It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

First, it doesn't make it seem more suspicious unless you think the media is conspiring to lie to you about him room mates in CO.

Second, knowing there's two from Cali tells us nothing about the number of previous or subsequent roommates he's had.

High standard.

/facepalm

First, it DOES make it seem more suspicious when they have a VERY easy explanation to use for their retraction but completely ignored their responsibility as a credible news source to use it. Instead they erased the data as if it never happened. This actually would make them MORE liable if someone did start to look for roommates and began harassing them. Without a retraction the statement they originally made is legally STILL true. There was no clarification as to WHEN he had the roommates so technically it stands to reason that he could have had two during his period of planning.

I'm not under the impression that he did have roommates at that time as I have explained on several occasions.. But again.. I used this fact as an example because of how blatantly obvious it was, and how pertinent it was to current events. You constantly offer your opinion as if it is fact.. When much of what you say is subjective.

Second of all I said that my subsequent roommates postulation was nothing more than speculation because I knew someone would try to hold it against me as if I was trying to expand on a conspiracy theory.

I don't know if you are just unable to thoroughly read my posts, but you seem pretty hell-bent on disagreeing with everything I say.. Even when I leave the disclaimer that it is simply speculation. Speculation doesn't mean I believe it.. It simply means I'm speculating or exploring possibilities. It is just as likely that he DID have subsequent roommates as it is that he didn't. If you can show me evidence otherwise.. PLEASE DO. If you haven't realized this is a conspiracy forum and speculation does not mean anyone is claiming it as fact. Of course the media parades their own speculation around as fact, so maybe you are getting confused.

Having a High Standard also means having the ability to see the issue from multiple perspectives. Narrowing your view to one perspective or story isn't necessarily conducive to revealing all truths.

Also.. Let me explain one more time.. The whole point of this thread is to expose the awful journalism practices of the MSM. To show the reader that the story can change right before your eyes without you ever noticing. Through time, an entire story can be altered to portray a totally different scenario, and no one would be any wiser unless they did their due diligence and researched it themselves. We were warned about this happening and guess what.. it is. I have shown you that a story can change without any record or explanation. That is a SERIOUS problem for research, and study.. Especially those looking back at something down the road.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I'm surprised anyone was able to see an Indian in the dark!

No one could recall seeing anyone with brightly coloured re/orange hair yet they managed to see blood in the dark.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ok my hand has been forced

someone said they what my id:
myIPaddress.com

Your computer's IP address is:*

About myIPaddress.com

look that up and i ment officer 302 not 305

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
hope you like camping 34.897354, -116.877279

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

He was a monster the night of the shooting. There is much more evidence that he planned this himself and without hesitation killed many people and wounded many more (most of whom only survived because of excellent medical response and attention). Twenty or thrity years ago the same incident and injuries would have left a much higher fatality rate.

As far as this person being a Victim. There is only speculation at this point. Unless someone can come forward with hard evidence to prove otherwise. I am not trying to say he is guilty until proven innocent. I am saying there is enough evidence to prove he is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Now if we are to say he is a victim evidence needs to come forward to contradict what we all now know.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Back to the Topic Ziggy. The internet may be very mutuable. But people are not so easily changed. The best way to fight this type of problem is for people to pay attention. Talk to witnesses... Do actual research in the field. and not to rely on everything you see or read on the internet. The internet is just way to open to manipulation to be reliable. I do not believe it ever will be.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We're hearing multiple people have been shot at Century 16 movie theater in Aurora. We have a crew on scene. More on #7news at 4:30a.m.
Reply Retweet Favorite
12:20 AM - 20 Jul 12 via web · Embed this Tweet

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
I am saying there is enough evidence to prove he is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Now if we are to say he is a victim evidence needs to come forward to contradict what we all now know.

As in his apartment being booby-trapped, him purchasing weapons and ammunition (starting on the day he failed an exam), having sent a letter to the psychiatrist with drawings of a shooting, being on the scene, telling police about the possible explosives in his apartment... I think we have the right person. On the other hand we haven't actually seen pictures of the inside of his apartment, nor can we actually know if he puchased those guns himself, and with all the confusion about those parcels to the uni from Holmes or not from Holmes, who knows really?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
why is twitter down people? i told you!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NOMOREMOLOCH2012

Twitter is down because of Facebook earnings call.

