It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympic posters discussion thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first thread so hopefully it can prove to be a useful resource.

I have seen multiple threads concerning different olympic posters and their possibilities of being "conspiracy related". After seeing This Thread it got my attention. Now I'm not saying that there is anything to this, but why not have a thread that has all of these posters on it so we can all view them and comment as we see fit.

As I went through and grabbed each link, there are things that appeared odd to me, but I am not one for spotting signs very well, so feel free to add any comments about specific posters that you feel may have some interesting features.

And I'm sorry I couldn't embed the pics, I'm not too sure how to do that, plus these files are quite large which is great for looking at details.

Public Transport

1. Horse on an escalator

2. Weightlifters on a tube

3. Basketball players on a train

4. Commuter on an escalator

5. Pigeons on a display board

6. Basketball player with a sandwich board

7. Rowers on a train

Alternative Options

1. Mountain bikers on car

2. Lady on a bike

3. Commuter racing to office

4. Walkers outside a busy tube station

5. Sailor and a seagul at a bus stop

Roads

1. Javelin athlete

2. Footballs on a car

3. Gymnasts and horse in a car

4. Rowers in the road

5. Paralympic basketball

6. Try car sharing

7. Sailing a boat in the road

8. Sailing boat in traffic

Have a great day everyone!

-Ian

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What is it you find odd about them? do you think the Highways Agency is a front or infiltrated by the NWO? admittedly the one the thread you linked to does seem a bit odd with the Arab gentleman out on his own but I really don't see too much out of place.. I think the Olympics has got every conspiracy Nut job going into a frenzy of conspiracy bliss... I think I'll be laughing my bolox off with stumason when it's all over...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IanPaul

Public transport

1. Horse on an escalator

Looks like everyone is going down.. notice the two guys at the front looking directly ahead whilst everyone else seems to be occupied.

Alternative Options

1. Mountain bikers on car

A man in what looks like a turban seems to be the only person 'waiting' outside the station on the edge of the pavement. everyone else look as though they are heading into the station.

3. Commuter racing to office

If you move the 2 hands on the clock which displays 8:10 forward by 1, you get 9:11.
The winners hands look red. Is he celebrating escaping?

4. Walkers outside a busy tube station

Public all walking into the underground station. the four people look as though they are rushing away and as though they know something. the baby is holding a red flag

5. Sailor and a seagul at a bus stop

Numbers on the bus stop
1 10 X10 501
4 15 149 385
could be a code?

Roads

1. Javelin athlete

Woman holding stop sign. clearly can be interpreted as 'Dont Go'.

4. Rowers in the road

Man in black jacket on right side of the road with a inverted triangle printed on his jacket

5. Paralympic basketball

Image seems very busy.. could be a few thing in this.

7. Sailing a boat in the road

White van - Operation blackjack?

8. Sailing boat in traffic

Blue car reg - LOND 12 AUG

By the way, I spent about half a minute looking at each pic so there's probably loads that I missed out..

This is really confusing as they seem to be so open with their intentions..

I dont know what to believe now although im swinging to the possibility that something may happen..

Saying that, Im sure that 'Babylon' also meant 'The gate of Confusion'..
edit on 24-7-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic RNA
What is it you find odd about them? do you think the Highways Agency is a front or infiltrated by the NWO? admittedly the one the thread you linked to does seem a bit odd with the Arab gentleman out on his own but I really don't see too much out of place.. I think the Olympics has got every conspiracy Nut job going into a frenzy of conspiracy bliss... I think I'll be laughing my bolox off with stumason when it's all over...

Maybe I wasn't too clear about my beliefs, but there are a few where, with some stretching, could be perceived to have some odd art... I am not too inclined to believe what some people are saying, but, why not have the info in one thread to discuss individual posters? And when the olympics are over, we can all laugh at eachother and ourselves. I am not a knower of all, but am willing to openly discuss even the rediculous. : )

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IanPaul

Originally posted by Majestic RNA

Maybe I wasn't too clear about my beliefs, but there are a few where, with some stretching, could be perceived to have some odd art... I am not too inclined to believe what some people are saying, but, why not have the info in one thread to discuss individual posters? And when the olympics are over, we can all laugh at eachother and ourselves. I am not a knower of all, but am willing to openly discuss even the rediculous. : )

Yeah fair enough, I wasn't really bashing you, I'm just a bit fed up of the boards getting taken over by the Olympic BS NWO related threads/posts... I know it would be a great opportunistic time for a would be terrorist, but I can't really see it happening with all the security that's been put in place.. stranger things have happened, so I guess we'll have to wait and see, as for the thread, let's hope someone can come up with something tangible regarding the artwork...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic RNA

there is also a tattoo of the all seeing eye on one of the basketball player on the subway

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Yes true...just noticed that when you pointed it out.. again a bit strange like the lone Arab guy.. maybe we are all either putting too much into it or infact the world's armies will start WW3... to add...on his left hand shoulder he has what looks like a devil type tattoo thingy.. bah who know's..

edit on 24-7-2012 by Majestic RNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

ye i noticed devil type thing , you really do have to question the all seeing been in the poster and especially when you have the all seeing eye light symbols in the stadium and the 2 stupid looking mascots that are eyes wtf
maybe they are that arrogant and think there so clever that us dumb average people will not notice or it could be there not arrogant they just know its at the point were it does not matter if we do find them out because theres nothing we can do

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

there is also a tattoo of the all seeing eye on one of the basketball player on the subway

The tattoo on his other arm looks like some kind of bird or bat... Owl?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cropper

and the guy sat down his tattoo looks like the face of a lizard or something
edit on 24-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
And if you zoom into the spinning ball (using the Ctrl and + keys together) in the "Basketball player with a sandwich board" image, I can see an owl just like the one tattooed on the guys left arm. I see some kind of flag and a church too.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cropper

mmm maybe very faint on the right hand side of the ball

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
dancing in the darkness where none can see alice alice alice won't you dance for me

am i mad as a hatter

i'll follow the lead

your move einstein

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

The horse head you've hi-lighted on the little poster behind the horses tail, is the top / stopper on a bottle of scent... I think it says "Essence of Horse" below it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think the poster with the guy in the office is the most telling. The time on the clock....it will be 9 in 11 minutes.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think the poster with the guy in the office is the most telling. The time on the clock....it will be 9 in 11 minutes.

new topics

top topics

join