It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Links about his academic performance and past:

Time being an intern
Includes the following:

But “he should not have gotten into the summer program,” Jacobson said. “His grades were mediocre. I’ve heard him described as brilliant. This is extremely inaccurate.”

Close to eviction

Circumstantial: After death penalty being sought-mother changes story on her son to the news.

Implications that in High school he was in "Alternative Education". Basically he could not function in regular schooling for whatever reason, from disruptive behavior to bad grades to laziness to just bad schedule or countless other items (In no way am I saying the programs are bad or anyone who went to them are. The programs however are designed to accommodate those who are in danger of failing a regular school curricula.

"Westview, at the time, was doing alternative schooling," Lewis said. "The grades were less forgiving. There were standards -- or criteria -- for each class that each student was expected to meet. There was a lot of pressure to pass. No one wanted to have to take a class over again."

Info from people in his schools/friends/family

Interesting point in the huff article above. First it mischaracterizes the Temporal Illusion presentation. He was not saying that one could change reality, what he was talking about was memory modification involved in memory encoding and retrieval-post occurance memory modification and unconscious transference. He was not saying reality and time actually changes.

Another point it omits the negative statements that were made during his internship about his "mediocre grades".

Still looking for the bits where friends of the family were saying she begged DFS to take him out due to various points like-claiming abuse anytime he was told no and groundings having no effect etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Why so quiet on the guns ? He was turned down by the gun club he was trying to join . Anyone hear what type or models he had all I heard was four with one being a long gun. With the UN small arms committee meeting this week It's something I would have expect to hear and see a lot more of in the media..........Just don't feel right. It would be nice if it tied back to fast and furious with the ATF/MEXICO

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by longlostbrother

Several media sources removed it. I noticed it first on Christian Post and MSNBC because that was where I was first linked to and tried to use as a source again a few days later. I then noticed that several others had done the same thing when I started searching for a credible source to show that it was reported that he had two roommates.

To my dismay I couldn't even provide a link to a person asking for the article that originally reported it because they had all removed it without any explanation. That's a problem.

Agreed, news orgs shouldn't behave like this, but... it's been happening for decades at this point.

As long as US news consumers value breaking news over accurate news, it'll continue to happen... and as long as tv news competes with the internet and social media, it's gonna get worse, not better...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I am just wondering what might happen to Holmes while he is in custody?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

What is even more alarming is that as this gets worse, so does the control over public opinion. We all know how easily the masses are influenced by the media. This opens so many doors down a hallway we will have an extremely hard time coming back from. When they can easily manipulate the public, they can easily control them.
edit on 25-7-2012 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by normajean

I've got a feeling they will do to him what is done to Bradley Manning....except much worse. By the time the court case starts a year from now (if he stays alive that long), he will be completely mad by then. They will see to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You haven't been paying attention. Just because one news organization silently updates their story to remove a piece of information that might not be factual doesn't mean that every other news organization out there follows suit. If they all did that then we would never get any actual news because they'd be too busy going back to already published stories and scrubbing them. When a piece of information just vanishes from existence within a few days from all the MSM sources and not one of them posts a retraction, that's no reason to raise suspicion?

Going back to your example from the AP corrections page on incorrectly reporting what his school presentation was back in May. If I Google "Aurora Micro DNA Biomarkings" (the false presentation topic) I still get tons of news articles from MSM sources that have not been edited to remove that false piece of information. Fact is, it is much easier to post a retraction than it is to go back to all the places where that bad piece of information existed and remove it like it was never there to begin with. Especially when it is something insignificant like the subject of his last college presentation.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Do you watch NatGeo or the Military Channel or, the History Channel? They are re-writing history right before our eyes! These networks have become nothing more than propaganda outlets, and the public just laps it up. We're screwed.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Interesting post. I definitely think there is a lot we're not being told about this story.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

What is even more alarming is that as this gets worse, so does the control over public opinion. We all know how easily the masses are influenced by the media. This opens so many doors down a hallway we will have an extremely hard time coming back from. When they can easily manipulate the public, they can easily control them.

