It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are A Firework ---Cleanse and Shine!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

What do you believe happens in the awakening? When the veil lifts? If it lifts for a few? If it lifts for the many? If we gain understanding of who we are and why we're here, and if we are with Love and wish to only help others, would there even be a need for the props of this world? Would we be a counter to the technology and programs? Would the veil lift altogether? Would one stay? Would one go? Would one step into reality or still be awake in the dream itself, and if awake in the dream, is this lucid dream ability meaning more responsibility for we can affect more?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I feel I am in the future alot, and have always had the feeling of being a bird in a cage unable to reach my own goals, clipped wings and waiting. I was reminded yesterday, that while thinking of goals yet again, that I was still in the future, and the trick was to stay in the now, the present the day, to make it all it could be, which I rebel against as its simply not what I want to be in at all, and yet every door has been shut. And it doesnt help that when picturing many paths, alternative paths and all the paths on earth, left feeling restless, bored and trapped yet again, none of it feels right and is captivating, enriching, but something already known as stifling.

A friend in a similar situation, is discussing. Is the key to unlocking the cage in the present? Or are we waiting for something?

I said, for the happy ending, unveiling or for hoping others overcome a big hurdle that I don't want to give solidity to by thinking there will be a hurdle.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

What do you believe happens in the awakening? When the veil lifts? If it lifts for a few? If it lifts for the many? If we gain understanding of who we are and why we're here, and if we are with Love and wish to only help others, would there even be a need for the props of this world? Would we be a counter to the technology and programs? Would the veil lift altogether? Would one stay? Would one go? Would one step into reality or still be awake in the dream itself, and if awake in the dream, is this lucid dream ability meaning more responsibility for we can affect more?

I don't know what will happen but I had once heard that in the days of old, the Initiate would be brought to a cave or a dark place and hidden as part of their Initiation, they awere kept in the 'dark' until it was time to come forth, the Initiate would be brought forth from their 'womb' signifying rebirth. To this day, such rituals are still performed. Stage by Stage the Initiate travels, all things comming in their proper time, never to quick nor to slow. The Initiate will have many guides but in the end, Gnosis will come by Direct Experience.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What I am taking from all this is `let the unnecessary baggage that we carry fall away end the inner conflict that gets in our way`
Also , learn to think for yourself and you will know what is right.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Of the Gnosis and real memories will awaken by the direct love, as they love they break every seal and awaken all.

I just had an innner message when I stepped outside, with the sun shining in me, that even birds in a cage can sing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
What I am taking from all this is `let the unnecessary baggage that we carry fall away end the inner conflict that gets in our way`
Also , learn to think for yourself and you will know what is right.

Well its more to give another big leap/hint/nudge towards awakening. My first thread was about that too, as my journey towards this had begun.

This is about detoxing the pineal. Actually, I made a post and will repost it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone had wrote about Lieutenant Uhura, and I suddenly caught what he meant by her bright and sparkly uniform. The one who also wrote that we are the ancients coming back or awakening.

Basically what he was saying was: Spock is the left brain, and Kirk is the right hemispere, and Uhura is all bright, in her stand out uniform, as the Communications officer. The starship runs on crystals. aka iodide cyrstals pure. Other things also do that, clean up and detox the pineal, some are nature things that convert to similiar things our biological units.

(hmmm.....the story of Sodom and Gonorrah and the woman who looked back and turned to a pillar of salt. That was like a nuclear blast and I think iodide is also being coded in that for some reason).

But, how is that any different than in Genesis 32 30 saying that the place to meet with and talk to "God" is the pineal?

Or Christ saying, If Thine Eye Be Single (well we have 2 dont we, what single eye is he talking about?) we bring light to the whole body?

I don't consider Christianity to be the adult form of Santa Claus but do consider the bible to be mystery school stuff.

Though why not have a real Higher Up, real people awaken? So I still think there was a real man whose message touched hearts and who had Soul Abilities activated who was doing the will of our Spiritual Father and who was hijacked by Rome.

