*LIVE* Ron Paul's Audit the FED HR 459 being debated in the House right now.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I really hope this has teeth enough to end the FED but then again not having a central bank usually leads to an invasion and regime change while one is set up. I think RP was on the right track with the audit idea but I'm not hopeful that it will amount to much...It's part of a global cartel and the idea of it just rolling over and dying when commanded is... well, unlikely.
edit on 25-7-2012 by minkmouse because: missing "n"

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowcast
How can i find my local rep voting on this bill?

edit: found a list and and there's quite a few co-sponsors from my state so sigh of relief there =)
edit on 24-7-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)

Make sure your rep is on board as well, if they are..call and thank them for doing the right thing then move onto the senators.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thank you MoxNews for uploading a historic debate.

Sunshine is the best disinfectant:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
will be watching but I doubt they will side with their people. They could have done this before, yet didn't. What does that tell you.

In the end they will do nothing and go home to talk about how they could have, didn't, and never will. Necessary evils and all that.

We need to clean house or they will just ruin the country until we are forced to go back to their way since the highway will be devastated.

edit on 25-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Thank you MoxNews for uploading a historic debate.

Sunshine is the best disinfectant:

Excellent! I wish I could put this into the OP. Maybe the mods can do it?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Dennis Kucinich was awesome for the most part. But they re-districted him so he lost his spot.... not really surprising though.

I think a lot of people forgot it was already semi-audited a few years ago. What is RP's bill going to do that the previous didn't?

What was revealed in the audit was startling:

$16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations and foreign banks everywhere from France to Scotland. From the period between December 2007 and June 2010, the Federal Reserve had secretly bailed out many of the world’s banks, corporations, and governments. The Federal Reserve likes to refer to these secret bailouts as an all-inclusive loan program, but virtually none of the money has been returned and it was loaned out at 0% interest.

www.dailypaul.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Dennis Kucinich was awesome for the most part. But they re-districted him so he lost his spot.... not really surprising though.

I think a lot of people forgot it was already semi-audited a few years ago. What is RP's bill going to do that the previous didn't?

What was revealed in the audit was startling:

$16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations and foreign banks everywhere from France to Scotland. From the period between December 2007 and June 2010, the Federal Reserve had secretly bailed out many of the world’s banks, corporations, and governments. The Federal Reserve likes to refer to these secret bailouts as an all-inclusive loan program, but virtually none of the money has been returned and it was loaned out at 0% interest.

www.dailypaul.com...

HR459 is up for vote under suspension of rules, which means amendments may not be added but needs a 2/3s vote to pass. HR459 will NOT be watered down, Ron Paul was smart in his action on HR459 but took a major risk with the suspension of rules to get this true audit.

The 16TRILLION in secret bailouts being revealed was merely scratching the surface. Now we can expose decisions for secret bailouts before they're even made.

Let's not play around here, the FED and its shareholders does NOT want to this bill to pass and it isn't because they think politics will interfere with monetary policy from benefiting the people...we all know that much.

I just wanted to say once again that Kucinich was amazing...such passion and his courage to stand up against his own party to do the right thing.

Another shout out to William Lacy Clay as well for standing up against his own party to do the right thing.
edit on 25-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm seeing rumours on facebook that it has passed. Is this true or not???

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
spreadlibertynews.com...

Personally I don't believe it. I'm that cynical when It comes to most politicians.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

It functions in part on secrecy and consequently is unaccountable, secondly it's function is in a country that ' talks' meritocracy to the people but at it's economic core exists an institution which isn't.

This is Jamie and his magic torch land.

Ron ' golden balls' Paul.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It passed 327-98! But...

While Wednesday's passage in the lower chamber is a victory for Paul and his supporters, the bill is considered dead on arrival in the Senate. Harry Reid, the Senate Majority Leader and Nevada Democrat, has vowed not to put it to a vote.

abcnews.go.com...-cZ

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patifier
It passed 327-98! But...

While Wednesday's passage in the lower chamber is a victory for Paul and his supporters, the bill is considered dead on arrival in the Senate. Harry Reid, the Senate Majority Leader and Nevada Democrat, has vowed not to put it to a vote.

abcnews.go.com...-cZ

When I went to Nevada to campaign for Ron Paul, I heard a lot from the locals about blatant fraud during the election of Harry Reid. He is a crook and he will be exposed.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Let's hope so, even better if before he buries this bill!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I'm seeing rumours on facebook that it has passed. Is this true or not???

