It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are A Firework ---Cleanse and Shine!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
www.subzin.com...

01:08:04 Just think happy thoughts.

01:08:05 Peter, think happy thoughts.

01:08:08 All you need is one happy thought. One happy thought will make you fly.

www.imdb.com...

Maggie: [singing] The stars are all my friends / Till the nighttime ends / So I know I'm not alone / When I'm here, on my own. / Isn't that a wonder? / When you're alone / You're not alone / Not really alone. ...

Peter Pan: I remember you being a lot bigger.
Captain Hook: To a ten year-old I'm huge.

They're not all that big anymore, and we're throwing the training wheels off the bikes.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
After looking at the ET song, it seems to be double natured. On the surface, the video seems like a neat video with some interesting lyrics but if you look a little deeper, there appears to be a darker message.

Her character seems to be seduced into bondage through seduction. She is uncertain if he is the devil or an angel yet she is pulled nonetheless.

Kenye's character calls her to "step into fantasy"

There's a part where she says,
"Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction"

And Kenye's character says in one part,
"Let me disrobe you
Let me probe you
See I abducted you
So I tell you what to do
I tell you what to do
What to do
What to do"

Uh-oh, starting to look disturbing, like a sorta Nag Hammadi descent story disturbing.

"I shall teach you what the secret of their life is-the plan they devised together, the nature of their spirit. The root of their tree is bitter, its branches are death, its shadow is hatred, a trap is in its leaves, its blossom is bad ointment, its fruit is death, desire is its seed, and it blossoms in darkness. The dwelling place of those who taste of it is the underworld, and darkness is their resting place."

-The Secret Book of John, Nag Hammadi (On the Imprisonment of Humanity)
edit on 13-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Did a couple edits to correct my bad typing

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Those words leapt out to me from the beginning, and there is a thought amongst elite that AI is running things, and in part they are right and in part they are wrong. The whole thing is a school, like jumping in a digital program with others and no memory. And initially AI was the opposition program, but it got a group of fallen ones. So its not just AI but spirits/entities/souls that are fallen, lost for a time. There are different schools of thoughts about that a well, but to me, I just know what Love is and that Love never gives up on anyone, so that know that all make it out the other side.

I will read that book, they never used to make sense, but more and more I read some of the lines in the gnostic and they do.

The inner must be like the outer, to me means that when our actions, words, match our Intent and a Good Spirit, (akin to the heart and throat chakra, and also Christ and Buddha's ministies, and of course many unsung hero's), that is the right phone home number. ET phone home! The pineal.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
OH boy, one of my favorite movies from years ago.

A Song For Milly Michaelson

Milly/Eric She will be loved

The Boy Who Could Fly.wmv

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Katy Perry - Wide Awake

basically, there is no way for these videos, cartoons, movies, books and songs can be so accurate without it being confirmation that it is coming from a source that really knows what they're talking about.

this video shows a separation of work from real life. after finishing her daily job and removing the mask and facade of public appearance, it's back to real life. a metaphor is used to describe how reality is a riddle. the video references ancient cultures, a temple and a prisoner making their way out of a labyrynth in which the pure white light of innocence 'stomps' out evil which poses to block the path of escape after searching and running to finally make your way past the labyrinth. finally making her way out of the labyrynth with her guide and protector they come upon a soldier or "white knight" but in his approach and smile he makes "the sign of coercion" behind his back. this sign is used by military personel to signal that they are being coerced or in an act of coercion. Katie sees through the deception and knocks it out to approach the gate which is pure love. they celebrate their liberation briefly and the little girl places 'A Secret' in her hands. as the girl runs off it shows that the bicycle has the name 'katheryn' on it. suggesting that it is little Katie Perry who was her guide all along. the pure consciousness was her guardian angel. as she opens her hand a butterfly is 'magically' spawned and flys off suggesting a symbol of absolute liberation as the caterpillar has now evolved into a butterfly.

