It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

I really dislike to say this but the lawn still does not look the right shade even for it being dark, the green is much too bright and fresh looking compared with the day photo of your lawn that looked so light and almost dead...plus, now it looks even more like my boy's one wizard figurine that almost looks like a Jesus Wizard wearing the same colour of robe, the only clear distinction is of the colour of the robe behind the dark blue, but there again, this makes the upper half of the body out of proportion and appear almost wide as an American/Canadian football Player. It also make the body look short....Just saying...no use getting mad...Plus I STILL wish we could see the lawn gizmo ( Previously stated as a lawn ornament ). Before tomorrow. It is 8 pm there now, there should still be enough light no?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Thank you. I'll be tuning in....as all here will admit - if nothing - you have curiosity piqued.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
how will they prove they are real aliens?

They will take levitate and topple trees using their minds, this will proove it, i would suggest you re-read my earlier posts where i explained this in great detail.

Blessings to you

thanks I'll look for those past post it's just kind of hard to keep track because this thread is so long.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
how will they prove they are real aliens?

They will take levitate and topple trees using their minds, this will proove it, i would suggest you re-read my earlier posts where i explained this in great detail.

Blessings to you

IIRC, this is what you said in the beginning of this thread, of how they proved to you they were real....

So, just a wash rinse repeat of the same old trick...huh.

One would think they could come up with something a bit more imaginative to prove to *the whole world* they are real. But, I guess with the Virgin Mary, and Jesus and a reincarnated Rabbi floating in the air next to them, everyone should be suitably impressed.

....what a twisted tale you spin.......

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I said this on page 7, then I think again on page 13 when I found the words of the Entity Zion----, from my encyclopedia of Daemon names and more used as a research method by a famous author and myself as we co research information for her books. The words in the book, " Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai. " " To call forth the false Prophets, recite these words 3 times while in a bath, with 3-5 black or dark blue candles, they will only be able to stay for a short period as you would need a mass of people to do the same to help the false Prophets remain on this Realm. " On the other hand, it is in both the Jewish prayer book I borrowed from an Aunt of mine, as well, it is in The Holy Bible, & in Greek Mythology But the all explain the false Prophet to be of pure light as Lucifer was at one time close to God's equal and Lucifer was also know originally as the Angel bearer of light.
To be honest, I am also confused but though I will do as he says, Dr, Sopher, just to see how things turn out, I am afraid that what you say may be true and yes, this is the perfect time and local, to have people en masse for the Olympics, to have a large group do this, with all the bodies of free kinetic energy to bring forth enough energy to hold the beings/ daemons in this realm. But who knows exactly? We will have to see...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
24 pages Bernard....thats a record for you i think.

Normally you are banned before it gets this long and stupid. So the black choppers never got you and your uncle/grandad then??

This reeks of Bernard and his bs.

You are just so sweet this morning! Hope you have a great day with such a sweet attitude. Maybe you can spread more love in more threads and to all of your loved ones too. :-)

When you have seen as much bs as myself, it becomes boring very quickly.
To any one with an ounce of common sense, its Bernard and his bs tales....AGAIN!

You may never have met Bernard here before, but he is a prolific hoaxer/nut job. As i say, it reeks of Bernard. The dodgy pics, the crazy lies (Advanced entities taking over every tv channel in the world)

Come saturday when nothing happens, i hope the op gets banned AGAIN. The guy has nothing better to do than fill the ignoramus's minds with more bs and fantasy.

A simple check of their name proves it bs. But no doubt you are too lazy to check

Sweet pea, sugar lumps...

Lazy? Haha i wont even go there. You must not have ever had a southern woman break it off in ya and Im not going to be the one to teach you how to speak to people today... Maybe tomorrow when im not so " lazy". Lol

I know all about Bernard and no the op is not the same.... Sorry buddy... Just not the same person.

Either way....

Laziness does not care to hold the tongue when having nothing nice to say.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Who is Bernard you all keep referring to?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
Who is Bernard you all keep referring to?

It depends on who you ask....

In my opinion he was a sweet soul trying to convey his beliefs however got caught up in his last thread that was very contriversial.... About ets and them coming to save us

I think Unity could tell you more than I though as she spent time talking back and forth and I did not. I think I became a member about 6 or 7 months before he left.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks Mamma J. Can you direct me to the thread for reading? Just so I'm up on it, lol, so to speak. if not - no biggie.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

Just type in Bernard Schnitzel into the search bar...and there you go

take your pick

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

He goes by Walter Goldstein as well. But I agree with MamaJ, I don't think this is the same person.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
30 pages of nothing so far. Bear in mind that the premis is completely flawed. OP says these aliens are "from the fourth dimension." That's absurd. We call the fourth dimension "time." There is no basis for this fiction. OP says the aliens are from Venus. Again, absurd. The surface temperature on Venus is 800 degrees. Being in a non-existent "fourth dimension" doesn't change that. OP's explanation is out of the naive fifties when people still thought there were canals on Mars. The whole concept is childlike. It doesn't even attempt to match what we know already.