TRUE 'DAT.....

The debacle over the Miami Face Snacker.....?????

So tired of people relating that attack to "that which cannot be spoken about on ATS", simply because TWCNBSA was simply mentioned as known to cause psychosis.

Just say "NO" to mob mentality....
edit on 25-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheezydik

You haven't been paying attention. Just because one news organization silently updates their story to remove a piece of information that might not be factual doesn't mean that every other news organization out there follows suit. If they all did that then we would never get any actual news because they'd be too busy going back to already published stories and scrubbing them. When a piece of information just vanishes from existence within a few days from all the MSM sources and not one of them posts a retraction, that's no reason to raise suspicion?

Going back to your example from the AP corrections page on incorrectly reporting what his school presentation was back in May. If I Google "Aurora Micro DNA Biomarkings" (the false presentation topic) I still get tons of news articles from MSM sources that have not been edited to remove that false piece of information. Fact is, it is much easier to post a retraction than it is to go back to all the places where that bad piece of information existed and remove it like it was never there to begin with. Especially when it is something insignificant like the subject of his last college presentation.

I think you've proven my point.

It hasn't been scrubbed from every story has it? It's easy enough to find it.

As far as ALL the MSM, well, first you assume it WAS in all the MSM, seen no proof of that, then you have to assume that it's actually been scrubbed from all of it, we've seen no proof of that, then you have to assume that the MSM is LESS likely to make corrections, which seems an odd assumption, as they have more money and staff to fix things, not less.

So...?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
On a lighter note, it is amusing how people occasionally slip and call the guy John Holmes.

I even caught myself doing it. Remember, as the rich say to their chauffeurs, "Holmes, James."

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Even though you can Google that he had two roommates and that you'll get results.. You won't find that quote in many of the articles because they removed it. Only the cached data shows the quote.

You can Google the story about his last presentation and get several results, and still almost all of them contain that information or explain that it was corrected.

It's a little different.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I'm not equating the two.

However, has it ACTUALLY been scrubbed from all MSM?

Was it ever ACTUALLY in all MSM reports?

It's all good to say things, but if you don't check if they're true, how are you any better than the MSM we're talking about?

Hold yourself to the same standard as you hold the media; not just you, but everyone on this thread.

If you CAN'T prove it, don't state it as fact.

If you learn something is untrue, come back and correct yourself.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Yeah that is bull, MXE though it may be experimental sure as hell doesn't make you want to eat someone, or run down a road naked...

As for OP's post this is pretty good proof that MSM will bend and twist a story to fit any needs they may have.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Hahahahahahahhahahahha so true. I did say John earlier.

My bad.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I don't think I have stated any fallacies. Everything I have presented has also been presented with evidence or a source of my claim.

I haven't said that ALL MSM have removed it, but I said the ones that I originally read definitely have and there are several others that have removed that information in the same fashion. I couldn't possibly tell you if all of the MSM outlets reported this if they removed the information as well. The cached pages that Google uses and my own memory and eyes are what provided me with the information.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The names have been changed to protect the innocent...

and anyhow the more you ignore this kind of orange haired crap the less likely it is to happen again .

I mean , what are you going to do about it anyway , theres probly 12 pages of circular scribbles here , for what ?
omg the media lies? hellooo?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Can someone verify this.............

______beforeitsnews/story/2422/363/Chilling_Video_Blood_Tracks_Back_Into_Theater_Why_More_Proof_We_Have_A_Conspiracy.html

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm glad that you noticed that but, I have to play devil, or in this case logic's advocate. What if the roomates didn't want the publicity? What if they were fearful of retaliation? What if they wanted to keep their identity a secret?

It's good to know that he had roomates, because now we can guess why he may have trapped his apartment. Perhaps he wanted to kill his roomates as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join