a skeptic, yes, but someone who believes in "out there" theories all the time? No. From the very beginning of this case, something was off. Oates announcing that James bought everything he used "legally" and announcing it so early on, is one thing that made me go hmmm. The other, is the media's silence, lies, and blatant manipulation of facts. Unfortunately, I can't just blindly believe that James Holmes did it just because the police and media say he did. We've seen nothing that links him directly to being inside that theatre. We're supposed to believe that in the span of one minute, a 911 call was made, James stopped shooting, walked to the opposite side of the theatre, waltzed outside, got into his car, and just sat there all comfy and cozy waiting for the police to get him? Please. Up to this date, there is no proof of any of the allegations the media or police have made...right down to the supposed explosives in his apartment. If the day comes when they do actually throw a piece of evidence out there, then yes, I could change my mind. Until then, I"m unconvinced that he was the shooter that night.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts

Because those same police, who you are crediting with providing meaningful info have said that there was only one shooter. The alternative is that: - some honest police mentioned a real (and as yet unknown) second, third or fourth shooter. - Those police where then silenced or in some other way convinced to hide the truth - the courts and James Holmes and the media are also now all in on this conspiracy OR There was only one shooter, and the wild and conflicting versions that emerged immediately after the horrific event were confused and some of them wrong... Which seems more likely? Massive conspiracy, or mistakes due to massive chaos, trauma and unreliable eye witnesses...?

Those same police? How do you know it was the "same police" that were on the scene that night? As far as I know, it was Chief Oates who made that claim, and very early on I might add, before any real thorough investigation could have taken place.

It wouldn't be the first time a "massive conspiracy" took place, so yes, I do think it's a possibility. And, for the record, I am about the furthest thing from a "conspiracy theorist" you could find. I'm a skeptic, yes, but someone who believes in "out there" theories all the time? No. From the very beginning of this case, something was off. Oates announcing that James bought everything he used "legally" and announcing it so early on, is one thing that made me go hmmm. The other, is the media's silence, lies, and blatant manipulation of facts. Unfortunately, I can't just blindly believe that James Holmes did it just because the police and media say he did. We've seen nothing that links him directly to being inside that theatre. We're supposed to believe that in the span of one minute, a 911 call was made, James stopped shooting, walked to the opposite side of the theatre, waltzed outside, got into his car, and just sat there all comfy and cozy waiting for the police to get him? Please. Up to this date, there is no proof of any of the allegations the media or police have made...right down to the supposed explosives in his apartment. If the day comes when they do actually throw a piece of evidence out there, then yes, I could change my mind. Until then, I"m unconvinced that he was the shooter that night.

By same police I mean the random police you believe when they're talking on the radio and the random police you disbelieve when they say there was only one shooter. Pretty selective. The police whose story you LIKE are honest, the rest are engaged in a massive conspiracy. Same goes for the media. The ones who reported the "two room mates" were honest, the ones who retracted it are involved in a big conspiracy. And on and on.

Believe the people you agree with, as long as they agree with you. So if one of the cops who said there was a report of a second shooter, who you believe, comes out and says, "I never saw one, someone said something about one, we checked, no evidence," etc., then he's suddenly be engaged in a massive conspiracy.

You also say some other ridiculous crap:

We're supposed to believe that in the span of one minute, a 911 call was made, James stopped shooting, walked to the opposite side of the theatre, waltzed outside, got into his car, and just sat there all comfy and cozy waiting for the police to get him?

How long should that have taken him? Why is "one minute" too long or too short? If it's too short, how long do you think he was sitting in his car, "all comfy and cozy waiting for the police to get him"? If it's too long, are you suggesting he should have, in 60 seconds, taken off his gear, gotten n his car, and made an escape? What are you basing that on? Or are you just making stuff up?

You say:

Up to this date, there is no proof of any of the allegations the media or police have made..

Where in the world is your proof that 60 seconds is too long or too short to do what he did? Where is your proof of a conspiracy of silence? Where is your proof that the police are lying about the explosives? Where is your proof that the media are engaged in a massive conspiracy to cover up a second shooter, or a room mate, etc.?

Have the same high standards for yourself as you seem to have for everyone else in the world.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

This whole story seems eerily familiar to the Robert Kennedy assasination in alot of respects, Reports of more than one shooter, totally unaccurate police statements, to many witnesses to interview, the notebook. Then when you factor in who his Dad really is. It certainly has me paying attention. I am getting no help from sources on this thusfar, but, man does this seem familiar!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

This whole story seems eerily familiar to the Robert Kennedy assasination in alot of respects, Reports of more than one shooter, totally unaccurate police statements, to many witnesses to interview, the notebook. Then when you factor in who his Dad really is. It certainly has me paying attention. I am getting no help from sources on this thusfar, but, man does this seem familiar!

Who his dad really is? What do you mean? Not that DEBUNKED LIBOR crap again I hope?

What inaccurate police "statements"?

If by "familiar," you mean it sounds like a million other half-baked conspiracies, then yes, it does.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I don't really agree with the whole conspiracy theory surrounding this shooting, but I must say that the fact that the LIBOR thing was a hoax does not mean that Holmes' father was unimportant. He has a pretty important position, LIBOR hoax or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ook33

I don't really agree with the whole conspiracy theory surrounding this shooting, but I must say that the fact that the LIBOR thing was a hoax does not mean that Holmes' father was unimportant. He has a pretty important position, LIBOR hoax or not.

He didn't have an important position... No more important than thousands of people in the banking industry and much LESS important than thousands of others.

There's no evidence that this has anything to do with his dad, at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Sure, not important at all :

Management Experience: I am currently managing a team building Falcon Fraud Manager Credit card fraud models. I have also managed teams in the Telco and Identity Theft fraud areas.

So unimportant that he was a manager on something that only affects a few people.

Source : www.linkedin.com...

But I guess you'll find that unimpressive, because it doesn't goes in your direction.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

No, not the LIBOR crap, but to say he was just a software programmer really don't say it all does it. And, why are the police saying 20 shots fired before they have really finished investigating. Also, they say they are sure they're were no other shooters, contrary to many eyewitness reports, and their own communications. In their own communications, a policeman says he has a suspect with a semi automatic machine gun in sight, where is that gun. Furthermore, why are they letting him appear in court apparently doped to the point he can't even say his name, asking him if he understands what they are saying to him? An act, mabe. The most concearning to me hear is the medias attempt to portray him as just a crazed madman when in reality, before that moment he was an intelligent, grant winning student. And by the way~ his father was scheduled to appear before congress, mean anything, I don't know but I won't just dimiss it.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join