It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Goodnight
edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Fanatic...that's what you are...a complete and total fanatic.....most fanatics are imbalanced....ya know.....

All I feel for you now is...pity....

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I just have a lot of curiosity about this, for the info he gives is seemingly accurate. The dates tie into a false flag day. Of concern he has a saturn box on his picture of the rabbi. At one point I felt I knew him. That was last night. Its only tomorrow morning pacific time, 9 am, until this comes to pass. Seems like a lot of work for just some blossom goodchild effort that will soon come to pass. I have zero fear of a false flag event. If that comes to pass. It has to do with intent of heart. everything does. And Family above, Love and Goodness spring traps and every day that exists, no matter what is coded, is Light and Goodness to the Good Spirit.

Any SOS call, in any language, with the right intent, which would be, for the good of all, not interferring with their learning or school, but if the school is deemed to violate free will and have bad consequence on the students, if the board of directors are seen as working overtime to fail the students and keep the upgrades to the students for themselves, then we have a different story. We then have, a freeing of minds and a thwarting of negative outcome needed, for the ultimate schooling of all. There are protocols and non interference, yet moments when that has to occur.

So a correct intention of heart is for the Good of all and understands that what we are allowed in the tests, and that we are trying to grow up here and draw forth our own light.

Intent of heart can turn everything around. And a good SOS call does not ruin everyones tests nor make us owing the white knight, for Family is teamwork and only the dark side charges, and intent of heart to send for the SOS to only the Love and Goodness side is what counts. You can walk through all their traps.

So I dont have to see this in a negative way.

Personally, since many think things are planned for the Olympics and some must be like me and wonder if its just a distraction for something planned elsewhere.

What better way than to intend that if this school has really crossed the line on free will, things be changed so that we can really learn in a more positive way, the way it was meant to be.

I don't take lessons from the hands of wolves, I always see this tall blue clad group, one could say with Christ, coming for cosmic arrests on wolves, and to turn the dial up on the positive in the arrests one would say, to serve and protect those who are suffering terribly here, and yet, be healing and helpful, counseling to the ones arrested. I just don't believe in meanness but healing.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Like I said in your other newly cropped thread: Please stop trolling us. We do not believe you and if you honestly believe all of these things are happening, you need to go get help. I still wish to have your information so that I can inform a nearby hospital to get you the care you need. As a loving caring human being, I can't bear to see another rot away so far under mental illness, it's not pretty. Please let someone help you and if you are supposed to be on any medications, please get back on them before it is too late. You're inflicting self harm and wasting the time of thousands of posters.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

To me its kiddy stuff to be worried about this thread and fine to not only follow it, but to send an SOS out to positives on that day, and use the Hebrew, for all languages are claimed as pure and only Love, all days even the coded ones are claimed as pure and only Love and SOS's are according to the intent of your heart.

In other words, if he says this, in this thread, or Joe down the street says this, its only kiddy stuff to get into a big huff over it, argue and call people names for thinking, hell yea, one big SOS coming. I send them often before sleep, for your information.

Why worry. Thats the thing so odd about a thread like this, its not going to hurt anyone to reclaim tomorrow for Love, even if they don't show up, makes no difference, its your intent of heart that truly matters here.

I consider the board of directors to be illegal despots working at failing the students, and that we all need to learn in a better way.

Sure there are many upset and waking up, but look at all those in the middle east. Look at Syria fighting to stay out of burqa's right now, that the bloodlines one by one are putting women under for their NWO.

So my SOS goes up, if its allowed and doesnt violate our lessons or free will and if they have gone to far, please come in, all who are Love and Goodness.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It's not called getting huffy over it, it's called worrying about another human being's well being. This man is obviously ill if he is not trolling and needs medical attention.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Dude, we've seen enough of the Rabbi, so knock it off. Instead, please comment on why you choose to post pix of the alleged ET's in glorious 100x200 pixel resolution. I've asked a long time ago and you keep mum on that. That's about enough to conclude that this is a bunch of baloney. Really.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

I pray for people all the time, this world is filled with sceams in the night that go unanswered and so much pain it breaks your heart to even be here, not to mention the billions of animals harmed on every level going. Considering the state of the world, whats being talked about on here is not what I would consider the most needing of compassion right now. I find it interesting and a chance to put out a real SOS where others might be joining it, a kind of group file. Two or more gathered together, even mentioned in scripture.

