It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are A Firework ---Cleanse and Shine!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Humor is always needed. That is like a gift, some of us need to get hit the funny stick. Its like that experience, yesterday when she said, Switch Now, and I had a light bulb go off and my entire mood and thoughts changed.

I knew there were other reasons as well as to why I enjoy your posts so.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Human Aura Recordings

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think its interesting how similar these auric sound frequencies (assuming the video is factual) are to Tinnitus in your video, Unity. Do you think there could be, atleast in some cases, a correlation between hearing sound freqiencies and Tinnitus?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

I was more interested in the auric fields than the sound. I don't know too much about tinnitus, though have heard those who are in music, and around machinery are more likely to have it.

For the shifts within me, during meditation, when the higher pitch ringing starts, its very specific, its related to that. Why would tinnitus activate in a quiet silent state?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If there is a possibilty of being able to perceive the sound frenquencies we normally do not perceive, perhapes by ability or by damage, one may become aware of them such as people who hear certain sounds while entering into an altered state of consciousness. I am ofcourse, speculating.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yes but the higher frequencies do create a pitch or buzz. When I added Ho'onoponopono to my meditations and to binaurals at the time, and whales/dolphin songs as well. Things got wonky.

First, with the honoponopono, I kept cleansing the duality on every person I thought of and every energy I felt, or rather prayed for Creator, Mom/Dad, to assist to help me see the person as like a child, their original light, no distortions, no negative, just see the light in them, and know/believe, that they had their own direction and lifeline to Creator and Higher Self and guided.

I went into this state of buzz, it was like high frequency pitch of buzz, and was incredibly light headed, every thought brought contact from ET or Guides, and it was wonderful, telepathy could have developed out of this, however I was floating up and away, and it literally felt that I could float away on my family. I also knew that while wonderful, couldn't function in the world like this.

Now, a friend wrote from South America, he wrote a thread here and was named Commander Lyon. And many people didn't sense him, but I was a little curious because what he said about whales and dolphins and other things I knew. In any case, suddenly out of the blue, he wrote from Ecuador and told me, that I was on such a high frequency he could feel it, and I believe he gave some advise to get some guidance in what to do.

Well the next thing that happened was I waited for the snow to melt and ran out barefoot, on the stiff grass, and ran my fingers over the bark of the tree and grounded.

Then, a little later, was listening to dolphins on youtube, and knew inside exactly what he was saying, but this stupid conscious part was really being dense apparently. So, I just reached out to the screen and said: Yes, Yes Yes, you will be free, we are here now, I am here now! And flashed on being on a water planet near a dock woman with long dark blond hair. And it had to do with a plan for ceteceans.

So I wrote to my friend in South America and we discussed this and he said I didn't know/remember, (its all at once, No Time) and spoke of a waterworld in the Scorpio system.

Then shortly after had an hour in the morning, connected to a whale, started at the sink, doing dishes, had to quit, and sit on the couch in shock, I knew this was a whale, I called him Obi Wan, he was an elder, male, almost a jedi amongst whales, and showed me solitary work, kind of an earth angel and protector of the pack.
I looked at whale pictures afterwords. I was sort of debating on humpback and grey, grey is most common and thought surely this weird wonky thing occurred due to ALL THE MEDITATION, WHALE SONG AND HIGHER FREQUENCY JUST RECENTLY.

Next morning, bright and early, my friend wrote and said, without my input first: You Speak Whale!!!! And then said that had been arranged and was a humpback from the Scorpio system.

Well, anyway, it certianly was interesting, wonky and quite beautiful.

Those times all blend together for me, somewhere like Nov-Dec 2009.

When you enter into a higher frequency, you hear this fine mosquito like buzz, and its hard to keep your feet on the ground.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There's actually a bizare movie called 'Deadly Drifter' with Peter Coyote and Danny Glover that involves connecting to whales in a spiritual sense. Even though it's kinda, um odd and low budget-ish, it has a great concept. I always wanted to see this film remade and harness the potential that this film has hidden in the goo of 'wtf' that permeates this film LoL.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Well its very unusual experience when it happens. And i knew, could see his eyes and was pulled into his world, knew. Thought it was here, and its about an hour to the coast, to White Rock and the BC ferry terminal, so I assumed, that this was a grey whale off the coast, but was told otherwise.

