It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death by Gun Control...The truth about gun control laws...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostpanther
reply to post by thehoneycomb

i read a comment that stated, "would you defend your home from an intruder with a gun, with a spatula".
The real question is, why does the intruder have access to the gun in the first.

See what I mean??
This poster SAW and READ the question but,
instead of answering it DIRECTLY he/she decided to use the tactic of avoing it entirely by posing a question in place of his/her answer.

Want a chuckle?
Watch this.

Ahemmm,

Hey 'lostpanther'

Who do you want in charge of your safety and security?

A. YOU
or
B. The Police

Please answer this time.
It's really simple.
All you have to type is ONE friggin letter.

A

or

B.

Which one?

Tick tock.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wilson417

and how much does it take before a law abiding citizen becomes a criminal? what if you develop a mental illness tomorrow, and all of a sudden someone who is not of sound mind has 50 guns at his disposal? what if someone manages to access your guns when your not around?

These are the reasons i think its dangerous

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Not that I'm against guns but this argument is kind of silly. The government could drone attack us all, non-stop, till we just surrendered. Either that or hire some mercenaries to fight us. A couple of machine guns isn't going to save you from the US military's power. Half of the US is fat and can't even run.

There are numerous examples in history of people fighting a technologically superior force and winning. Attrition is high but it can be done.

The key is to use what you do have. People, lots of them....

There are not enough troops in the US military to evffectively pacify a State let alone the entire country. How big is Afghanistan? VietNam? Controlling an area requires boots on the ground not bombs in the sky.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join