I have no sorrow or sadness over anyone who can express what loving cosmic citizens live like or have experienced this. If this is some deliberate zion thing for the olympics, my intent of heart only goes to the LIght squares.

Personally, this thread is a lot nicer than the nibiru ones and the Aurora ones, its actually interesting. So just relax.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by 12voltz
Are you sure they are not illegal aliens who just want somewhere to camp.

remember to get them to smile for the camera...look forward to seeing the pictures

I see what you mean, no these are fourth dimensional extraterrestrials, from venus (and yes venus is inhabitable - just not in the human third dimension)

I'm pretty sure they didn't teach you anything about mathematics or topology. The plain ignorance expressed in your last sentence betrays this as something made-up by someone whose knowledge of reality is minimal.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I would love it if the op was serious and we were going to see something spectacular but Im afraid he is not only bringing in ets but he is claiming to bring in the messiah too.... Just not making sense to me at all. Im trying though... Really hard.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I would love it if the op was serious and we were going to see something spectacular but Im afraid he is not only bringing in ets but he is claiming to bring in the messiah too.... Just not making sense to me at all. Im trying though... Really hard.

Don't.

At least, until you see any pics in better than 100 by 100 pixel resolution. Also known as hilarious.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I cant help it, peoples mind intrigues me.

I just cant help to feel sorry for the Dr.. I dont know why.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think of it this way: if it happens, it happens, if not, then shrug, say oh well, then go do something else, myself, I'll go swimming

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
30 pages of nothing so far. Bear in mind that the premis is completely flawed. OP says these aliens are "from the fourth dimension." That's absurd. We call the fourth dimension "time." There is no basis for this fiction. OP says the aliens are from Venus. Again, absurd. The surface temperature on Venus is 800 degrees. Being in a non-existent "fourth dimension" doesn't change that. OP's explanation is out of the naive fifties when people still thought there were canals on Mars. The whole concept is childlike. It doesn't even attempt to match what we know already.

The real issue will be what happens on Saturday when absolutely nothing happens. Some choices:

1. OP says something actually did happen, but no one followed the proper directions, so they didn't see the alien guys from Venus.

2. OP says nothing happened because for some odd reason, it has to be rescheduled.

The only question, then, is what people will do with this thread? Will they go on for another 30 pages asking for yet more proof or another demonstration? When the world doesn't end on schedule, cult believers often strengthen their belief. Or will members band together and suggest the OP be banned for jerking the collective chain of people posting here?

It is my belief that one or more of the following is true:

1. The OP is delusional and needs psychological help.
2. The OP is doing this for fun. It gives him a sense of power to manipulate.
3. The OP believes he's conducting an experiment to see how gullible people are.
4. The OP lives in his Mom's basement and can't get a job until he cleans his fingernails.

edit on 7/27/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

Option 1. The OP is delusional and needs psychological help.

It's no shame for a 52 year old headmaster to slip a few gears. Within his reality, he is doing nothing wrong. He is ACTUALLY trying to help humanity. Within his mind, his Alien mates are benevolent, and there's nothing wrong with good alien guys. Honest.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Dr.Sopher is correct. It is all total and complete sarcasm, gee, give me a bit more credit that that please.

And as the old saying goes," Judge not lest ye be judged and found wanting.":

But yes, there will be that many young adult males and there girlfriends here at that time, but to record a video they have been working on for some time now, I am the lyricist to a super heavy, thrash, grind-core, melodic-death metal band along with a lot of other bands. They will not be listening to the radio or television. They will be performing I will be recording.

But still, even if they are here, they are all legal adults and could watch it if they wanted to....You should worry less about me, and more about your own life

Also, if you read the threads carefully enough, I believe I am the 1st person to state that " Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai. " Is a Satanic Ritual, Portia was a Greek Goddess known to have = good AND evil traits.

So why would I do this chant to see what is not true? It may be something but not for the betterment of mankind as Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai is actually the calling of a false Prophet of whom requires a lot of mass energy from humans to be able to reach and stay in this realm.
ad in Latin means to bring forth, Hasham is the name of an exiled God, Mosai is Prophet.

