It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tragic child who has head three times size of normal adult

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Now you people have to see this to believe it and yes i know its a very bad condition and delicate issue but this child definately looks like an Alien....

The types of Aliens we've been led to believe look like this anyway.....

It almost seems reality... I mean if you took the Father out of the photo and just came across this child laying in the open, a cave or in some room you'd think straight away:

ALIEN[/B]

I cant get the photos seperately into here but if someone else can.... then do so...

www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 24-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I wonder when and if she gets to grow up if she will have tremendous brain power?
edit on 24-7-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Na, its fluid in the space between the skull and brain. Her brain isnt that big, its normal sized.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
She definitely looks like an alien hybrid in the pic with her dad.
I'm sure it's a disease where her head is enlarged but her brain is the same size/smaller, though I like the thought of some large headed baby with telekinetic powers.

Doesn't sound like she is going to make it to adulthood though.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Reading the article I found that she is producing to much spinal fluid and it needs to be drained off. Her head isn't a solid mass of skull and brain, the distortion is due to the fluid and swelling.

Hydrocephalus also known as "water head babies" is a horrible condition. I pray this little girl gets stronger so she can receive the treatment she needs to get rid of the extra fluid.

That poor poor baby.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hopefully technology can be used in a positive way to assist her development as she progresses along. If its from fluid there has got to be something written in the brain neuro schematics that will cause this fluid to no longer be produced from whatever gland/organ or body part is doing so. So they need to find the chemical balancer that would tell that part of her brain to no longer produce so much fluid. that gland/organ or body part seems to be malfunctioned.

I pray for her to make it thru this illness and that she has the strength to hold on why going thru treatments. GOD BLESS her.

LIFE is HARD

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Some of the comments in this thread are disturbing...this is a living child you are joking about that is suffering and in pain.

The tragedy isn't that the child has this condition...the tragedy is that it is 100% treatable, but the parents are too poor to afford the procedure...that is the tragedy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This child will probably die from her condition (hydrocephalus), I doubt anyone finds it amusing to compare her to an alien because of her condition. All that pressure causing her skull to expand is also pushing in on her brain.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A nurse told me they (the hospital and staff) kill those hydroencephalitis babies by starving them to death.

She said they could live to be 21 or so years of age; but, our medical system deems them as worthless.

That's the hippocrit's oathe for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
maybe a salt/sodium based or controlled element that would dehydrate that area, carried thru a omega 3 fatty conduit direct to her brain area. its sad that MONEY GOVERNS HER LIFE.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i doubt she will live thru it. If she does she will be bed ridden for life. But i'm interested in whether she would have a higher brain capacity or use.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Sad... Hopefully something can be done.

The picture reminds me of the Talosian's from Star Trek: TOS.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I know this a treatable condition but the parents can't afford the treatment... I wasn't being nasty with this thread... I just wanted to point out the fact about her looking like an Alien Hybrid or something (as thats what we've been taught they look like)....

If you take the man out of the photo.... what do you see? Maybe its another conditioner to tell us that aliens are here...

But yes, i also wish the parents could do something about this.... you'd think some rich businessman would have stepped in by now...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I didnt think you were being nasty and understood you were relating her condition to the GREY family attributes described by abducties. As far a wealthy business man helping out, not saying there are non but the wealthy usually are in a constant competition mode to keep up with one another. I really hope she finds a way to overcome this in time though, it looks like she is discomforted. Take care TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
oh that poor little thing...!!

surely they could maybe get some sort of sponsor to fund her medical treatments...?
ohh my heart goes out to her and her family

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
How could any surgeon deny this poor little soul surgery over her parents inability to pay???
I honestly don't know how some people sleep at night knowing they are in a position to help others but choosing not to.
I'd be happy to donate money to her surgery/flights over to UK if anyone knows a link. I can't find any on the site?
I pray that she is strong enough to wait for the help she needs to come, & that the surgery ensures a happy ,healthy outcome for her.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Seeing those photos again.... its terrible condition..... not one i'd want for my children (If i had any).

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

It seems to me from the article that the parents are relying on a Miracle from God!

There are people in Indonesia who are quite capable of helping this child out but it looks like they won't.

edit on 25-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
One of our close friends has a baby with hydrocephaly.. they have the money to treat though. She is developmentally delayed badly, but she has several stents in her brain that drain the fluid. She can still do things, play, went to disney.. etc. It was their first baby and they are terrified to have any more. Its a CONSTANT expense... CONSTANT hospitalizations.. and there is no set lifespan. She can pass away at any time. They have gone out of their way to give her a wonderful life and she has lived longer than many children with hydrocephaly. Unfortunately, she will be a miracle is she makes it to adulthood

Sad sad thing.. NOTHING TO JOKE ABOUT.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join