Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Propecia turned man into woman

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well, er, that's what he says...

A software engineer who was trying to combat hair loss says a generic form of Propecia caused him to develop breasts and made his hips widen like a woman's. And now, after nine months of taking finasteride, 38-year-old William McKee goes by the name Mandi and is considering having a complete sex change.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Many of us men wish for the day to take a natural substance to help regrow our hair but some of us turn to drugs like Propecia or Rogaine to help cover our domes.

I am glad I have never had to resort to taking those drugs but this story is too ridiculous to believe, but, then again, who knows.

"Merck believes that Propecia (Finasteride) has demonstrated safety and efficacy profiles and that the product labeling appropriately describes the benefits and risks of the drug to help inform prescribing," the company wrote in the statement. And while several lawsuits have been filed by men who say the drug affected their sexuality, McKee is not eligible to join the suit since he purchased a generic form of the drug from an online distributor based in India.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

i dont know, lately it seems people need excuse to come out of the closet. similar to the "stroke made me turn gay".

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Propecia turned man into woman...yikes!

And, oh yeah, there are many side effects of taking Propecia. There is currently a huge lawsuit against Merck concerning Propecia.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

A generic form from india? He just bought hormones that someone sold has a solution for hair loss.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have a friend from high school that I met up with again in recent years. He told me that he was now using propecia, and the dude had a huge gut and mammaries to prove it! I swear he's lame now, and we're both just now hitting 30 this year. No way he should be like this naturally. He was a skateboarder, kick-boxer, and metal-head that would take down anyone who looked at him the wrong way back in school. Sucks to be him!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

No way!!!! Wow, it's amazing what these drugs can do to a person, let alone a red-blooded man wanting just a head full of hair but ending up with much more than what they were bargaining for!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Man, if I had boobies, I would look at myself all the time

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

No need for Propecia, get a breast implant.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No need for Propecia (alternatives are available). Just get the clothes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

Originally posted by Juggernog

No need for Propecia, get a breast implant.

Or two, like Brian Zembic.
Do a google search if you're NOT at work.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It is very possible since I have spoken to many individuals who are on such medications and it definitely changes the physiology upto certain extent including the voice and/or emotional behaviour. However I'm sure there will not be ample studies out there published by MSM
Ofcourse the pharmaceutical companies will most certainly know the exact side effects of it. But buying something from overseas is definitely not recommended as there is a big issue with counterfeit drugs in India especially.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Daaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnn Propeeeciaaa !

Best ghetto name ever.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Lol, I was kidding btw.. Wasnt there a Seinfeld episode like that some time ago?
One of the characters was in a medical testing program or something and had breast implants

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Isn't this one of the bigger conspiracies, the femenization of the American male?

The whole chemicals in the water, BP and such all have either a lowering of testosterone effect, or lower fertility ...

new topics

top topics

join