It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Presidential Bloodlines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is a brand new blog (well, at least new to me) I just came across.

Did you know all 44 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into office? 34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election.

“This information comes from Burke's Peerage, which is the Bible of aristocratic genealogy, based in London. Every presidential election in America, since and including George Washington in 1789 to Bill Clinton, has been won by the candidate with the most British and French royal genes. Of the 42 presidents to Clinton, 33 have been related to two people: Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most famous monarch of France. So it goes on: 19 of them are related to England's Edward III, who has 2000 blood connections to Prince Charles.

The same goes with the banking families in America. George Bush and Barbara Bush are from the same bloodline - the Pierce bloodline, which changed its name from Percy, when it crossed the Atlantic. Percy is one of the aristocratic families of Britain, to this day. They were involved in the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament at the time of Guy Fawkes” -Researcher/Author David Icke, “Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center” If America declared its Independence from the European monarchies in 1776, how is it possible that every single president has descended from European monarchs? If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that we would always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines to lead us?

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

If this is true, and I have serious doubts that this is, then it means that no ordinary citizen of America, regardless of how rich they could be, can be President, for you have to have royal blood to even be qualified for office. It tells me it's a lie ebcause Royal Nobility is supposed to be illegal in America, at least as far as I know. So while I find this interesting, I don't think it holds any water.

I'm looking further into it with hopes of things becoming clearer.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
it's easy they just make sure all candidates from all parties are in the bloodline.
then no matter how they fix it a royal bloodline candidate wins.
why do you think start up parties never win.
edit on 24-7-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

It is bsolutely true. A 12 year old girl even made a graph to show how they are connected.

2nd line

Here is the link m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dta6PxbEH_3A&v=ta6PxbEH_3A&gl=US
edit on 24-7-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Anybody in this world is at least eleventh cousin to anybody else in this world.

No surprise there.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Everyone here is a descendent of Charlamagne. It's almost impossible not to have been. If you do any genealogical research at all I can almost guarantee that someone will plug in Charlamagne somewhere along the way. Charlamagne lives between 742 and 814 AD, 1200 years or so ago.

Now, consider the number of generations in a century. If you take a median age of 25, which is very conservative, you have four generations per century. I'm thinking you COULD make a case for five since women got married much younger historically, but just to be safe, let's stick with four.

So how many generations in 1,000 years? Forty.

And what is two to the fortieth power? Just over a trillion at 1,099,511,627,776.
Go back another 200 years to AD 800: 2.81474977 x 10^14

And what was the world population in 1000 AD? Estimates vary. Here's one at 265 million. And this one is about the same. Even Wikipedia gets into the act and claims 310 million.

It might be that some isolated populations are not related to Charlamagne. If you are Native American and NEVER intermarried, then yiour ancestry goes back 10-14,000 years in North America before your ancestors crossed the Bering Strait, so you may not be related. But anyone who has even a hint of European ancestry is, statistically speaking, guaranteed to be a decendent of Charlamagne.
edit on 7/24/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anyone know if Romney is related or not? or Ron Paul (just to placate the rabid Paul fans) It would be interesting to know and you could see how the election turns out. It doesn't seem that it is statistically possible that it is just a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Yeah man! This is very true.
I've posted on this subject before.
The site below has a huge list of Presidents that aare descended from Eleanor of Aquitaine and King Philip II of France.
Basically all these guys are related in some distant way.

linky
edit on 24-7-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
Anyone know if Romney is related or not? or Ron Paul (just to placate the rabid Paul fans) It would be interesting to know and you could see how the election turns out. It doesn't seem that it is statistically possible that it is just a coincidence.

Romney may in fact have a "better" royal bloodline.

We all know what that means

This article has an interesting comparison of Obama and Romney.

It is in the quality category that Mitt Romney substantially wins over President Obama.

President Obama has only one single digit cousin (9th cousin or closer) who was either a U.S. President or a U.S. Vice President, President Hoover (8th cousin three times removed, 8C3R).

Mitt Romney has 14 single digit cousins who were either a U.S. President or a U.S. Vice President, and eight of them were Presidents.

Romney Leads Obama in Presidential Genes

I guess Romney will be elected

Also, I think it is possible that Obama wants out.

Think about it.

He and Michelle stand to make 10's of millions on the public lecture, book, and TV circuit.

4 more years in Washington delays all that "opportunity" !!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks I will be watching to see what happens. Wow to think here in America being more inbred can get you elected. Yee Haw yall'

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You didn't read the blog, did you?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

It is bsolutely true. A 12 year old girl even made a graph to show how they are connected.

2nd line

Here is the link m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dta6PxbEH_3A&v=ta6PxbEH_3A&gl=US
edit on 24-7-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

Your link did not work
Just took me to the YouTube homepage... That sucks, bro. Disinformation is NOT appreciated here. You just know that 9 out of 10 people will not click it but will believe that "there is some YouTube video out there with all kinds of proof that this is true"

I'm just messing with you. I know this video exists. You just made a mistake when linking it. That still sucks though...

top topics

join