It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puppet or puppeteer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It is my contention that the government is the puppet and the international elite are the puppeteers. It is impossible to become president without corporate sponsorship. The irony is that because the government has taken upon itself unconstitutional powers * the solution given is too give international corporations more power (deregulate)!! That is like attacking the puppet and ignoring the puppeteer! That’s insane!
Deregulation caused the current economic catastrophe. Obama was allowed to be elected because he is perceived (wrongly, of course, he is the greatest friend Wall Street ever had) to be a progressive. Any student of history (the roaring 20s, total deregulation, caused the great depression) knows that the 20s caused the great depression and that it took over a decade to crawl out of it. Similarly, now Romney is advocating the return to the policies that got us into this mess (deregulation) and the sheeple (with their lack of historical knowledge and short attention span will follow him). After Obama ( or any president that does not solve a long term crisis in a few years) fails they can blame progressivism ( the idea that the poor and middle class have rights too)!

I believe that this is because www.politifact.com... . The divide between the middle class and the speculators (gamblers that are not part of the work ethic) is getting so huge that only force will keep us quiet! And the international speculators own the government.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

PS: Freedom = more power for the international elite! (Sarcasm)
en.wikipedia.org...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-7-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wittgenstein

F&S. Of course a post like this is going to make you some enemies on here, especially those who think that regulation is bad and that government is evil and "big government" is a burden.

Big government isn't the problem. Irresponsible government is. We are a nation of 313 million people. I don't know how small they want government to be or how possible they even think that is.

But I do agree with you. The "leaders" of our country (and other countries) only do the will of the, as you call them, Global Elite. They are the ultimate problem.
edit on 24-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Reminds me of en.wikipedia.org... ! They always said that a rising sea raises all boats. But when we (the wage earners) started getting paid more, they warned us about “ wage inflation”!
www.dailykos.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
“Of course a post like this is going to make you some enemies on here,”
CoolerAbdullah786
When I’m not fighting I do not feel alive!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately, my wife is demanding that I leave the computer. We are www.youtube.com...
However,
www.youtube.com...
and deal with any silly objections to this thread!

new topics

top topics

join