Anyway there is no time, so a water world on the docks, that could be future, a past life clip from Mars, a much longer journey from Lyra that went through other systems, its all non linear you don't even necessarily enter in linear fashion but your Greater Soul is like a master GM in a game and can choose any photo to look at in the pile in whatever order wished or needed.

Also, there is no time so its all at once.

One of the other things I keep being shown, recently, is that the Kingdom of Heaven is within us, is quite literal. Within us is the infinite universe and astrals and Heavens. The precious pearl is our light body. The outer is the mirrored reflection of our home, what I call the real universe or heavens, and its flat, 2d reflection that is erected 3D by the stars, the light that shines in. This is the simplest way of describing something that is probably a lot more complex.

But its like space-time, time-space, turn the envelope or sleeve inside out. So inner is the real heavens.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
All things flow from the Great Mystery and are their own Mysteries. In accord to the Doctrine of Correspondences, the Trueself mirrors that of the Great Mystery of which is it part and is its own Mystery. And so, those things which we say are the Trueself are but that which flows from the Trueself yet the Trueself is not seperate of the Living Waters which flows from it yet flows with those waters as well. This is verified in direct Gnowing and demonstrated in that Gnowing. It is also a Pattern observed in All, if one knows how to see this Pattern.

And so we have confirmed, the Kingdom is truly within and all about, for they are one.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm writing this down to keep notes, but a short while back, the crescent moon was huge, it was like 2 feet long in the sky or more. And I was wondering, did we get closer to the moon, via negatives or HAARP? Is this how they are planning on doing this?

Tonight its like 2/3rds of a full moon, and huge, not quite 2 feet length in the sky, but very very big.

And I know something is up. Will this cause flooding?

Negative ETs are also on the moon!

And closer isn't good for earth!

Also, I feel very strongly inspired to stand under the stars because it came clearly to me that they were never going to succeed and the Middle East, all the women and children and even the men trapped in this evil misogyny, was going to be freed, all the burqa's and slavery gone.

Its over. And I prayed under the stars, to Goodness/Love, Mom/Dad and all that is the Highest Love and Goodness in Existenc,e in the Name of Christ Yeshua, in the Name of the Spirit of Peace and Love in the Name of the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, that All men, women and children will be SAFE, FREED, FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF PEACE AND LOVE AND GOODNESS, EQUAL, IN ABUNDACE. THAT THE MIDDLE EAST WILL BE FREED, ALL WOMEN AND CHILDREN. EARTH AN EDEN, A JOY TO ALL. NO FORCING. NO SLAVERY. ABUNDANT BEAUTIFUL HOMES AND GARDENS FOR ALL, ALL POISONS AND RADIATION HEALED, EARTH PROGRESSED< EVERY SOUL HERE PROGRESSED. GOODNESS AND LOVE ALWAYS. AND FOR ALL IN THE COSMOS WHO SERVE LOVE AND GOODNESS, TO COME IN, TEAMWORK!!!! SOS. ASKING FOR HELP!

Thank you so much, I love every heart, every soul, every consciousness with all my heart, its time to raise our love up, care for all homeless, feed the poor, free everyone, LOVE everyone, and go home.

Thank You![

PS, please fix the moon problem as well, its too close to the earth, and its not a very nice object, please clean it up and convert all negative on it. Convert all the negatives in the existence of infinity TO LOVE.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
To all negative beings, entities, in existence, we're all counting on you too. You're not off any hook. Turn your lives around, be hero's, change, wake up, you have Family waiting and your efforst to become LOVE AND GOODNESS are needed now and always. Make those U-Turns. Do It Now! Not a kazillion years from now. Thank you!

I denounce and renounce all negativity, all harm, all slavery, all evil doings everywhere, and pray for healing and help for all those trapped in negativity everywhere, in the name of the Christ Yeshua in the Name of the Spirit of Peace and Love and the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, in the Reality and the Truth according to the intentions of my heart as always, forever LOVE. Period!

edit on 24-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Each day, all day long, say, Its an Honor To Serve and Protect and Love, and be so grateful for the opportunity to Love and grow that Love.

