It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 hidden in hollywood - was it being revealed to us before it happened???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Someone want to explain these videos??? They all aired before 9/11 happened:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Yeah. Its a bunch of crap. One of the hidden messages was actually a Simpson episode where they poked fun at conspiracy theories about the Masons.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No... The towers where at one point the worlds tallest buildings, i always thought about them collapsing too, not from planes hitting them but from a earthquake or whatever... They are a easy target

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Done to death. Not hard to predict when an actual attack was already done on the same building. (Previous to 9/11)

Or that it was considered the top target from overseas because of who it housed inside.

I guess if we get hit with a meteor than the movie Armageddon predicted the whole thing, "They" knew, and "They" probably planned it too...

Damn meteor wheeling overlords!

Ahhh, French Vanilla.

Yum.

-

What were we talking about again?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Originally posted by r2d246

ok.

Well ya see now, this↑ particular Iron Man cartoon that you have posted, is a short version of the actual episode. This short version has obviously been intentionally edited to make it appear as if this is something significant, which it is not.

If you were to watch the entire scene↓, as it had originally aired, you will see that many New York skyscrapers were attacked. (1:10 - 1:30)

Since the Twin Towers were by far the tallest buildings in the city, it should not come as a shocking surprise that they would have been hit, during this attack on the entire city.

edit on 7/24/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yes - lots of people have been pointing this out for a long time and there,s lots of evidence but there's also lots of Ostriches who like to keep their heads buried deep in the sand.

S&F for your efforts.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by r2d246

Originally posted by r2d246

ok.

Well ya see now, regarding this↑ particular Iron Man cartoon, that you have posted, is a short version of the actual episode. This short version has obviously been intentionally edited to make it appear as if this is something significant, which it is not.

If you were to watch the entire scene, as it had originally aired, you will see that many New York skyscrapers were attacked. (1:10 - 1:30)

Since the Twin Towers were by far the tallest buildings in the city, it should not come as a shocking surprise that they would have been hit, during this attack on the entire city.

So are you going to ignore all the 100's of media depicting planes flying into the towers? How about the loangunman episode witch depicted the Government flying a 747 DRONE into a sky scraper for political gain.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

So are you going to ignore all the 100's of media depicting planes flying into the towers? How about [color=FFAB8C]the xfile episode witch depicted the Government flying a 747 DRONE into a sky scraper for political gain.

[color=B2FF2E]No thanks.
I'm not in the mood.
I refuse to play this game with you.

[color=B2FF2E]The OP asked for explanations. I in turn, provided a logical explanation, for one of the videos.

[color=B2FF2E]The end. Good luck. Goodbye.

[color=FFAB8C]oh, and P.S. That IS NOT The X-Files. Get it straight.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Done to death. Not hard to predict when an actual attack was already done on the same building. (Previous to 9/11)

Or that it was considered the top target from overseas because of who it housed inside.

I guess if we get hit with a meteor than the movie Armageddon predicted the whole thing, "They" knew, and "They" probably planned it too...

Damn meteor wheeling overlords!

Ahhh, French Vanilla.

Yum.

-

What were we talking about again?

Its preaty hard to predict a plane flying into the towers ON 9/11 witch is what these clips show. A meteor is a natural disaster, flying 2 planes into buildings witch have no flight traffic next them is not.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Some are coincidental, the Biggie Rap song for example: He' s referring to the 93' Bombing of the World Trade. When the song came out it was still talked about often, especially in NY where Biggie is from.

93' WT Bombing

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So are you going to ignore all the 100's of media depicting planes flying into the towers? How about [color=FFAB8C]the xfile episode witch depicted the Government flying a 747 DRONE into a sky scraper for political gain.

[color=B2FF2E]No thanks.
I'm not in the mood.

[color=B2FF2E]The OP asked for explanations. I in turn, provided a logical explanation, for one of the videos.

[color=B2FF2E]The end. Good luck. Goodbye.

[color=FFAB8C]oh, and P.S. That IS NOT The X-Files. Get it straight.

Playing a game? This is not a game this is a internet fourm conversation, my rebudle to your half ass debunk.
The show is the loan gunman witch has some of the same characters as xfiles.

Typical sheep....
You cant brake down that video so you ignore it.
Denny ignorance is the web sites moto, it seems you are hear for other reasons.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

[color=B2FF2E]No thanks.
I'm not in the mood.

