It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 hidden in hollywood - was it being revealed to us before it happened???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

It's our country's emergency number. It's done to provoke feelings for dramatic effect.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well when you think about it, this isn't hard to piece together....

Say there is a group like the freemasons or illuminati that want to start a NWO. They have it all well planned in advance. They know exactly when key changes are to occur in the world.

So in my opinion, it's like this. We had a lot of major changes happening after ww2. All kinds of new ways of living where being brought forward. Meanwhile all kinds of old ways of thinking, values, beliefs etc were being torn down.

So finally in 90's we hit a key juncture. We had computers everywhere, and the internet finally immerged. Which was sort of the linch pin of setting up a world wide grid that everyone would begin submitting to.

Then with 2000 coming it marked a turning point for mankind. So my though is to have the event happen in 2000 would be too obvious so they made it 2001. Also my guess is they were planning this even at the time the towers were built. That one day they'd be used as a way to tarorize the world into giving up all there rights and freedoms, and or using it as a method to impliment marsal law without saying to everyone that it's marshal law. And also as a way to make a huge profit off the event.

So leading up to it they started depicting "AN EVENT" of some magnatude that was getting closer. They'd depict this kind of stuff for probably all kinds of reasons from mind trauma, to acclimatizing people, to py op warfare to ritual magic etc etc. Some of which they probably used various scientific ways of gaging the reaction of a possible event.

So then all indicators seem to indicate that this event would be the grand py opp they need. And it was a go. But meanwhile it's hard to earse all the traces of evidence that were leading up to the event. You can't hide everything. A lot of it is still out there, and enquiring minds look back, find this stuff and are like, hmmmmmmm? Explain this. And for a lot of it they had already come up with coverups, fall backs, and explainations as to why.

And all they have to do is convince the masses who really are asleep for the most part. And so it's not hard to pull something like this off. Just that there's still traces of evidence that point to something else going on in my opinion for us to look at.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Thats all well and good, except for all the "advance" placement of messages, all the world was still completely shocked and stunned.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So where exactly are all the predictive Hollywood clips of the Pennsylvania crash and the pentagon crash? Or the collapse of WTC7? Why exactly are these events not as common in Hollywood? Could it have something to do with the twin towers being obvious targets for terrorist attacks? Could it have something to do with Hollywood not being very creative when it comes to disasters? Or is it a sinister secret hidden circle of power who control most events in our lives and for some mysterious reason want to show us their mega secret plans in advance using Hollywood movies as media? Its a tough call, but I think I know the answer.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Over 300 movies are released into the fray each year. lets narrow it down to movies people around the world might have heard of and its about 40 or so, if we are generous. Thats almost 800 movies in 20 years.

You would have to show, how the combination of the number 911 on screen relates to any other combination of numbers on screen. Is it a statistical anomaly or is it by far the most frequent combination of digits seen on screen? Because if it isnt a statistical anomaly its meaning is insignificant, it means somebody just waded through hundreds of movies until he was able to compose a 10 min clip of all the scenes where 911 can be seen.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
So where exactly are all the predictive Hollywood clips of the Pennsylvania crash and the pentagon crash? Or the collapse of WTC7?.

well.. there were stuff on totse dot com prior and I understand the owner of that site may have worked in some forms of Entertainment which could have links.

maybe I steered off topic there a little

oh you hats n trolls! never stops with the saturation of every website with you guys and your diversionary tactics.

Question.. are minions those tiny little onions on the hamburgers they serve at McDonalds??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join