Grow it Bigger.

Every day in every way, look at every moment and say, We have to be the Hero in this moment, this situation, no more slacking off.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Nothing else matters.

Thats all that matters.

There is nothing here for anyone. No car, no mansion is worthy, its all beneath you, its nothing, dust, illusion, hologram and dirt compared with who you are, and what you have waiting when you LOVE.

There is nothing here worth harming another for. Share eveyrthing and Love abundantly.

Be the hero of each moment.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Today, right out of my heart talking, I understood what we're in. This shadow realm, mirror realm is all illusion. Like the far side of the moon,its doesn't even exist. That we see it is but a reflection or an illusion/perception. All that is real is Love, Goodness, Consciousness, Awarness. Dimming Consciousness/Love/Goodness is nothing but insanity, Illusion, distortion, SHADOW, realm of fakery, nothingness. Its not real. It does not even exist.

Here we are in this shadow surreal nothingness, with the light streaming in to give us all a clue, half the way is lit up.

Choose well, choose Love and awareness of the people around you. And work, strive, think Equality and Abundance for all, not mercede benz (well all cars should be grown from a seed really, save alot on earth resources), but real abundance and real Love/Equality. Make it real.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
When the snow comes back on the mountain tops I'm going to photograph this and show what I am seeing nonstop.

I asked my friend, why? Why am I probably the only one in my city, aside from the elites, architectures, masons and military, that know this, aside from the "because you are a nut theory".

He said, once you see under the veil (once you understand what to look for, can connect dots, etc) there is no going back. It's like the blue or red pill.

So, I want to first post what I see, what I have concluded or theorized from this, what connects with other dots so to speak. Because I am a truth seeker. I want it laid out in plain site for everyone.

1. We live close to the twin peaks. We view them out our window. I would love to rent/lease a farm near them in a small town, a few miles away. They are like tall swiss like mountain tops, usually covered in snow year round, this year, all melted.

They are shaped like 2 beagles with long ears. The one facing us, is more defined with snow. I thought it was a pokemon type being, with its floppy arms drooped over the mountain top, but you could see the eyes, and features, with snow. But when I noticed the twin beside it. In profile a perfect Beagle, with a defined nose, and nose tip, even eyelids and long floppy ears, I've changed my mind on the first one. Those arms are floppy ears. These are beagles, or spaniels, and SIRIUS, in big bold letters come to mind.

Lots of UFO sitings here too, and I've had experiences also with Sirius, I knew and recognized them. I stood up for myself and told them off and called the one guy a renegade who asked if I wanted to go to mars. I had implants taken out by my group, and put in by Sirius, less than a month later. However, not all SIrius is negative. And not everything we perceive as negative is negative.

Well in any case, its very much best to simply Be Love! And stand up for Love and Equality with any experience, person, being/Et, anyone. Just be the hero, and speak for equality and love. Who they are is their responsibility.

2. Now this area is interesting. I keep noticing pyramid peaks, they look like pyramids. I wasn't sure, thought spikey mountains could easily be mistaken for that. There are 3 around the peaks and at least 1 I noticed, on the side of the valley circle.

But I saw one of the "pyramids" near the peaks at a slight angle, and it had two faces of a pyramid, angles and everything.

Next post when I come back will be part 2 of this.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
3. The city is laid out weird, the roads, angle at key points. For example in the first year got lost at the area where the banks are because of the odd way the streets turn and intersect, and ended up at the creek. And we face these peaks out our dining window, but if you drive straight down the major road the opposite direction, and hang a left, suddenly, you're facing the peaks again. Major malls face the peaks again.

I've found their lay out most inconvenient, not typical of other towns and just plain odd. The designer, architects, I presume masons or mystery school, seem to put key elements to always face the peaks, old and new. In fact across the Freeway, at the mall, again there is the most beautiful view of them and when there is more snow on them defining the features in a picture better I'm going to photo them, and also, do a drawing overlay of what I see. And the pyramids type mountains.