you cannot put these things together by guess and create a video that depicts this so accurately without having studied the occult. whoever or whatever is the source of all our media.. knows what they are talking about.

never looked at a katie paerry video before.. but i know how the story goes.. videos and song lyrics speak it all the time. just ppl look at the entertainment value and not the knowledge value. then they think it's all fiction.
edit on 19-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

How to Turn a Sphere Inside Out

Wish I had seen that video years ago. It reminds me of an idea I once struggled with trying to get where I imagined every body has a soul or maybe like a crownchakra, visualizing it as a sphere on a larger sphere (Earth) with all these smaller spheres on it.

If one of those spheres decided to turn their soul inside out or maybe unintentionally did this then whatever was on the inside is no longer projected there inward but instead is projected outwards in all directions from it's center and fills the space between the spheres which are in their original 'closed' state creating a kind of medium like the air which vibrates when a person is speaking, the other spheres become exposed to this energy and might sense this and try to use it or do something with it leading to themselves being turned inside out too.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just had an insight, actually a Guide, felt a female Guide who was very close to me, as in close Family.

This regards so many aspects of elite or controllers distorted thoughts, and their "rule book". As if they alone call the shots on this planet and have the say on things.

That is not how it came to me, I was mulling over putting something off, that I had a feeling of anxiety around, due to not being outgoing, confident person, and not really willing to take too many chances. So I put off making the phone call. Then my Guidance occurred:

I was to choose joy, happiness, and to feel good, what was positive to me, to focus on being happy. To turn negatives around.

To not think I had to play by others rules, to push beyond my comfort level, that these controllers have a rule book that is valid in any way and counts, that instead, have every right to be who I am, born with my nature, not only the confident and assertive type A personalities count, but everyone counts just as they are, and as they are should seek their own methods. Do it Your Way. And have Love and Respect for yourself.

That it is far more mature to have love and respect for all people's individual natures and to believe in a world that accommodates each and every one of us, so that instead of getting our wings crippled, we can learn to fly at our own rates, in our own ways.

And this is something else that was emphasized in the message.

They don't have the rule book. That I was up there, my own Soul, was the one in charge of my journey, and that I had to know right now, that my own Soul was Very Loving and Kind, and Accommodates everyone's unique personality and traits and Loves them just the way they are, and was a natural Counselor, Psychologist, and would never let me down.

It's only Love that counts.

Also, there is something that occurred to me after this contact. That relates to this thread. The one who shared this information about the keys, he brought up the Starship Enterprise and how it runs on crystals.

He also brought up the symbology in the Skull and Crossbones organization, and that the skull relates to the crystals, the crossbones to Christ and even deeper symbollism.

But that these corrupt, murder incorporated individuals were basically saying, I am Jesus. Meaning, I am awake.

But, I spoke up and said, you know they're not off any hooks, and spoke my piece about their twisting of ideas, due to their lack of dialing home the right numbers with their pineal, they get a frequency match, a big bully and he isn't metaphorically Jesus in the least, nor are they.

And he responded with, that one of the rules in their code book, was only the brave could go to heaven.

Meaning, its all set up, in many countries, such as the middle east, China, Africa, even here in North America, that the ones who speak out and make a difference, women, gays, in the middle east, students there and in China, and protestors, investigators, whistle blowers, inventors of clean technology, are murdered by Murder Incorporated, so they are trying to say, if we don't speak up their way and die by their hands, or suffer persecution, we can't progress.