Playing a game? This is not a game this is a internet fourm conversation, my rebudle to your half ass debunk.
The show is the loan gunman witch has some of the same characters as xfiles.
Yes. A Game. Specifically, this↑ 'Strawman Game' that you're still trying to push on me. I have neither the time, nor the desire, to watch all of those other videos.

I provided an explanation for one of the videos. Your so-called *rebudle*, was in no way related to the specific video that I had provided an explanation for. (Hence your 'Strawman Game') Actually, you have now replied to me twice, without even mentioning the video.

Typical sheep....
You cant brake down that video so you ignore it.
Denny ignorance is the web sites moto, it seems you are hear for other reasons.
Yup. You caught me. I guess the jig is up. I am actually the District Superintendent of Grammar Police. You are about to receive numerous citations.
  • an
  • forum
  • rebuttal
  • lone
  • which
  • The X-Files
  • deny
  • motto
  • here

At $100 each = $900.

P.S. I really am done with you, this time.
    I have already given you (& your Strawman) two replies too many.
    Within this thread, there will not be another.

• posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
    link   
    reply to post by r2d246

I remember viewing "The Seige" starring Denzel Washington in the mid 2000's.....film was released in the year 2000. It's about terrorists (middle eastern) hiding in New York city. It did make wonder....just a little bit.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
    link   
    Most of these videos appeared after the very real 1993 Twin Tower attacks in New York city. Only Porky Pig is older. All the others had a story to go on.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
    link   
    Maybe this stuff was the inspiration for the attacks. American tv shows are very popular around the world even older ones. You cant help to think someone at some point saw these images and at least thought it was maybe possible. But if you wanted to gain worldwide attention you would obviously target the tallest or most important buildings in your targets largest city, which also happens to be the one of the most famous cities on earth.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
    link   

Originally posted by boncho
    -quote removed for spacing-

Its preaty hard to predict a plane flying into the towers ON 9/11 witch is what these clips show. A meteor is a natural disaster, flying 2 planes into buildings witch have no flight traffic next them is not.

Actually. Only one clips talks about a plane hitting the towers. The lone gunman clip. And in it, the plane didn't actually hit the towers.

Closest one there was to 9/11. Half the videos are just symbols in media, don't relate to it at all. Considering there are thousands upon thousands of events in movies and TV, one relating to a real event is a horrible accuracy rate.

Terrible.

I'm not sure what you even think a conspiracy is in this case? Or what it's supposed to mean...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
    link   

Originally posted by kingtr3y
    Maybe this stuff was the inspiration for the attacks. American tv shows are very popular around the world even older ones. You cant help to think someone at some point saw these images and at least thought it was maybe possible. But if you wanted to gain worldwide attention you would obviously target the tallest or most important buildings in your targets largest city, which also happens to be the one of the most famous cities on earth.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed first presented the idea for the September 11 plot to bin Laden in 1996 in Afghanistan.[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

Long before the show (The Lone Gunmen -only one similar to 9/11) happened.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:37 AM
    link   
    I read somewhere that that's how a certain type of magic works. You give the intended victim of the magic a glimpse of what you plan to do. It then sinks into there subconscience or something like that. Then when you do the event it somehow triggers that. Or it went something like that anyway.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
    link   
    How can the so many 9-11 numbers in movies be explained?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
    link   
    This is an interesting phenomenon that has been referred to numerous times ever since on ATS. I know of plenty of videos and websites that have commented on the subject. There's one booklet on Scribd that I'm aware of called Imagining 9/11 which looks at a host of movies, books, comics, artwork, advertisements, etc. that seemed to eerily predict the terrorist attacks in the decade before 9/11. For me it's generated more questions than answers. I've always had an avid interest in studying the metaphysical nature to "coincidence" or "synchronicity" since I was in high school and I found really helpful reading Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe." Of course there's other "conspiracy theories" connecting it with ritual magic (eg occult philosophy and its significance with the theory of "correspondences") or even as proof of the relationship of Hollywood with the "dark arts" (or intelligence community) like some sort of grand psy-op experiment to "prime" and condition the American populace prior to the event. The truth may be somewhere in between. Then again they say the truth is stranger than fiction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join