The real issue will be what happens on Saturday when absolutely nothing happens. Some choices:

1. OP says something actually did happen, but no one followed the proper directions, so they didn't see the alien guys from Venus.

2. OP says nothing happened because for some odd reason, it has to be rescheduled.

The only question, then, is what people will do with this thread? Will they go on for another 30 pages asking for yet more proof or another demonstration? When the world doesn't end on schedule, cult believers often strengthen their belief. Or will members band together and suggest the OP be banned for jerking the collective chain of people posting here?

It is my belief that one or more of the following is true:

1. The OP is delusional and needs psychological help.
2. The OP is doing this for fun. It gives him a sense of power to manipulate.
3. The OP believes he's conducting an experiment to see how gullible people are.
4. The OP lives in his Mom's basement and can't get a job until he cleans his fingernails.

edit on 7/27/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Whilst i agree with you and think no's 2 and 3 the most likely. I am keen to see how he

gets himself out of the 'hole' he's dug
Hope he comes up with something a bit more

imaginative than the usual dross!

And this bathing/showering thing he's pushing has got me wondering if he has shares

in the water board.

I don't know if you'd call me a sad person because i have to say i have found this thread

hilairious and some what entertaining....and i've had a lot of laughs.No doubt the result will

be a fail
and the thread will be closed down tomorrow when life goes on as usual!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I pick option 3 and say let's not ban him. Yes, he's doing odd stuff. Yes, there are people susceptible to this hogwash. Yes, it offers a decent case study to newer members on this type of ruse.

In his defense. He has kept his cool. Is not insulting. Has provided some answers and media for review (not a ton), and is generally polite and normal beyond the actual words he is typing.

If he falls into options 1,2,or 4 then time will tell and we can ask to ban him then. Until then, he's provided some entertainment in a section of the boards under "General Chit Chat," an area reserved for shooting the breeze.

ETA: I'm not totally cold and callous, I know there's more out there in this universe, otherwise I wouldn't be an ATS member.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Venus is one thing in 3D, and even at that, most of what we are told is controlled information. But for example, earth has many frequency channels from hellzones to euotpias as well, not to mention zones for animals. There are infinite frequency channels. And mentioning time is interesting, for there is no time, there are time zones, or realms based on the star you clock around and the program in your mind.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNight7
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I said this on page 7, then I think again on page 13 when I found the words of the Entity Zion----, from my encyclopedia of Daemon names and more used as a research method by a famous author and myself as we co research information for her books. The words in the book, " Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai. " " To call forth the false Prophets, recite these words 3 times while in a bath, with 3-5 black or dark blue candles, they will only be able to stay for a short period as you would need a mass of people to do the same to help the false Prophets remain on this Realm. " On the other hand, it is in both the Jewish prayer book I borrowed from an Aunt of mine, as well, it is in The Holy Bible, & in Greek Mythology But the all explain the false Prophet to be of pure light as Lucifer was at one time close to God's equal and Lucifer was also know originally as the Angel bearer of light.
To be honest, I am also confused but though I will do as he says, Dr, Sopher, just to see how things turn out, I am afraid that what you say may be true and yes, this is the perfect time and local, to have people en masse for the Olympics, to have a large group do this, with all the bodies of free kinetic energy to bring forth enough energy to hold the beings/ daemons in this realm. But who knows exactly? We will have to see...
I had a bad dream last night and I don't know but something evil is brewing with this Olympics. I always trust my subconscious and its saved my life twice so far. Something is off and I can sense it. In my dream I didn't look at the tv when the cauldron was lit dunno why maybe mind control or as lots of people watching using their energies to bring about a global dark energy? All I know is that I'll be praying for positive energy to prevail. It's going to be good vs evil. Love & Light x

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I will say his timing was off. By starting his thread/prophecies so far in advance...a lot of folks have lost interest in them.

Something for him to consider for his next hoax. If you drag it out too long...it becomes a drag. No momentum left. Only thing left is to come back on Sunday and go...neener, neener, neener......

Des

edit on 27-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Venus is one thing in 3D, and even at that, most of what we are told is controlled information. But for example, earth has many frequency channels from hellzones to euotpias as well, not to mention zones for animals. There are infinite frequency channels. And mentioning time is interesting, for there is no time, there are time zones, or realms based on the star you clock around and the program in your mind.

Well, ummm, er.... OK. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Make the rolly eyes as you wish, but the mainstream theories on how life and the universe works are WRONG.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Make the rolly eyes as you wish, but the mainstream theories on how life and the universe works are WRONG.

How do you know?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join