It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1986 Comic, The Dark Knight Returns, theatre shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm guessing Holmes read the comic and got his inspiration from there.

However, I believe we should not overlook the fact that he had already dyed his hair red a while before the shooting took place. There are some pictures all over the media of Holmes, which he had used for his internet platform profiles, which show him with the red hair, but visibly shorter than what we saw in the court video. Therefore, he must have began dying (no pun intended) his hair red at least a few weeks before the shooting took place, possibly longer.

This, in my opinion, means that he either didn't know when the shooting would take place beforehand and felt it was possible to happen earlier, OR the red hair is not actually connected to the shooting and he just happened to dye his hair red. In the court video it also looks like the red hair is starting to grow out as you can see his natural hair color coming back.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

So you acknowledge the similarities to the comic, and that it is perhaps the reason Holmes dyed his hair orange/red?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by javelinfangz
I'm guessing Holmes read the comic and got his inspiration from there.

However, I believe we should not overlook the fact that he had already dyed his hair red a while before the shooting took place. There are some pictures all over the media of Holmes, which he had used for his internet platform profiles, which show him with the red hair, but visibly shorter than what we saw in the court video. Therefore, he must have began dying (no pun intended) his hair red at least a few weeks before the shooting took place, possibly longer.

This, in my opinion, means that he either didn't know when the shooting would take place beforehand and felt it was possible to happen earlier, OR the red hair is not actually connected to the shooting and he just happened to dye his hair red. In the court video it also looks like the red hair is starting to grow out as you can see his natural hair color coming back.

Very good points, perhaps the hair could just be coincidence.

<< 1   >>

join