Passed the house by 327 - 98

here is a list of the TRAITORS who voted against:

Ackerman
Andrews
Bass (CA)
Becerra
Blumenauer
Bonamici
Brady (PA)
Brown (FL)
Butterfield
Capps
Capuano
Cardoza
Carney
Carson (IN)
Castor (FL)
Chu
Cleaver
Clyburn
Conyers
Cooper
Crowley
Cummings
Davis (CA)
Davis (IL)
DeGette
DeLauro
Deutch
Dicks
Dingell
Edwards
Ellison
Engel
Eshoo
Fattah
Frank (MA)
Fudge
Gonzalez
Gutierrez
Hanabusa
Hastings (FL)
Himes
Hinchey
Holt
Hoyer
Israel
Johnson (GA)
Johnson, E. B.
Kaptur
Keating
Kind
Larsen (WA)
Larson (CT)
Lee (CA)
Levin
Lewis (GA)
Lowey
Maloney
Markey
Matsui
McCollum
McDermott
Meeks
Miller (NC)
Miller, George
Moore
Napolitano
Neal
Olver
Pallone
Pelosi
Peters
Price (NC)
Rangel
Reyes
Rothman (NJ)
Roybal-Allard
Rush
Ryan (OH)
Sánchez, Linda T.
Sarbanes
Schakowsky
Schwartz
Serrano
Sewell
Shuler
Sires
Slaughter
Stark
Thompson (MS)
Towns
Turner (NY)
Van Hollen
Velázquez
Wasserman Schultz
Watt
Waxman
Wilson (FL)
Woolsey

But I am afraid it likely won't get through a Democrat majority senate. Ben Bernanke has already stated that an audit of the FED will cause national security problem.....Yes, usually when people find out that you gave banks all around the world trillions of dollars will tend of get a little pissed off. So essentially, what I am saying is too little, too late. The money has already been shipped out and the people will have to pay for it.

(that goes without saying even if it passes the Senate, how long will it take to do the audit, get someone to go over the results, committees to talk about those results, that could take years.....years in which the deficit will grow by trillions and trillions of dollars)

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Ben Bernanke has already stated that an audit of the FED will cause national security problem.....

A veiled threat, nice guy!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You people have no clue how BIG this is!
This will alter our lives for ever and it won't be good.

The FED will never be audited, PERIOD!
The FED will be voted out by the congress before it gets audited.
It would be naive to think that they'll ever publicly expose their dirty work, NEVER!

BTW this smells fishy to me.
Ron Paul is promoted to a hero status right after he suddenly and unexpectedly joins Romney?
This is an extremely suspicious political move or call it conspiracy, to say the least.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Lets send a message to harry reid

Link

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol

It would be naive to think that they'll ever publicly expose their dirty work, NEVER!

Ron Paul is promoted to a hero status right after he suddenly and unexpectedly joins Romney?
This is an extremely suspicious political move or call it conspiracy, to say the least.

Ron Paul joined Romney? care to pull a source for your assumption there? lol.

Where is the conspiracy? Are we just making things up now for the sake of looking cool on ATS?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by Patrol

Ron Paul joined Romney? care to pull a source for your assumption there? lol.

Where is the conspiracy? Are we just making things up now for the sake of looking cool on ATS?

Ron Paul stated just a few days ago that he wasn't even sure if he was going to endorse Romney, and has in the past avoided answering any questions regarding endorsement.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I hope you guys know that earlier Barney Frank said:

YES! Congress has power to do this by the Constitution. But the Congress has the power to declare war on CANADA but we don't do that.

The fact that this thought was in his mind is disturbing. Is that the only analogy he could think of? Declaring war on CANADA? I think all Canadians need to sit up and take notice. The US gov is thinking about Canadian Natural Resources a lot. Barney may have let slip that some discussion went on behind closed doors on the possible contingency plan to invade Canada and grab their vast stockpile natural resources. Obama has been mysteriously moving a lot of tanks northward recently.

www.youtube.com...

Syria can't even move a handful of tanks around, without major news services announcing where those tanks are going. Here we've got an entire army on the move and not a peep from the media. It's very expensive to transport those heavy vehicles around, why spend all that money, unless this is some major operation that is expected to make a "profitable" return? They don't even need all those tanks to invade Canada. Just five or six would do the trick. So, it's not clear why they are sending these tanks to the north.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join