It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

USA Today: Electoral Tracker - I See President Mitt Romney With Easy Win ...285 Electoral Votes

page: 2
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by guohua

Makes you throw-up a little in your mouth doesn't it.




Obama is flailing. He's panicking.

He's losing.

I can't wait for someone to ask President Romney about "his" economy, and reply, "Why Obama built it!"


There will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide when the USA Q2 GDP number comes

out at around 1%.

Blame Bush ???




posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Socialist Solution: Lets just go over the - Fiscal Cliff - and just see what happens.

The ensuing chaos will allow us to push through a - nationwide Value Added Tax -.


Not sure that even makes sense... but how about this: (As a side-note and preface, I do this every single day at work) Let it burn. Then figure out why it burned, and try to learn something from it.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

The Socialist solution would require seeing what works for the people of your country. I think, for the average person, that's much better than the capitalist solution of "What makes our people rich?"

Who ever said Socialism was a terrible thing, anyway?



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 
It's good to see. Perhaps America has a chance to survive after all.

We can't have another 4 years of Obama. America won't last that long.



Rush Limbaugh quoted a story from USA Today.

The Bain attacks have failed. Team Obama doesn't know what to do.


If the election were held today, President Mitt Romnet would win in a landslide.

Go ahead and put North Carolina in the Romney column.



You use Rush as a source of information? The polls I have seen from a variety of sources show Obama leading in almost every single battle ground state. If the election were held right now Romeny would be crushed. That however means nothing. Romney will get a bounce from the convention and so will Obama at his. Frankly Romney needs to get his crap together and get working on something. I do not know what he can do to pull it off but, maybe somebody does. His convention is in Florida but he has no appeal to hispanics and the Republican gov is very unpopular and the party has lost a support because of it so the convention should have been used in Ohio where Romney has lost women voters where it migh help. Romney is also hurt because Obamas rating keeps getting better every month.



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Socialist Solution: Lets just go over the - Fiscal Cliff - and just see what happens.

The ensuing chaos will allow us to push through a - nationwide Value Added Tax -.


Not sure that even makes sense... but how about this: (As a side-note and preface, I do this every single day at work) Let it burn. Then figure out why it burned, and try to learn something from it.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

The Socialist solution would require seeing what works for the people of your country. I think, for the average person, that's much better than the capitalist solution of "What makes our people rich?"

Who ever said Socialism was a terrible thing, anyway?


Just ask Greece.

They had the marvelous idea to - lower - their retirement age to 50.

Germanys retirement age is 67.

----------
Capitalism is the best anti-poverty system ever devised by man.

Capitalism does not punish success. - Seek the truth -



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 
It's good to see. Perhaps America has a chance to survive after all.

We can't have another 4 years of Obama. America won't last that long.



Rush Limbaugh quoted a story from USA Today.

The Bain attacks have failed. Team Obama doesn't know what to do.


If the election were held today, President Mitt Romnet would win in a landslide.

Go ahead and put North Carolina in the Romney column.



You use Rush as a source of information? The polls I have seen from a variety of sources show Obama leading in almost every single battle ground state. If the election were held right now Romeny would be crushed. That however means nothing. Romney will get a bounce from the convention and so will Obama at his. Frankly Romney needs to get his crap together and get working on something. I do not know what he can do to pull it off but, maybe somebody does. His convention is in Florida but he has no appeal to hispanics and the Republican gov is very unpopular and the party has lost a support because of it so the convention should have been used in Ohio where Romney has lost women voters where it migh help. Romney is also hurt because Obamas rating keeps getting better every month.


When the election actually occurs , the undecided usually vote for the challenger.

Challenger = Mitt Romney

Everything will become more clear to you when the Q2 GDP report is released.



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad
 


Romney doesn't appear to have a coherent message. You can't have a message that just says "What that guy is doing is dumb." Unless, of course, you have a different approach. In the months of posturing and #-slinging, I don't believe I have seen Romney say one single thing. Yeah, his mouth has moved, and he's managed to get in trouble on many occasions based on what has come out of his mouth... but you can't hold it against him that he's just so colossally vapid. It's not his fault.

He's not the great businessman some seem to think. He's not a great public speaker. He's not presentable around the world as a believable figure in international diplomacy (He can hardly even talk to his own people!).

He does, however, have a lot of money. And the backing of other people with a lot of money, who will stand to make much much more money off the backs of you and all of your friends and family... but then... all of the establishment "candidates" have that in common.

If you're fine with that, I recommend voting for the grey suit.



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet
 


Are you sure Iran is not the Aggressive type?



Same could go for Iran... but historically, they are not aggressors.


Maybe you should take a better look at their past and include the resent past.

Pahlavi Era (1925 to 1979)


Islamic Republic of Iran (1979 to Present)


Following the Iran–Iraq War an ambitious military rebuilding program was set into motion with the intention to create a fully fledged military industry.


Regionally, since the Islamic Revolution, Iran has sought to exert its influence by supporting various groups (militarily and politically). It openly supports Hizbullah in Lebanon in order to influence Lebanon. Various Kurdish groups are also supported as needed in order to maintain control of its Kurdish regions. In neighbouring Afghanistan, Iran supported the Northern Alliance for over a decade against the Taliban, and nearly went to war against the Taliban in 1998.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't want to derail this thread,
But don't try and post Blatant B. S. about Iran as if it's all some one else's fault.

I don't believe any POTUS would create another Cuban style embargo situation, especially against Israel.


edit on 24-7-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet
reply to post by MrSpad
 


Romney doesn't appear to have a coherent message. You can't have a message that just says "What that guy is doing is dumb." Unless, of course, you have a different approach. In the months of posturing and #-slinging, I don't believe I have seen Romney say one single thing. Yeah, his mouth has moved, and he's managed to get in trouble on many occasions based on what has come out of his mouth... but you can't hold it against him that he's just so colossally vapid. It's not his fault.