Also? Had you read the other posts rather than just jump in and start putting me down, you would see that I even gave links to this exact subject, as soon as he mentioned the chant, and bathing ritual to be more precise.

I have a very good idea what Dr. Sopher is doing, do you?

He is the original poster, you want to call someone down, then do it to those more deserving of harsh words that you used, and are you a Mother yet? A Grand-Mother yet? I am. I have not steered my children or grand-children the wrong way yet, though I suppose there could still be time to do so. If I were ignorant and without a high standard of education.

Lady, you really have no idea of my educational levels, nor my Children's or Grand-Children's.. My eldest Grand-Daughter turned 5 years old in April. She began grade 1 at the age of 4 as will her brother, her male cousin, and most likely her female cousin who just turned a year old July 19th.

As for Dr, Sopher? He knows my deal, and he knows I know what it is he is planning, so just take a pill, chill, and maybe read ALL of the posts BEFORE judging someone without actually knowing what it is about the person you are judging. Do you per chance live in a very small town or community?

This is not fight night you know....maybe fright night...lol

Anyway, regardless, relax, have some fun with this

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by schuyler

Make the rolly eyes as you wish, but the mainstream theories on how life and the universe works are WRONG.

How do you know?

Don't open that can of worms.....really....

You will have the galactic federation breathing down your neck, and a bajillion utube vids will get posted in this thread.....

Back away from the can....slowly.....

It's rare that I choke on the beverage I'm drinking, but I almost, almost choked on that post. You ALMOST got me.

So true.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Well it has been a tiring day, the final steps have been put into place.

I have a 4am start, as we will be flying in many extraterrestrials who have all requested to be part of this.

I will post 15 minute updates from around miday uk time (7am New York time)

May Yahweh bless each and every one of you and your entire families.

Will be on here a bit longer, then i will be going.

Are all the others from Venus too? Are you gathering an invasion force?

How are they flying in? Extradimensional flights, or regular radar detectable ones. Security is super tight in England because of the Olympics, are you sure you want the extra attention?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
WOW page 29

And STILL no reply to the question from 'the magicians apprentice'

But hey tomorrow.....he's putting on the biggest one man 'show' on earth -

bigger than the Olympics!

Page 32 and still no answer to my questions on page 23 sweet potatoes batman

Well anyway I am not worried I was always shown in meditation and dream travel that even if its fake. The real guys will come in to stop the false disclosure

But.....Yes!!! people I shall say this again "BEWARE OF THOSE WHO BARE FALSE GIFTS "

Signs like the ones spoken about can be Elitist agenda and they can replicate them fully without even a strain.

So... Do not jump the gun and get on board a ship if the kind looking Galactic Citizens offer you candy. Cause you might just get taken to a dungeon on another planet and sold off on the Galactic Exotic Beings Black Market.
WARNING
When sold off maybe be used as a slave, food, torture and endless suffering.

You have been warned

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Don't open that can of worms.....really....

You will have the galactic federation breathing down your neck, and a bajillion utube vids will get posted in this thread.....

Back away from the can....slowly.....

Ahhhh so you are aware of the Galactic Federation that is good to hear

But if this is a negative invasion force it won't be the only thing breathing down his neck

Don't forget the drooling when they used him up for his agenda he would make a tasty snack that is what they think of us when we are not useful for their plan/agenda

edit on 27-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
reply to post by Jay-morris

I really don't know I'm pretty new to posting on here but I remember reading a few of his threads a while back and found a link to his website on here, imo the OP doesn't really use the same wording as him and seems more sane haha but either way I'm pretty sure this will end up being a hoax after tomarrow. I would laugh my butt off if tomarrow the OP did tell us he really is Bernard Schnitzel and he's back haha but in the last Bernard post ever he did say that we would all suffer or something because his other thread got closed.
edit on 27-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

Something is wrong with this post.

I'm pretty new to posting on here but I remember reading a few of his threads a while back

Join date, anyone? An accomplice?

but in the last Bernard post ever he did say that we would all suffer or something because his other thread got closed.

Wow, that knowledge goes way back. Does anyone reading know the date of Benard's LAST POST?

My point exactly.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join