It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today: Electoral Tracker - I See President Mitt Romney With Easy Win ...285 Electoral Votes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

The undecided usually vote for the challenger.

Challenger = Mitt Romney

------------
Disenchanted Obama supporters will stay home.

Look at what happened in Wisconsin!

Gov. Scott Walker won in a landslide victory.

It's over. Obama is a loser. He is a 1 term Jimmy Carter who trashed the economy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Rush Limbaugh showed clear evidence that

the Bain Capital attacks have failed miserably.

LOL, your argument and any credibility you had went out the window when you said "Rush Limbaugh showed...". Only a small number of people, apparently including you, listen to that racist drug addict. Put on your finest wool garments and join your fellow sheep

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightToker

Rush Limbaugh showed clear evidence that

the Bain Capital attacks have failed miserably.

LOL, your argument and any credibility you had went out the window when you said "Rush Limbaugh showed...". Only a small number of people, apparently including you, listen to that racist drug addict. Put on your finest wool garments and join your fellow sheep

The character assassination of Rush Limbaugh won't heal the Obama economy.

- Obama is doomed -

---------
BTW, you better stop attacking the gun owners.

James Carville said so!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

LOL you really believe that gas will go down to 2 dollars if we lift the moratorium on offshore drilling? It wasn't 2 bucks a gallon before the moratorium. You really think we will benefit from that oil? Hahah.
What is with you oil crazy people. I mean I support free enterprise, but there are some grey areas when it means selling tracts of OUR land and country to foreign oil companies to do risky drilling that ends up destroying our coasts and destroying the livelihoods and jobs of millions of fisherman, boat tours, restraunts, tourist spots.

I mean.. really. We need to be moving away from oil anyway, it is finite you know. I would rather have clean sea food than more oil (that is not going to go back down to 2 dollars, get real. Oil prices have dropped by the barrel but gas prices have stayed the same).

Also Mitt Romney has NO CHANCE of winning. Obama has gained several months in a row (and I am a Ron Paul supporter).

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Shouldn't you still be rooting for Herman Cain? Or Palin?...actually you have vehemently shouted that each of those people were going to win...what does that tell me about this OP and Romney's chances?

As far as Wisconsin...maybe YOU should look at what happened there...

President Obama got some good news in the Wisconsin recall election, even as the Democrats failed to oust Republican Gov. Scott Walker: The president polled ahead of Mitt Romney by a wide margin – 51 percent to 44 percent, according to the exit poll

www.csmonitor.com...

The paradox...some folks didn't agree with the recall, but still support Obama.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Would you like to make a friendly wager? I bet you a hundred bucks (or stars) that if it comes down to Obama and Romney, Obama will win.

In the meantime I pray that Romney isn't the candidate.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Kranky has nothing to do with it. It is simple math. Voting is for suckers. No offense.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

- Obama is doomed -

The electoral map...

Probability of Reaching 270

Democrats 93%

Republicans 7%

www.270towin.com...

Or Vegas odds?

the Democrats and Obama hold a firm lead over the Republicans and it's not even close... Right now, a $1 bet on the Dems only pays $.59 versus a $1 bet on the Republicans that would pay $1.40

www.politicalbettingodds.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Mitt Romney has momentum!

The Bain attacks have failed!

Team Obama is out of ammo!

The Obama 9 words are not going away. He sounds like Elisabeth Warren!

-- If you've got a business, you didn't build that ! -

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
theres a flaw in your theory.

you actually think it matters who is in the white house.

it only matters to a) white, rich old men or b) rich, wealthy liberals in new york.

On some international banking levels it does not matter.

But on levels within the U.S. it does matter.

It is clear that Obama wants nothing to do with real job creation.

He has already failed (intentionally by the way) and given up on localized individual business because he is clearly against it.

Obama is following the classic Marxist agenda.

People in favor of this may not quite understand the consequences.

They hate individualism and localized success.

Fortunately, many people know all this and realize the importance of stopping the Marxist plans.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing

Kranky has nothing to do with it. It is simple math. Voting is for suckers. No offense.

It's the Electoral Voting that will make all the difference.

Check out the map at the USA Today link.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by randomname
theres a flaw in your theory.

you actually think it matters who is in the white house.

it only matters to a) white, rich old men or b) rich, wealthy liberals in new york.

On some international banking levels it does not matter.

But on levels within the U.S. it does matter.

It is clear that Obama wants nothing to do with real job creation.