My Higher Self/Guidance just told me they don't own the rules, or rule book. And no one had to ever live by their concepts. Courage is choosing to Love, to be kind to yourself, to your family, and to express yourself naturally, it is not martyring yourself. That is courage too, but a different kind and not all are pushed to do so.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The heart of the message as it unfolded, dealt with the constant feeling of lack or being less than, the one with less responsibilities and more time to commit to the community, or more reputation and good standing in the material society we are immersed in. Or the one who never had a problem getting out and getting whatever they wished for, versus the shy one who always met with put downs, for trying and learnt not to try, who needed a more sensitive world that accommodated everyone, from childhood on, so they could also succeed at achieving their goals and express their talents. That this world and the rule books and definitions of courage was wrong. That Love was the first and primary thing. To respect everyone and yourself and your own boundaries. That if you think you have to force yourself instead of take time to prepare and develop your ability, to meet a challenge or confront an issue, you have every right to be yourself and choose to only do things that are positive to you.

Even the issues of speaking up, and having courage, to do it as we feel we can.

We're always hardest on ourselves and My Guide was telling me that I was misunderstanding this entire thing. It was only as everyone, according to their own natures, starts to express themselves, in their own ways, that we will ever come close to having a world that accommodates everyone in their unique and powerful ways, they each are.

And the whole idea of courage and willing to be belittled for doing something, that should tell you to rethink what you're doing and how you're doing it. It should flow from a position of your own unique strengths and not according to anyone else's rules.

Also here is another piece of insight that has been given.

If one person is gifted to stand up, and tackle disclosing or inventing or creating platforms for social justice, whether or not they get targetted, and another person, cannot do the same, due to different circumstances or personality, in a world where it is not safe to be who you are and the world is very competitive and many can't get off square one, but always yearn to. That person is accorded the full dignity of having done just that on the other side. For the way the mismangers mismanage this planet is not accepted, they don't call the shots. But only intentions of heart truly matter, and no one is expected to do what would traumatize them.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I don't know where to write this so will write it here, as it may be a sign of awakening further.

First my 13 year old is doing quite well since the iodide, he is on the tiny drop measuring spoon, I'm on the smidgen.

He seems to have overcome his apraxia and is suddenly heightened intellect, really quick thinking and is watching video's on how to build cob homes, and underground homes and very interested in a variety of topics. He started reading the bible, with some cautions from me about metaphor and the inner work of our inner Michael defeating our inner dragon.

He also started praying every day and asking about my metaphysics books, such as Dolores Cannon's ones.

So, kind of interesting and only since the last few weeks this change.

What happened today to me, I was at the sink, and a Contact occurred, possibly with a guide, she was female and said, "Switch over" and this instant switch of light and positive thoughts. And happy remembrance of the projects I wanted to do with the kids and "time to get to work".

Then was at the kitchen window. There were 3 or 4 agent smith dressed guys walking shoulder to shoulder, black semi formal type look. I ignored them for a second. This was straight across the road up the town house road. And looked away for a short while, back and they were gone. They could have ran really fast.

But that was to me an Agent Smith siting. Never seen anything like this before in my life. What on earth does that mean? Did they pick up the contact?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Detoxing the pineal and waking up, doing what the work we came to do and overcoming ourselves, lending a helping hand to those around us, is: picking up the phone.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Your agent guys made me think of the Matrix films, I'm a fan of Agent Smith, eeheee.

What I like about Smith is that Smith increasingly becomes less machine like and questions the system that he once served, he daringly does naughty and unthinkable things whereas Neo seems to increasingly become more machine like and surrendors in a sense, to the system. In the end, it is Agent Smith, despite his many faults, and not 'The One', who asks the all important question of "Why?". In a sense, Agent Smith comes to embodie those who cannot accept the system and long to 'get out'. And Sion? It was just another extension of the system, which is hinted at every so often. What then, did 'The One' save, except the continuation of the system in a new light?

Sorry, my mind wandered.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I noticed that Neo seemed to join the matrix to help, and found Zion itself a code and also Nebuchadnezzar was the name of the ship. I thought the Zion code was saying that the elites are awake, they are Jesus is what someone elsewhere writes, and this is what I thought this city of the ones unplugged really symbolized, yet none of them were/are, for they murder others. Casual citizens and security guards doing their job.

I'd had contact, and these guys appeared shortly after, shoulder to shoulder. I have never seen men walking like that, let alone dressed in black and walking like that, and then gone.

