It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

I have begged them to allow me to photograph them, and have told them that quite frankly if they want their mesage to get out, all they simply need to do is show up, appear to mankind, and if that isnt possible, to at least let me produce undeniable evidence of them.
This i am happy to say, they have agreed to, and it is only time before i will have on here proof that mankind is not alone.

I would appreciate any kind of comment or criticism, and i would love to share my knowledge with the world. Thank you for taking the time to read this
edit on 24-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

I will reserve my comments until you do this.

Deal ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by sopheruk

I have a question...about the male ET, you said was named Schneerson. Why does he go by the name of this famous person.....one would think an Alien from another planet wanting to have a low profile...well, would pick some other name, ya know...Not someone known as the Jewish Messiah in his lifetime.

Menachem Mendel Schneerson (April 5, 1902 OS[1] – June 12, 1994 NS), known as the Lubavitcher Rebbe or just the Rebbe among his followers,[3] was a prominent Hasidic rabbi who was the seventh and last Rebbe (Hasidic leader) of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. He was fifth in a direct paternal line to the third Chabad-Lubavitch Rebbe, Menachem Mendel Schneersohn. In January 1951, a year after the death of his father-in-law, Rabbi Yosef Yitzchok Schneersohn, he assumed the leadership of the Lubavitch movement.

He led the movement until his death in 1994, greatly expanding its worldwide activities and founding a worldwide network of institutions to spread Orthodox Judaism among the Jewish people.[4] These institutions include schools, kindergartens, synagogues, Chabad houses, and others, and are run under the auspices of Merkos L'Inyonei Chinuch, the educational branch of the Chabad movement. During his lifetime many of his followers had considered him to be the Jewish Messiah.
en.wikipedia.org...

Des, you're such a smart cookie. I would have never thought to look that name up. I thought it was made up.

And to the OP, I don't see how you can get upset with some of the comments in here. Surely you must realize how bizarre this all sounds to most people.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sopheruk, I'm in Australia.

Listen, these people here at ATS may not believe us, but I have been visited by the 2 Aliens you speak of, as well.

They break in through my window at night, steal my Star Wars figures, and sell them on Ebay. I confronted them about it yesterday, but they zapped me with their atomic-deconstruction ray, and now I have no arm.

I went on the Universal Interweb, and discovered that they are wanted on Zegulla-7 for assault and firearms charges.

Also, Portia is a paranoid schizophrenic, so don't believe a word she says.

I'm just warning you, dude.

Keep those Star Wars toys locked away safe, and call your nearest Police Station.

They will be able to help you out.

I'm SUPER cereal!

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
OP, I would like to believe you but you have to give us some proof. You have to understand that your claim is not the first one in this site. There were already countless claims similar to yours and everything turned out to be a hoax. Without your proof, you are no different with the others who claimed to have contact with ETs.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
People we need to stop feeding into this kind of stuff. He is mocking us all because it shows how gullible we are. Anyone with legit proof would not post until it were present. He is looking for attention and is getting it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's just too bad that you're full of it.

Seriously, we have seen so many examples of this type of 'Star and Flag Phishing' that we can smell it a mile away.

The only thing serious about this thread is that you need some serious help, or a well thought out plan.

I don't appreciate being lied to, and in fact, I resent it.

Cereal.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
OP, I would like to believe you but you have to give us some proof. You have to understand that your claim is not the first one in this site. There were already countless claims similar to yours and everything turned out to be a hoax. Without your proof, you are no different with the others who claimed to have contact with ETs.

I understand, this is why i have told the entities that nothing short of an actual appearance will do,
no blurry orbs in the sky, no crop circles, no `beamship sounds` or any of the rubbish thats been provided by so called `contactees in the past`.

Tonight UK time, i will have a major announcement regarding what i said in my original post about the evidence, it will not dissapoint.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I thought your break was over about a half hour ago...since you claim to be a 52 year old teacher at a school...who's minding the kiddies/ while you post away here.....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I thought your break was over about a half hour ago...since you claim to be a 52 year old teacher at a school...who's minding the kiddies/ while you post away here.....

Des

That's easy.

E.T and K-Pax are.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OP, you have to understand that people are attacking because they take you as just another nut in the very very long line of nuts that have passed thru these halls. I neither believe you or disbelieve you, I like to read stories, fiction and non fiction so whatever you have to say will entertain non the less

Also, what kind of knowledge do you have that you can share?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Tonight i will have an announcement regarding a live broadcast (not a pre-recorded video or photo), of these entities to appear!

I am going to talk to them about times which is why i will update tonight. I will also state here and now, in answer to what a person messaged about a charge, there is no charge why would i want to make money out of something genuinely beneficial to mankind

I am also going to mention other points several of you have brought up (the serious ones, and questions about humanity), and will gladly give you their answers.

To the serious people, please fasten your seat belts because this will be the greatest and most rewarding ride that humanity have ever been through.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Tonight UK time, i will have a major announcement regarding what i said in my original post about the evidence, it will not dissapoint.

I for one am excited and optimistic. I can't wait.

edit: Now i'm even more excited. I don't know about anyone else, but this sounds like eye candy.
edit on 25-7-2012 by FurthestStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Well ill ask again... can i meet a humanoid in person? Not necessarily yours of course

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Counting hours before this thread will be removed

Maybe you need to setup a dedicated website for this? Maybe facebook group?

Why a conspiracy site like this?

You think this is the place beacuse of open minds? This particular 'source hub' is too small in comparison to other open media hubs.

None the less.. I'm waitting for the message.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So, how will you be doing a live broadcast with the ET's. Your front lawn leaves much to be desired as a studio, I would think...have you cleared a live broadcast with the owners of ATS...sure it would be something they would have the final say over.

Des

edit on 25-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I want some of what you're on!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
thought this show would have been over by now .... may have to put the kettle on and grab a snack ... should be amusing and if lucky provide a laugh or two if the alleged 'proof' comes to light ...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
We need to know now!! I would love to converse with an other worlder.

Dear friend, the human vessel is like a radio
Il explain. Take a radio, walk around with it.. you hear nothing!
However turn it on, and you will hear music, sounds, shows, news etc. But how come you couldnt hear it a minute ago? thats because you werent TUNED IN to it.

Now, the human vessel is the same, because of manipulation to our dna, and lack of awareness, the abilities such as telepathic conversation, levitation etc are denied from us.. however once you are enlightened, you can do things which you never dreamt were possible.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So...are you now telling us you can levitate...this is getting better and better...I'm in with Expat...putting on the big pot of coffee....

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join