It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are A Firework ---Cleanse and Shine!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by Unity_99

Please let me know the results. I am very curious to know how well this works and if you experience any problematic symptoms.

Just starting. I'm on day 2. The micro measuring spoons from Amazon, say they're shipped but haven't arrived yet. But, I'm using my meauring spoons on on the 1/4 teaspoon, doing about 1/4 of that right now, or a small circle of crystals on my thumb.

And what has happened is: there is a place behind my right eye and temple where I suspect an implant was returned Sept 2009, after it had been removed Aug 09, will leave all those details and how I know out. And it always feels alot pressure there, and in meditation, lots of interference, static charge almost like torture, moving fields around my head. I learn to persist and not let dark side win.

Anyway, I took a bit more yesterday than today, actually, more like 1/8th of a tsp. Twice as much as today, I'm kind of waiting for the spoons and intend to go from 1/12th or 1/16th down to an 1/8th in about 6 weeks, then after about 7 months go back to 1/16th and stay there for maintenance.

Also, taking 2 grams of vitamin C foundation C, and D and milk thistle with dandelion roots to flush the liver.

So aside from feeling like it went straight to that place in my head, there was pressure, and today its far less, I got a headache and had to go sleep early. Was coughing up flem, and I could feel it go to my throat area, and also to my lower right rib that is sore, and doctor thought could be lung, and that area started acting up. Getting an ultrasound in December, for that area and the gallbladder checked on, but I hope its all cleared by then from the iodide.

Seems to go where you need it, plus everywhere I guess.

Also after the C, felt this increase in metabolism, I'm rarely hungry and eat just enough, more like snacking, most of the time.

Well, I was very hungry. Actually ate a piece of brown bread, not just a snack of protein/cheese. But not too much.

My thyroid is out 100% so Im kind of hoping to get see a jumpstart in this as well.

Also really hope to consciously OOBE.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Wow, detox symptoms today, headache, nose runs, cough, ears ache inside, and its hot so sweating and odd scent, metallic and strong and the bath water needed to be changed, not as dark as the kids get at times, but it was darker than I've seen for me.

Not only that, just finished reading that all nuclear facilities in the US have to supply iodide in fairly high mgs, to ever person living within 10 km range, and safe for pregant and nursing women.

Yet they treat it likes its toxic. Right?!!! Bromide in salt is toxic, their concoction, and flouride is deadly. I've also read that when your detoxing, some of the worst symptoms are from the bromide which builds up in your system. And it affects your arteries.

Anyway, I'm very happy to be on this program. Thinking of getting some proper masks and equipment, outdoor cookstove and learning to make my own from commercial animal grade. I have some instructions for turning that into pure Iodide crystals.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Sets the waning Sun
Haunted Winds
Toss with heavy sigh
The leaf that descends
Yearning to draw nigh
Lonely for Her,
The Earth's Embrace
Only alas,
Swirls away
With broken turmoiled grace

Ancient Night Descendeth
She of Many Faces
Draweth Her Veil
And Shineth over Still Waters
As the tall grass shudders
Old Trees creek
All Sings solemn
The Stars twinkle
Shadows Dance

The Day is Bright and always Praised
But to the Brave
The Darkness is Sweet
And the Sacred Silence Sublime
The Dark too is worthy of Praise
Those who tremble at Her Great Power
Know Her not
Nor See Her Mysteries
Her Depth maketh the Light of Sol
To Shine and blind not.
Yae, She too is worthy of Praise.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Far more importantly is not to give power away to anyone or any being anywhere, for the Love and Good Family that we come from doesnt disempower people, we are growing and learning and becoming. Waking up means waking up and seeing through all the traps here, even the false Saturn heaven trap coded, all of it, knocking on your own soul and being so happy and grateful the daily miracles of our Loving Family that watches over, and doing what we came to do. An other level of waking up is remembering, having the veil lift.

So detox your body and pineal. Iodide. P'au darco tea, infared sauna's, are very useful in this. Iodide is essential nutrient to humans/animals, and also raises intelligence, whole brain functioning.

Alkaline diet, avoiding worms and harmful things, also keeping well, avoiding many diseases. Rainbow foods, fruits and vegetables. Chicken and fish. Some may choose to be vegetarians.

