It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Mayor Bloomberg says cops should strike to force gun control legislation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
ok, get them on that band wagon now. And later when they disagree with you over something else like pay, they will strike as well..

THE COPS CANT STRIKE. It would cause mass riots from opportunistic criminals. He is actually inciting mass riots and crime by his recommendation. That is wrong. Whatever his personal opinions. He can't tell the police to support his political agenda. We pay for their service and he can't tell them to influence our opinion by leaving us high and dry until we see things his way.

jerk.

I hope a mob burns down his house, office and kidnap a family memeber while he is busy influencing a democratic society by force and directed chaos.
edit on 27-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just read on MSN that the new York Gun law messed up, they did not provide an exclusion for cops, The NYPD are just like the citizens now they are not allowed to carry no more the 7 rounds in their pistols. I bet that gets a slurry started when they are used to carrying 15 round clips. This could get interesting real fast, seeing as the law is set to go into effect in march. The link: news.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by candlelight

Yep I pointed that out yesterday....*enter shameless plug* Abovetopsecret Thread.

While this isn't Bloomberg who rammed through this legislation, it shows how NY handled this with haste, no debate or discussion, no actual input save a Yea or Nay...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I sure bet the NYPD is having a fit over this.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Now I am hearing that a national boycott is being setup not to buy any products made in NY state until this law is repealed.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Bloomberg is a mobster, a corrupted and pay off my big interest in Wall Street mobster, people in NY needs to forced him out of office before his Nazi tactics against the US citizens and the constitution gets dangerous.

He is advocating for a Gestapo type police.

Beware NY people, you have a big dangerous Hitler in your state.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I thought of a novel idea to counter Mayor Bloomburg.

I'm thinking of starting a company to modify people's Taser pistols to make them lethal. Adding more coils of copper to increase the voltage and a couple high voltage Caps to increase the Amps.

Then people in New York can own Lethal pistols again.

How much should I charge to do this modification to people's Taser pistols? It only takes about $25 worth of parts and 40 minutes to disassemble-solder-reassemble.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Sell the blueprints on how to do it and make some bucks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join