And doesnt that mean that the whole luciferan symbols they use, the one eyed god, alot of movie stars and singers cover one of their eyes, and everyone says this is to pan or satan. Is it?

Is there only a dark code in the bible then?

Is keeping the pineal detoxed a dark code?

Was Christ being the opposite when he said, thy single eye?

Or is it that the truth gets distorted and locked behind scarey mystery doors and they're really hoping only negative thinkers will search for the answers, but loving people won't wake up?

Is the real battle inside of us? Is it our inner battle, our inner journey? Is our inner Michael meant to defeat or overcome, or love love love to repentance, our inner Dragon?

Are those who cover one eye, saying, what I have heard the msytery school people like to say at times, "I am Jesus".

Though I think they need to read Isaiah 28 and focus on the heart, and throat chakra's metaphor or real.

Christ did say this as well:

Matthew 11:29 (look at this 11 11)

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Something that is natural is buried within too, its not all the pushes inside to understand the gnosis, or not just seeing through the religions, or else living them to the highest most loving notes within.

There is also a natural order, a young child is more innocent with more access to their love and good instructions if their Parents are loving, and not too controlling.

The video shows many different people faced with many different challenges, the one I like so much, Fireworks by Kate Perry. And they are bringing forth naturally, from within themselves, their solutions. They are standing up, shining, showing what they're made of inside.

Its not all mysteries.

The mysteries are intellectualized forms of basic things.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Further thoughts upon the cage so many of us are in. And driving out in the sunshine had a vehicle in front with a sign on the back window to the name of the hockey team here.

Some bitterness, truly, and a look at why I don't support sports. For its a participating thing, I instantly flashed on family and friends cheering and expressing support for their own family.

And flashed on large families, not raised with money, never being able to send their children who were very interested, to hockey lessons. Karate lessons.

And to a world of billions who cannot ever use their talents, their gifts.

By an elite group of hijackers, billions have their free will taken from them.

There are some who think they own earth, not even remembering we were all there at its creation, and its the inside out, or mirrored side of our home on the other side, and THEY DON'T OWN IT.

They can't.

It's not even their creation.

That video again is required.

How to Turn a Sphere Inside Out

Life was always meant to be participation by all, with their gifts coming forth and so many have their free will taken from them, and the ones the most free will, are often abusing this gift enormously.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And who thinks they own this school? Our inverted paradise?

Why are the rings of saturn likened to our chakra's?

And why must we break those seals?

Crack the code:

1. Seal: Health. Vitality.

2. Sexuality, overcome the lower primitive and be love to others, selfless not selfish.

3. Third,yellow, like the sun. Forewarning/clairovaynce. Trust your gut and intuition. Self disicpline, structure, will power to do things. BUT, I was also shown, this is a higher order, of structure, so see beyond materialism, set your will for things more than survival and the bigger house.

(these are the lower chakras and the ones not all of us are able to overcome, and so they have meanings more than the tangible, more than the physical. There is a higher meaning and higher order)

But it does mean, that for those who can grow their nest, their abilities, their gifts, and their stability, ie house and home or farm, to do so not for the wrong reasons.

But be ready to help others. So if you grow strong this way, then the other Chakra's are:

4. Unconditional Love. Walking in the foootsteps of others. Striving to understand them, not control, and out of this can spring telepathy.

5. Where we put into work for family, and for others, the ministry of Christ and Buddha, where we use our talents to help, the throat.

6. Awakening, the third eye and true insight.

7. Crown, guidance from dialing home on the right number. More of our Higher Self filling us.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Of the Gnosis and real memories will awaken by the direct love, as they love they break every seal and awaken all.

I just had an innner message when I stepped outside, with the sun shining in me, that even birds in a cage can sing.