When we were seeing crafts, my son called me out for some of the sitings. He told me that choppers had shown up to chase them a few days and then called me out for a siting like that. We also had TR3B's/black triangles, fly over our house really low, twice, and the second it joined these scout planes, they were arriving in pairs, flying around out back, then as they were leaving two more would arrive. After I had written to two online experiencer friends, both with military background, this occurred. For 2 days in a row.

It seems when physical crafts show up, physical choppers chase. In this case it was a female ET/Guide, that seemed to flick something inside me and reminded me it was time to be positive and work for others. I guess she sailed in quickly and out to reach me.

Then the agents appeared?

In the Spring, I believe, we had two tall dark haired men in black jackets, dressed identical to these ones, knock at the door, late it was nearly 9. They had English accents and said they were Mormon Missionaires, and I kind of sent them along. The one had watchful FBI eyes. And when I went out back a woman in a black jacket, long blond hair swept back in a loose low ponytail or using some type of clips, walking a dog, and craning her neck to look at me. Then she walked to the front of the property, casing the place. It was really really odd.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The MIB phenomena is rather interesting and has never really been figured out. Figures in black have been seen since ancient times. It seems there are layers to this phenomena. On one hand, you have occult tales of mysterious beings in black appearing to the target and revealing knowledge, on another, you have reports of what appears to be non-human entities (such as ET) that appear to the target as an MIB, and then you have what appears to be human agents (who may or may not be agents to regular governments as we know them or who may be agents to the 'shadow government') who take interest in a particular target for whatever reason. It seems MIB reports have gone down since their golden era days of the 1950s and 1960s. They make things interesting, maybe they'll return and re-animate a now boring UFOlogy which seems stuck.

It seems to me that there appears to be a movement towards a more 'safe' and 'legit' UFOlogy which seems to want to distance itself from the whole MILABs, Abductees, Contactees, MIBs and all that. Probably because it raises questions and offers potential answeres that may not be all that comfortable, few like their reality to be too 'questionable', if you know what I mean...I can understand it though, considering the nutters and hoaxers galore which have come out of the wood work over time along with all the stuff that makes things murky and helps people chase their own tail.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The 'elites' have high hopes, you know, but they will be dissapointed. They do not fully understand the nature of things, but they think they do. They put themselves on high thrones and imagin how special they are and conceive of elaborate stories of their leneages, yet in the end, as with all things, the pendulum will swing, and the fire will come for them, because it is the way of things, the balance. Even if they should rip the world in two and reign among the stars and live a million years, and shine like gods, yet, no matter how dazzling, they are in the end, nothing.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Of course it wants to distance itself from contactees and experiencers. They're the ones with some of the answers as to what is going on. So trying to silence the true voices so you can spin the story your way is what all PTB are like.

But experiencers are pushed inside, kicked in the pants, to share at times and they don't let the wanna be elites, boss them around and distort it all.

Ufology isn't in a rut. The ptb are in a rut, they think they have an overt world wide government in the works, and to some extent some things should be on a global level, but not what they're doing.

What was given me by my contacts about the NWO, is that if it occurs, it will not last long. There is no way to hold a system of fear and abuse, too many are too angry with them, in all types of positions.

I'm not even to pay attention to this, but continue to work with family and work out ways to help those in need, such as cob homes, homes on wheels, energy, food production, empowerment from the bottom up. To ensure they don't get to harm people, and to nudge awareness/awakening.

There will be no elite control of this information, of contact, of missions, rather a continual grass roots contact, grass roots IS UFOLOGY, the dark side stuff, is not. ET's are not negatives, those are something else.

It's really funny that these mismanagers feel they can sit down and control ufology like its their product. ET is WAY OVER THEIR HEAD, AND THEY CALL THESE SHOTS, INCLUDING FAMILY.