He has already failed (intentionally by the way) and given up on localized individual business because he is clearly against it.

Obama is following the classic Marxist agenda.

People in favor of this may not quite understand the consequences.

They hate individualism and localized success.

Fortunately, many people know all this and realize the importance of stopping the Marxist plans.

And Obama keeps adding more and more people to the - Food Stamp Program -.

Womb to the tomb - groceries.......Food Stamps

Womb to the tomb - healthcare.....ObamaCare

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Challenger = Mitt Romney

------------

It's over. Obama is a loser. He is a 1 term Jimmy Carter who trashed the economy.

If that is all Romney has to place his hopes in then he is worse off then he seems. His own base is unlikely to even show up to vote for him why would you think people who cares even less than they do will support him?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

reply to post by Indigo5

Challenger = Mitt Romney

------------

If that is all Romney has to place his hopes in then he is worse off then he seems. His own base is unlikely to even show up to vote for him why would you think people who cares even less than they do will support him?

The Romney base wants an unemployment rate at around 4%.

Are you in or are you out?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Oh Xue...You are better than simply aping Glen Beckisms...is that all you have? No real insight or interest in intelligent discussion? That "marxist agenda" bit does nothing for your agenda...anyone dumb enough to believe it is already voting for whoever Rush Limbaugh tells them to anyways. I like it better when you use your intelligence in posts, even if it is far-right propaganda

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I think this is going to be a very interesting election for a number of reasons:

1) The money / fundraising spread between Romney and Obama is not good (for Obama)...something unthinkable a year ago. Thesis: without a catalyst to change money flow, Romney's coffers could be substantially bigger.

2) Olympics: for the next two weeks -- taking us into mid-August with a less-than-focused American populous paying scant attention to the election. Thesis: If macro economic indicators continue to trend down....and no catalyst develops to swing the money equation (above)...more money continues to flow to Romney and Obama is left with only 3 months and a week or so (post Olympics) to turn the tide.

3) Lack of catalyst for Obama: a strong economic recovery seems a scant possibility in the back half of the year. 2012 got off to a super-hot start, but many of those drivers have waned. Absent a geopolitical or home-grown catalyst to rapidly provide a catalyst to stick with Obama, and he has a though run ahead of him.

4) THE DARK HORSE: Creativity & Social Reach -- maybe always a specialty of the Dem's...Obama has taken this to a whole new level. Despite money-gap, driving the vote, reaching swing voters in a compelling, innovative format could help offset the money gap Obama is facing....and "get out the vote".

3 months (post Olympics) is an eternity in an election cycle. Signs post to Romney from a capital perspective, but don't count out Obama's charisma, innovative team, and creativity.

Although I would say -- I NEVER thought I would see as many protests (and general negativity) against a liberal President as I have in San Francisco in the past 2yrs. Incredible....and that....in an ever-liberal area of the world....isn't a good sign for him...

Just my two cents from San Francisco.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Real Clear Politics has an electoral map that is very accurate.
They have Obama a clear leader. And I really think that is what we'll see in November
Another four years of Obama.
God help us all.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

and Obama keeps adding more and more people to the - Food Stamp Program -.
Womb to the tomb - groceries.......Food Stamps
Womb to the tomb - healthcare.....ObamaCare

Why do we have to even go there?

Food stamp enrollment was jumping before Obama came into office. In fact, during Bush's term food stamp participation was higher than that of Carter's administration!

Obama has not done a good job at all, but why do we sit here and pretend like the Republican nominee will do any better? Historically....they have not. What makes Romney any different?

By using this entire "womb to tomb" analogy, it shows that you have no clue on what kind of people are using food stamps and where the need for such programs came from.

USDA SNAP

Please check out the link and check out the REAL facts before you come on ATS and insult us. Some very good, hard-working people are on foodstamps and all you are doing is alienating people just to make a weak political point!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The Romney base wants an unemployment rate at around 4%.

Are you in or are you out?

The Romney base wants an upper-bracket tax rate around 4%....unemployment is no where on the list...only the false claim that trickle-down economics will work this time..

.....and while Americans might not always be the most informed electorate, they still understand the premise of trickle-down economics. It's when you are dying of thirst and a millionaire tells you if you give him your last drink of water he will replenish your canteen when he pees.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Real Clear Politics has an electoral map that is very accurate.
They have Obama a clear leader. And I really think that is what we'll see in November
Another four years of Obama.
God help us all.

Star for honesty. Whatever side of the political spectrum we sit on, good debates begin with facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join