This reminds me of some of the Grail lore i've read, in the 'Book of Parzival' by the Poet and Knight Wolfram Von Eschenbach (it's my fav.), where there is an emphasis on the importance of Love if one is ever to Discover the Grail, the two being inseprable.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Katy Perry - Wide Awake

That was kind of creepy that video..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
But I really like the sentiments of this thread all in all.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I like the video. Everytime someone points out the possible negative coding, and I posted a whole video on it, and then refuted him, I just keep seeing that little girl, her innocent love connection, getting her through that dark night of her soul and then seeing those horned Saturn guys, and she just goes up to them and stomps with all the Light and Willpower, Love she has and they go leaping. Then they get to what I call the fake heaven, and she sees through it.

But then, it all came down to if that thing on the wall was a web or did it have leaves, and it was sprouting leaves from the start, and that made it the fig, and I know what that means after all. In fact, the fig allegory, in the biosuit human, creates a kind similar cleansing and acts or becomes iodide in the system, and also boosts the pineal thousands of times. But iodide is better.

It reminded me of my sons Diablo 3 when the hero goes to Heaven to save it from the negative, but I kept saying, Oh that is the fake heaven, they're really judgmental and controlling. Better break every vase and loot it Oh look, nothing much in the vases, they don't have much of value in the fake heaven.

Because it takes Love.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wow. Katey Perry droppin knowledge on'em.

*chuckles and checks his wallet* yup.. still got my black card

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have to admit, Katy Perry is a little bit too 'nice' for me, Dimmu Borgir's 'Gatways' video is what comes to mind more for me, chuckle chuckle.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I liked that fireworks song the moment I first heard it and did a search on her, over time, with a lot posed photos, too made up, what I call the mannequin ones, but I was looking for her eyes, and expression. I've noted a lot of shallow self absorbed eyes, on a lot of them. And she smiles with her eyes.

So I thought it was appropriate to add.

Liked this one too, she also knocks some hoods off!

the SLoT "Dead Stars" (Official Video-English)

Before I heard the official English version, I already knew what was being said. Basically the I've fallen, and right to the guy, her family and trying to get him back home, and knock some mystery hoodies off on the way but in the video he is stubborn, lone wolf, the frequency will overwhelm so don't stay, there's nothing you can do.

Yeah right!! We're not taking that talk, sorry man. Get in, and get out fast, and bring everyone you can out.

Dead Stars Are Rising!!! Raise your love and frequency, time to go back home!!!! Where true happiness is, and where dreams really do come true!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just watched 'Dead Stars', I have to admit, if she continues to blossom into violent screams, she may just yet win my heart. Unity, what did you think of her ET video (I think it is called that, the one where she is out in space)?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I tend to see her screams as people with bullhorns speaking up the PTB, but that is just me.

I haven't yet, will search for it. Oh you mean Katy?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My bad, I just realized the ET song is on the first page of this thread. NM.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It's Ok, I thought that was the AI confusion, or even if you will. It can be taken 2 ways.

1. The universe is a technology. I have stood on it like a poster and couldn't get back in, (meditation!) also have been shown its akin to a dream lab, seen the walls buckle during a CME and a council meeting, where I was expanded consciousness with them, somehow interacting in this school. Its been odd, but this isn't real to me, I'm waiting for the real world, home.

Its like, you learn something in school, on the other side, then do a mission or practicum, which is akin to entering a computerized reality, where time is different. So, everyone is back, one moment later, but some took the long, harming self and others route and it was more a kazillion years. In any case, the digital metaphoric but as close as I can explain it, is set up with alot of AI, in opposition, it doesnt mean ET is AI or real souls are AI. Just this school we're in.

2. Also one could say, darth vader, as shrinking his love, soul orb, is more machine than man, and the whole longevity by transhumanism that is being studied in depth by the elite. Which IS akin to some ET's. But there still is light/consciousness/soul within.

Anyway, this song, may seem too nice. Well I posted it on another thread and it took two attempts. I could also post the not so nice one, I accidentally posted first, the ending was a bit of a shock, not at all like I remembered the movie.

Superman & Lois Lane - "Can You Read My Mind?" Remix!

Superman - Can you read my mind

And this post pretty sizes up what I feel the awakening is all about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join