He's not the great businessman some seem to think. He's not a great public speaker. He's not presentable around the world as a believable figure in international diplomacy (He can hardly even talk to his own people!).

He does, however, have a lot of money. And the backing of other people with a lot of money, who will stand to make much much more money off the backs of you and all of your friends and family... but then... all of the establishment "candidates" have that in common.

If you're fine with that, I recommend voting for the grey suit.


Well, hang on. The GOP Convention isn't until the last week of August.

His great VP pick will throw him over the top.


The disenchanted Obama supporters will throw President Mitt Romney up over

300 Electoral Votes. -- Landslide Victory --



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Capitalism is the best anti-poverty system ever devised by man.


Nope. It's a divider. In order to succeed, others have to fail. Capitalism could be considered the source of class distinction.

I could get behind it if there was no way to inherit that success. If each person had to make their own way, and achieve their own successes. You are only worth what you have put in.



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Capitalism is the best anti-poverty system ever devised by man.


Nope. It's a divider. In order to succeed, others have to fail. Capitalism could be considered the source of class distinction.

I could get behind it if there was no way to inherit that success. If each person had to make their own way, and achieve their own successes. You are only worth what you have put in.


They - punish - success in Greece.

Look at them now!

We reward success here in the USA.



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by METACOMET
So are you going to tell us where these 285 are coming from or are you going to leave us in suspense?


Just click on them until they turn - RED -.

- Florida

- Ohio

- North Carolina

- Virginia

- Wisconsin ........Remember the Gov. Scott Walker landslide victory ? He won his recall.

- Colorado



According to this RealClearPolitics Your Rush inspired enthusiasm is for naught.

According to SurveyUSA in Florida July 21 :
Obama 48 +5
Romney 43

Ohio, Purple strategies July 16
Obama 48 +3
Romney 45

North Carolina Civitas(R) July 20:
Obama 48
Romney 49 +1

Virgina Rasmussen Reports July 18:
Obama 47 +1
Romney 46

Wisconsin WeAskAmerica July 19
Obama 49 +7
Romney 42

Colorado Purple Strategies July 16:
Obama 45 +1
Romney 44



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

I don't want to derail this thread,
But don't try and post Blatant B. S. about Iran as if it's all some one else's fault.

edit on 24-7-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)


I'll admit I spent 5 minutes on my further research, but could you be a bit more specific on the blatant BS comment? Are there examples in that 85-year span you referenced?

Support for opposition groups in other countries could fit... but you'd have to be pretty sure of their actions and causes, and be sure that you aren't paying the same people.


Originally posted by guohua
I don't believe any POTUS would create another Cuban style embargo situation, especially against Israel.


edit on 24-7-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)


That might be the problem. Why does Israel get a free pass? What have they got on your country that makes them so immune to any responsibility for their actions? Who benefits from Israel being exempt from moral standards?



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
We reward success here in the USA.


Really? Whose success do you reward?



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire
 


The undecided voters choose the challenger.

Challenger = President Mitt Romney

--------
When the disenchanted (unemployed) Obama supporters see the Jobs Growth Reports,

they will - just stay home -. It's over.

- Landslide Victory for President Mitt Romney -



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by LDragonFire
 


The undecided voters choose the challenger.

Challenger = President Mitt Romney

--------
When the disenchanted (unemployed) Obama supporters see the Jobs Growth Reports,

they will - just stay home -. It's over.

- Landslide Victory for President Mitt Romney -


Can you post links that support you and Rush's opinion?



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
We reward success here in the USA.


Really? Whose success do you reward?


We reward the capitalists who take a risk and start their small business and

make it grow.

A good example would be the capitalist who opens up their own

Panera Bread franchise.

That Facebook corporation is also doing very well.


Well done Mark Zuckerberg! No government funds required. Just get out of our way!!!



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire
 


Sure. it's called www.rushlimbaugh.com.

I didn't even have to do a Google Search.


--------------
Dick Morris is the one who - always - says that the undecided voters usually vote

for the challenger.
-------------
Also, the liberals are getting yelled today by James Carville. - Stop going after the gun owners!


They can't do anything right!

edit on 24-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


No matter who wins it will not change anything. Our Debt is beyond the point of no return.
If israel goes to war we will have our hand it. Romney is just as much a tool as the rest of them.



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


No matter who wins it will not change anything. Our Debt is beyond the point of no return.
If israel goes to war we will have our hand it. Romney is just as much a tool as the rest of them.


Don't be such a Mr. Crankypants. We have everything we need to fix this great nation.

- America tried on a socialist suit and it didn't fit. -



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Just click on them until they turn - RED -.

- Florida

- Ohio

- North Carolina

- Virginia

- Wisconsin ........Remember the Gov. Scott Walker landslide victory ? He won his recall.

- Colorado



Just click until they turn Red??? ...that is Romney's path to victory???

Lord ....this reminds me of when you posted everywhere that Sarah Palin was going to be the next President and when you went on your "Cain Train" posting frenzy..

Here, let's try a little reality....

The electoral map...

Probability of Reaching 270

Democrats 93%

Republicans 7%


www.270towin.com...

Or Vegas odds?



the Democrats and Obama hold a firm lead over the Republicans and it's not even close... Right now, a $1 bet on the Dems only pays $.59 versus a $1 bet on the Republicans that would pay $1.40


www.politicalbettingodds.com...

Those statistical methods are more sound than...click until they turn red










edit on 24-7-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join