ETA: IE> The API is overloaded now with Facebook comments about its earnings.

And, I said this earlier in thread - you should really start your own thread on this information rather than sprinkling it in a thread about media manipulation. You have 20 posts now, you can do it just add a bit more explanation as to what you're working towards. Thanks.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I am not sure this is aweful journalism at this point. Were these links and articles purposely erased? and if so why? There have been a lot of stories on thsi event. Maybe they erased the earlier stories so they would have room for future articles with more information? Maybe they deleted the old articles so people would be drawn to the newer articles? Kind of as a marketing and direction technique?

If there were in fact two roommates then the neighbors would have said as much. Changing the internet articles or erasing them would not have kept this information hidden for long. If the roommates were spooks as many have speculated there wouldnt have been public records indicating they were there. I believe we can all agree to that. Therefore, I doubt the article was altered to pretect some unknown spooks' identities.

To attributte a malevolent motive to this we would need to find something really damaging being hidden or erased.

However, an incident like this does point to the need to be alert.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
T.co links are broken and even the web edition is out of order.

Well, rest assured that Twitter knows something is wrong, and is working to fix the problem. The service has acknowledged the problem on its Status page:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

He had no criminal record so it would not be difficult for him to purchase the guns or ammo. I have not seen anything regarding exactly how he purchased these weapons but I am sure there will be evidence he bought them alone. When purchasing a firearm you have to fill out a lot of forms. They take a copy of your license and they take a thumbprint. I believe all the news agencies have reported that he bought the firearms locally.

Now the burden switches. To prove otherwise you would need to show me the gun store owners who state he came in with someone else or it was another person who purchased these. or that the thumbprints did not match.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Here's a good crowdsourced account of all the information that was reported in real time through police/ambulance/fire communications, Twitter and Facebook posts, plus much more (errors and all to feed conspiracy sites).

Page 1: www.reddit.com...

Final Page: www.reddit.com...

As for the roommate theory, I'm going with poor reporting by the Christian Post (first to report this tidbit), lazy reporting from MSNBC and the Denver Post, who subsequently included this information from the Christian Post but then scrubbed it away once all parties realized it was bad information. That's not to say he didn't have roommates at one point, or another James Holmes in the area has two roommates, but we do know (if you trust anything the MSM tells you), that at least for the past two months he lived alone - enough time to drop out of of school and start his planning.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
sorry but im not on here for more than 1 more day and it's better i sprinkle than flood, with what title would i put" all the secrets"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Fair enough you're doing a hit-n-run on ATS with an info dump. It will take someone else then to collect your info and start a thread - not I - but someone interested in exploring why this news was reported before it happened, kinda of the like the BBC reporting tower 7 was down during the 9/11 attacks before it was actually down - that pre-information occurrence we sometimes see.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
thank you sir

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
to the guy that thinks .06 mile in under a min or min has never ran in his life,do the math.

oh yeah listen to how the dispatcher calls it "first shooting at the theater"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

It isn't that they removed an "article" to make room. That would be fine. It's that the removed information from an article, that was already published, without any retraction or explanation of why that information was removed. If the information were true (I'm not saying it was), then it has the potential to be damaging to the Official Story. Information was erased from existing articles without any hint as to why and it probably would have gone completely unnoticed (which is scary). We can speculate all we want that they did it to protect his roommates, old ones, current ones or whatever..Or that the information was incorrect. But that is just speculation as well. We are just making excuses for the media when they screwed up, or intentionally hid something. If we make excuses for them, it makes their job a hell of a lot easier too.. Hell they can report whatever they want.. It's okay....

What I'm getting at, is we wouldn't know the difference if it were true or not.. Because so many of you have fallen right into their hands by excusing it as "normal" or a "mistake".. Did it ever occur to you that they are intelligent enough to understand that if they do this enough, or claim that's what is normal.. It opens the door for them to do it with ease when they ARE trying to manipulate a story for their own agenda. People are missing the point completely.. The flood gates are open if you already think its okay for them to do this. If you are so quick to say it must be a mistake, they can do this all the time.. Even when information is pertinent and real..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Nevermind.. I read that as .6 miles.. not .06.. I could run .06 in under a minute. FOR SURE.
edit on 26-7-2012 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join