4. Several buildings have pyramids on them. One is a huge tower hotel by the library, with a kind of electronic surveillance pyramid, or something most odd. A restaurant and another building I just noticed today. Some elite type group seems to know.

5. UFO sitings.

6. Military base, that they closed down, but its used for special occasions still (read its gone black op!). No wonder our UFO sitings got chased by black ops and strange TR3B triangle's went over our roof and on one occasion, joined up with these scout planes out back, that would come in pairs, and leave with another pair arriving, and just flew around out back, on a day I wrote to two "friends" online about in house monitoring.

7. History: Lemuria (I call that era the Equality. Its a past cycle. I call it that from a soul window opening and remembering, that is what my Soul Calls It!). In fact, my incarnations from the past, are connected to: mars, to lyra, lot longer, and for some reason Mu and some kind of guardian of nature, natural world, comes to mind, things just open for me occasionally and stuff pours out. Like the dolphin situation. Like a forest fire a couple hundred miles away and the smoke rolled into our valley. But when I smelt the actual burning pitch and nature really, my soul opened up and I was trying to leap out of my body, to go and rescue them, for I knew we protected nature, and that Song/Frequency was needed. And then I looked down and gave a start, and realized I couldn't, I was stuck in this body. Odd things like that.

Well: then there is the History of the Okanagan Natives, in Southern BC interior, that they came from the land in the Pacific, and that crustal changes took place, in their legend, the stars misbehaved (The Legend of the Wayward Sun). www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

They came from a race of tall whites that used magic/ie. technology!

Now, there is a chunk the size of Ireland under the north west, Cascadia region, causing earthquakes.

And also way more than that! Bases!

Hawaii IMO is the tips of MU.

In conclusion, I believe that North America, west coast, was connected to Mu, a much larger land mass existed, that was broken up and some parts sunk.

That there were ancient pyramids here.

www.morien-institute.org...

Off Japan

turkish1245.hubpages.com...
The Fall Of Eden Part 1 - Hidden History's And Empires

That after crustal displacement and mountain building, they are up in the mountains. Some could have been built there too, but some went up.

That our military and elites KNOW THIS, we're the ones kept in the dark, like mushrooms, and fed BS.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Once you wake up, and start to pay attention. There is no going back, you see and can pay attention. Of course other's dont seem to follow and just say, you're crazy, but I would suggest they're not getting it. Its an honor to be here, to love and serve, and to wake up, become aware and conscious, question everything, pay attention to the Details and the Coincidences, because they add up.

I know what to look for. Defunct volcanoes, hot springs, pyramid shapes, and especially FACES IN MOUNTAINS, WITH DETAIL. The kind of detail that there are great mathematical odds against nature forming on its own. One eye, in detail is against alot of odds, but you put more of a face together and you have a MAJOR MARKER that can be viewed from space with computer recognition technology, by the Cosmos.

I will go one step further, this is not the renegades, why would they advertise, they're literally ON THE RUN, from justice.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Now I want to talk about my home town of Oliver. Small little town, hobbitsville. Well the math teacher worked on the bomb, lots of Germans there. Project Paperclip and M'Kultra comes to mind, in every little hobbitsville. Turns out descendants of Crowley were there too. And our lake, tuc el nuit, was named supposedly native, but you know what, Crowley comes to mind:

en.wikipedia.org...

Nuit[pronunciation?] (alternatively Nu, Nut, or Nuith) is a goddess in Thelema, the speaker in the first Chapter of The Book of the Law, the sacred text written or received in 1904 by Aleister Crowley.

Nut is an Egyptian sky goddess who leans over her husband/brother, Geb, the Earth God. She is usually depicted as a naked woman who is covered with stars. She represents the All, pure potentiality both as it flowers into the physical universe and as it resides beyond embodiment.

Within this system, she is one-third of the triadic cosmology, along with Hadit (her masculine counterpart), and Ra-Hoor-Khuit, the Crowned and Conquering Child. She has several titles, including the "Queen of Infinite Space", "Our Lady of the Stars", and "Lady of the Starry Heaven". Nuit represents the infinitely-expanded circle whose circumference is unmeasurable and whose center is everywhere (whereas Hadit is the infinitely small point within the core of every single thing). According to Thelemic doctrine, it is the interaction between these two cosmic principles that creates the manifested universe similar to the gnostic syzygy.