The idodide and alkaline are 2 keys. We supply the other keys, which are, going within, seeking, meditation/prayer, unblocking, asking for our weaknesses to gently be revealed and transformed, to work at more patience, more understanding of others. The chakra meditations for example.

The heart, flowering in unconditional love for others flowers forth to the throat. This is the part that is a KEY, for it means, the Ministry of Christ/Buddha. It means using your talents to help others, shining your light in the world, putting your gifts at the disposal of making the world a better place.

That, is what opens the third eye to the Frequency of your Higher Progressed self and brings more of your soul into the world to shine the infinite light of your soul, of Family that is connected, of Goodness and Love into the world.

Christ said, That Which He has Done, We Can Do And Greater. Well its not a competition, its doing what we can and what we are nudged to develop and do, all of us are unique, and the world would be missing a light, a ray, a unique set of gifts, if we keep sitting down and getting distracted.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Light and Dark are in opposition. They're metaphors really, though Light is very good for you, the sun is the Good Parent of the Solar System.

However, those metaphors stand for Love and Harming others. And having unconditonal love for all means you intercede on behalf of all the fallen, all who are trapped in cycles of harm or have regressed their consciousness, including the big bullies, the so called gods of old. They need to raise their love and go home too. All consciousness needs to be very happy, and have grown and learnt never to harm anyone.

Period.

They too need to raise their love and turn away from being Darth Vader, more machine than man or woman.

Harm is not = to love however it is worthy of no praise. It is a sickness, a state of regressed intellect and consciousness, and a mask of muck and mud, having fallen into the mud pile. They need help and love getting out.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Today, is 08 11 2012: 2 9/11's, 6 21's or 777's, and at least 2 11 11's.

I am holding Love over this day, and hope nothing is planned for this one. Every day, is pure and innocent, every number is pure an innocent, all things redeemed to Love and Goodness.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Oh my, I think this is from the detox, I cant stop humming, practicing notes, not words. Singing a melody that is very pretty, my own. I could never sing, but its within a certain mid tone range, huming toning my own song, rather pretty and uplifting. I wrote to my friend and he said this is quite common with waking up, that Im tuning myself.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Without the correct measuring spoons, aiming for about 1/32 for detox and probably dropping back to half that or less the rest of the time, I would suggest just the tip of the 1/4 tsp. I'm still waiting for my spoons. The crystals are the pure form and problaby this is why I've had some detox symptoms, for I think this works out at over 100 mgs for the 1/32, so just the tip of the 1/4 tsp, trying to get it 1/32 or less. I was talking 1/4 of 1/4 so roughly 1/16th, and with my thyroid and the detox probably OK that I did that, but not doing it any longer on that amount. Going to take roughly 1/8th of a 1/4 tsp, just the tip of it roughly.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Unity, I much enjoy your posts.
So what is my point with that poem? I was trying to say what I have difficulty putting into words, but my poem points to many things, including Balance and non-judgement. Diversity is the secret of the universe and the expression of God's creativity. All things stream from a single source which has emanated into countless rivers and return ouroborically. Good, evil, neautral, light, dark, dusk, dawn, all these have emerged from the same ocean. Transcendence rises above them yet embraces them. Every thing is connected.

We have been called to walk in beauty, this includes honouring what 'Is' and walking in balance. Doing that dosn't mean you must sacrfice walking on the right path and put away doing what is right. The Path asks us to gather ourselves, join those pieces in holy union where all things become one, dissolve, reconsitute and integrate. It was easy for me at one time to understand the concept of the sphere and standing in its center while all things are swirling about you and not being moved but it took a long time for me to understand it in my heart and what it truly means. It's like having walked the sacred labyrinth a long time and finally standing in the center of it.

Edit to add: plus i'm a big fan of the night, can't let the day get all the fun! Heehee.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Plus bad typeing

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think the best detox I've done myself was just simply eating light foods and drinking tea and water while getting plenty of rest and quieting myself.

Unity, if you ever get the chance, see the red woods, I promise, you won't be dissapointed. I could live there forever with my old tree friends.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Well I think its best to just have love for everyone, and that doesnt mean some things would be greeted with love, some behaviors would be something to run from, but, I keep being reminded, not to judge, but also if one understands the nonlinear journey, all around us, our infinite journey, is all at once, so that I very firmly believe that ever single consciousness is out the other side and Love, everyone made it home to the real world.

