It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 26
212
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


Yes I did say the mother of Holmes did not look like his biological mother. I spotted it from a mile away. Adopted? Well, say no more but obviously I was spot on.

and I also said the two mug shots are not the same man

one has a European (slightly semitic) nose

the other has a more Anglo Saxon nose

while I am typing this I'm showing my 2 sons the 2 pictures and got them both to smile the same; nostrils slightly more open but bridge of their noses stay the same.

My two sons have completely different noses although both are Jewish kids; one looks more European and the other boy looks more Middle Eastern.



edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
At the time of the Columbine massacre they were trying to pass a law about letting their citizens carry concealed weapons. Then the Columbine shooting happened and the law was immediately rejected. Many witnesses reported up to 4 shooters and 7 people involved. 101 witnesses, to be exact, and several reported an older guy in his 30s as being involved.

At first I wasn't buying this as an event to take away our Second Amendment rights but I have since changed my mind! In most of these 'lone gunman' theories witnesses always report more than one shooter!



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo
 


First, it doesn't make it seem more suspicious unless you think the media is conspiring to lie to you about him room mates in CO.

Second, knowing there's two from Cali tells us nothing about the number of previous or subsequent roommates he's had.

High standard.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5
 


Well i'll agree to disagree about the mugshots


On the subject of 'the Indian',




Police are searching a local mall for an Indian male suspected of the shooting rampage that killed at least 10 people and injured 20 at a cinema in the Colorado city of Aurora, near Denver, during a midnight showing of new Batman film The Dark Knight Rises, according to the police radio.
Multiple children are among the dead according to Donna Hayes-Johnson, a news producer at WFHP. It is even being reported that a baby was shot at point-blanki range.
Local media report that two gunmen went on the rampage, both wearing gas masks. One of the gunmen is now in custody, and police are searching for the other.

Read more: www.ibtimes.co.uk...


How did anyone identify him as Indian if he was wearing the gasmask? Is this just another case of mis-reporting?



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


No one said the Indian was wearing a gas mask; I assumed it might have been the guy that took a phone call and went to open the emergency door.......



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


You know it is...

I mean, maybe not, but... until there's evidence (actual witnesses instead of reports of what witnessess said) well... it's probably just bad reporting...

Remember, a loud cinema, smoke, gas masks... chances of knowning some one was SPECIFICALLY from India??

About 0%

Unless he shouted, "I'm from India and you're all gonna die"...
edit on 26-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I just automatically assume that everyone on this sight, at one time or another, has watched the movie "Wag the Dog".

If there is anyone who hasn't watched it, WATCH IT! It should be the "official movie of ATS". They show the process of the media being manipulated, of how they pull things off of the lengths they go to in order to perpetuate their lies .....and how darn easy it is for them to do it.

If' you've not seen the movie, find it and watch it. Think of it as a "required viewing" as opposed to "required reading". Although it is fictional, it's most definitely based on actual events that either have or could occur very easily.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by ZiggyMojo
 


First, it doesn't make it seem more suspicious unless you think the media is conspiring to lie to you about him room mates in CO.

Second, knowing there's two from Cali tells us nothing about the number of previous or subsequent roommates he's had.

High standard.


I just don't see the room mate thing as a big issue. It's a college town, college-type housing and it's common to go through several room mates in a year's time. It's also summer and regular semester classes are out, so whatever roommates he may have had could very well be home for the summer. That practice isn't uncommon at all.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


It's based on actual events that could occur?

Think that's a bit of a contradiction...?



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


I've already watched it except in this case people DID die and many more injured

there's a big difference between a staged event with actors and actresses

and a false flag attack

was this Colorado massacre a bit of both?

Was Holmes part of a staged event that went so badly wrong? Real bullets instead of blanks?




edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


No one said the Indian was wearing a gas mask; I assumed it might have been the guy that took a phone call and went to open the emergency door.......


The source I quoted did.

If it isn't a mis report, this ties in with the gasmask in the evidence photos being on the floor a long way from the car were Holmes was apprehended.

If the indian was the phone call guy, why did no one say he was Indian, we know how paranoid people are these days about Islamic 'terrists'.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


Even here in the media they call an Indian, Pakistani, Chinese an Asian, an Ashkenazi Jewish person East European, an Israeli or Arab - Middle Eastern, a Maori is now classified as a Polynesian.....and so on.

Media is getting so damn politicially correct now



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


It's based on actual events that could occur?

Think that's a bit of a contradiction...?


It's complicated
....it COULD be based on actual events, but we'll never know. It will make sense after you view it. Very, very complicated. The "situation" has occurred over and over and over, the tiny, exact details are fictional, but it's easy to see that it's been happening for centuries.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


There are so many Indians how would one know they are Islamic? A majority of Indians are Hindi so therefore you can't tell the difference between an Indian or Pakistani Muslim in western style clothing.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


I've already watched it except in this case people DID die and many more injured

there's a big difference between a staged event with actors and actresses

and a false flag attack

was this Colorado massacre a bit of both?

Was Holmes part of a staged event that went so badly wrong? Real bullets instead of blanks?




edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)


Yes, taken to much more of an extreme... and whoever is "in on it" ends up dead. .. the guy who orchestrated it got shot in the end but it was reported at him drowning after falling asleep in his pool at his home with drugs in his system.
It just shows how "manipulated" we are by the media outliets as well as the governmental resources that go into it.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Real bullets instead of blanks?


Thats a whole new perspective I haven't even thought of. A staged event, where the shooter uses real bullets instead of blanks.

Seriously people, it was a real shooting. Although I need to watch "Wag the Dog" to know what PurpleChiten is talking about. And I will watch it (once I find it).



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Real bullets instead of blanks?


Thats a whole new perspective I haven't even thought of. A staged event, where the shooter uses real bullets instead of blanks.

Seriously people, it was a real shooting. Although I need to watch "Wag the Dog" to know what PurpleChiten is talking about. And I will watch it (once I find it).


The movie isn't necesarily connected to the shooting, just media manipulation in general. DEFINITELY watch it, you'll be saying "I knew they were doing this stuff!!!" all the way through it. Amazing movie that speaks volumes of our current society



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface
 


Re: Best free screen capture tool is Techsmith's Jing: www.techsmith.com...



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by DrHammondStoat
 


There are so many Indians how would one know they are Islamic? A majority of Indians are Hindi so therefore you can't tell the difference between an Indian or Pakistani Muslim in western style clothing.


Well my point was really about the hysteria surrounding people that may be taken by other people to look 'Islamic'. I don't mean they must have been Islamic myself. Just wondering how they saw enough of him to describe him as Indian.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder
 


A year to the date ..(almost) that Anders Breivik went on a killing spree in Norway July 20 th 2011.
Perhaps they will bring about a law to get owning a gun outlawed in America.
Check out- Martin Bryant April 28/29th 1996 Australia-
Robert Ryan Aug 19th 1987 Uk.Most of these incidents occur at the end of the month
Link en.wikipedia.org...



new topics

top topics



 
212
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join