The idea of the matrix itself, I was told there is no matrix really. A matrix that is done to simply fool or enslave is what the elite are working, this false paradigm many live under. But the universal matrix, is a technological school/playpen, and we all know what it is, we all entered to learn, and grow and become ourselves, prove what we're made, often relearning until we get it right. Its a known school, technology, not unknown to us.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
In fact some of the work ET's want done, on a grass roots level, is meditation groups, sky watching groups, (much like Steven Greer, ONLY FREE), and that is the goal. Build a few telescopes, even this type:

How to make a Reflector Telescope Part 2

I have a few plans actually. And mod the camera's infared AND full spectrum UV, like ghost hunter camera's.

Pass the hat for coffee replacements and snacks, and just get people out regularly.

That is a direct message recently that was given.

Along with awareness of the world. That can be done many ways. Some people are focusing on all the negative things occurring, all the conspiracies. Nudging people with some of them is good, and getting them to do their own research is very good. People go with the crowd. So its trying to get some to research themselves.

But another method is to focus on solutions, what we want, alternative homes, free or low cost land, eco farms, unity, helping others, cutting back on our energy consumption by creating alternative and low cost energy. Heritage food growing systems, HOW TO's not just products free information given. The positive solutions and out of the box metaphysics, need to be put out their, websites, blogs, newsletters, cards/pamplets.

All of life is about all of the people, they're what matter, every single person/soul here is our family, extended or close, and has Family watching over each step. We're supposed to be improving ourselves and finding solutions. Those solutions can be really positive and feel good.

For anyone striving to spread awareness and starting related businesses, do give aways, freebee's, have sliding scales so the poor can pay lay away "at cost". Do things the right way, and gradually be there for those in need, and start to get people to unplug from the matrix by using their minds to question, and the best way to do this is to be visible, have some groups and working at having integrity in your businesses, ie. the sliding scale and give aways.

Many are already getting information out, but its bringing it low key into your community so average people have more choices. We're not forced to wake up, but nudged continually. For that is a part of the tests here.
And unless people are aware that we have choices, there is no real free will.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I keep envisioning counsels of citizens sitting down with leaders and meeting, sharing and working out a real grass roots, first level civlization school, I see Love and Goodness winning out over everything and a new paradigm for everyone. And hold that whenever the nasty world intrudes in threads or news.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wonderful thread. And I can't wait for part 2 when my friend wakes up from his sleep.

This is it, and what its about for us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Matrix Unreveled ~ The Do's and Do Not's ~ !!!!!!,

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I keep envisioning counsels of citizens sitting down with leaders and meeting, sharing and working out a real grass roots, first level civlization school, I see Love and Goodness winning out over everything and a new paradigm for everyone. And hold that whenever the nasty world intrudes in threads or news.

Hopefully you see balloon animals at some point in this vision, obviously a new and improved world is going to need clowns.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Bad typing. What's new? Aha-ha!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'm not sure on how what is meant because its like a literal message of what is going to happen, we are going to meet with the leaders and change things in a win/win way for all grass roots people. That is the way it keeps coming, but it could be a push for me to envision it, hold that light, hold those thoughts, not let the others take root, if we're co-creators, if our thoughts have influence then we need to envision other ways of doing things.

In a vision was shown 2 timelines, one disaster, though didn't know if a natural disaster had caused that problem or if it had caused the natural and it could have been criminal activity by the ptb. So, it was symbolic of disasters. And disclosure is the other timeline.

Was given a vision of humanity being taught/schooled by ET's, literally cleaning up earth, communicating with nature, taught to look after others. That one again, have no idea if this is something that will literally happen here, or is it the next step.

But focusing on the positive, on solutions and making it fun to get groups together or involved is the way to nudge others. Just being fringe is not the goal apparently but a persistant presence within all communities.

Humor is always needed. That is like a gift, some of us need to get hit the funny stick. Its like that experience, yesterday when she said, Switch Now, and I had a light bulb go off and my entire mood and thoughts changed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join