Some quotes[1] from the First Chapter of The Book of the Law (Liber AL vel Legis): "Every man and every woman is a star." (AL I:3).
"Come forth, o children, under the stars, & take your fill of love!" (AL I:12).
"For I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union." (AL I:29)....

In The Equinox of the Gods (ch. 7, section 6),[2] Crowley writes of Nuit in comparison to Christianity:

"Nuit cries: "I love you," like a lover; when even John reached only to the cold impersonal proposition "God is love." She woos like a mistress; whispers "To me !" in every ear; Jesus, with needless verb, appeals vehemently to them "that labour and are heavy laden." Yet She who can promise in the present, says: "I give unimaginable joys on earth," making life worth while; "certainty, not faith, while in life, upon death," the electric light Knowledge for the churchyard corpsecandle Faith, making life fear-free, and death itself worth while: "peace unutterable, rest, ecstasy," making mind and body at ease that soul may be free to transcend them when It will."

The following are quotes from Crowley's commentaries to The Book of the Law.[3]

"Note that Heaven is not a place where Gods Live; Nuit is Heaven, itself."
"Nuit is All that which exists, and the condition of that existence. Hadit is the Principle which causes modifications in this Being. This explains how one may call Nuit Matter, and Hadit Motion"
"It should be evident that Nuit obtains the satisfaction of Her Nature when the parts of Her Body fulfill their own Nature. The sacrament of life is not only so from the point of view of the celebrants, but from that of the divinity invoked."

Well, I remember the hellsgate trip in the school. Could never understand WHY? Ugly horribly scarey place in the Fraser Valley. We slept in a school gym. And cable car over that chasm.

Guess what I have vague memories of a train trip in the night, and para military. Don't have a clue why.

EL IS ELOHIM.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So, I want to look at the volcano's. In Oliver the big one is Mount Baldy, its the biggest mountain in western Canada, and was a super volcano long ago. And then there is a huge ET marker, mcintyre bluff. Indian profile that meets at the profile, with 2 faces.

So they moved in the nazi's, military, occult ritual groups, and built the Radio Observatory.

So sweet and I'm actually very upset about what I'm figuring out.

So from the frying pan into the fire, moving here.

But, there is something about Volcano's and the Good Guys I am connected to. The Prime Directive IS TO FREE THIS PLANET.

Volcanoes, and the ones near us here, creating the Hotsprings, are leyline features, gridline features, AND HELLSGATES!

Access to lower frequencies.

But in this duality school, Shadow/Light, wherever there is a hellgate, there are enormous groups of Postive Angel/ET's Cosmic Citizens helping us out, our Family.
Again those markers are advertisements in space. Renegades, Run and Hide. They dont advertise, but, the cosmos isn't all good, they seem to need to grow up too. Raise their Love too, some of the lower levels that can connect to our military especially. They're too Harsh Love, Tough Love, and need to be ALL LOVE.

I always tell the whole universe that at night, under the stars. Its what I like doing.

But I see a heck of a lot now. And connect dots super fast.
Also will add this: Okanagan natives, like Bella Coola have a written language, and it can be used in university as your second langauge. NUIT may be Egyptian linked for a reason. So it could native language. Atlantis and Egypt stole off Lemuria, after Annanuki toppled The Equality.

Note To Self: When snow returns to mountain tops and I take some photos, and draw some overlays, I am going to make a thread on all of this.

As to the Hellgates: These would be regions of extremes. And military elite activity to try and portal in the bad guys and open the gates, I imagine.

Which is WHY THERE IS EXTREME GOOD HERE TOO.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I always notice vehicles that are parked around the property or around me in traffic and have noticed liscence plates, especially numbers like, 619, 691, of course 666 would be a complete give away. I remember a vehicle like that in front of me and thinking it was fairly nice looking and wondering if a city counsel member, or just what kind of elite was driving it. Cause I always think like that. I bet in every area, the numbers that are meaningful, like those ones, ones containing 911, or 777 or 21 and 7 are not just handed to anyone.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join