The process creates a river of sorrow can be felt in the fabric of space/reality, what to call it. I felt that intently in my past life memory where at least two planets had depopulation and it just needs to be healed.

But its nonlinear.

So if some of us are here striving for that wonderful equal uplifted world and normal ness around us, to progress and have everyone safe, and happy.

I keep thinking, that we're not all here for the same thing at the same time, OR not all ready for the same thing at the same time. And these others are doing this on another timeline and probably way better than I could even hope for, would just want to curl up at their feet to learn from them and on other timelines I can just imagine how much a kick in the buttside I needed.

Lots and lots of Love!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I've always wanted to vacation, stay, camp out in the redwoods. My grandparents did and they had slides. Northern California is beautiful and those trees simply wonderful. I always felt the continent was divided wrong, instead of lengthwise it should have been vertical

edit on 12-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

How to Turn a Sphere Inside Out

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oooo *mesmerized by the big sphere turning inside out* I may have to put you on my friends list for that.

When one can find the center, that's when the fun begins if one is a fun sorta being ;-)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Still feeling as if there is a bit more light inside, can't explain this glow inside. I am going to judge today, want to see if I'm still detoxing having cut back to probably safer levels. Its hard without the micro spoons and can't wait for them to arrive. So its been rough, and the crystals aren't uniform, some are bigger chunks. So tried to actually slide between the 1/4 of the 1/4 tsp, so the 1/16th, and half that, I added a bit more to that.

Just to see if I would still detox and if so, then I will go to half that and see. If not I can add a few more grains. Just tapping it as light as I can. Considering this works out to bigger mgs. I took it in water for the first time instead of juice, not sure what is all in the juice, so thought it safer. I had more energy late night, and have chronic fatigue with no thyroid and don't do well on the replacements. So, I usually have thyroid fog by afternoon, off and on, but no fog for 3 days. Not high energy, but consistent, gentle consistent energy which I was still grateful for.

My son, 21, who has apraxia, and really low energy, poor health, can't organize to even sort out doing things, but helps alot still. He is taking it with me. And he felt he detoxing too. Had some of my symptoms, and yesterday, he had energy, he was making himself food and said he felt far more alert, and stronger. He did some work.

He like me, is very right brained can't organize, I have to edit alot. He just lacks confidence in trying when he gets confused quick. And that was gone yesterday, he was much more able to quickly sort out how to do things he avoided before. I was really surprised to see the stamina increase. And mental sharpness.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm going to try to tap it up and down to have a slight detox going on without turning into a Kosher. I adore kosher pickles but don't want to be one.

But for example, this may help us, I had this message get through, so there night time ventures I don't recall, dream time work I want to remember, and there was something about not needing a truck to pull a home on wheels, even a small car can do it, if its modded right. ANd you use lightweight strong building supplies, like hemp crete.

We're going to work on opting out, as much as possible. Whole towns or neighborhoods could organize more into an eco village, but I want no part of their rent and morgage schemes. To me, if you have the means to go into morgage for a 600 000 dollar property, buy some cheap land and put up 10 000 dollar alternative structures, and if you need more space, then put up a studio. Spend 50 000 on a few of them.

Extra money even if I was rich would be to help the community, like 3 acres and 1 million lbs of food and 10 000 fish. That could help a lot of people if one wasn't tied into the rat race and huge incomes.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The keys are iodide, alkaline food, open heart, open mind and positive thought.

To me the sum of it all is Love, which always = the other!

its all about Love, and this is a part of the journey, detoxing and keeping your pineal healthy. But the rest is very important, and even more important to me.

HS/Infinite Self, could do this in a flash if we were striving to do the work we came to and trying to turn our lives around.

Think of the elite who have been doing this and I wouldn't want to be in their ranks, doing what they're doing. In fact keep trying to nudge them to awareness.

There are ideas that I've read, along with these keys, this also seems to be about, us not waiting on someone to show up, for the gods to return. We're the ones who are to awaken. However, this god stuff is not my cup of tea.

To me we're all infinite parts of Infinity and yet in progression, and we have a Family, as above so below and vice versa. We were upgraded from a previous level by our Famliy, there is Prime Creator, Mom/Dad.

Now whether or not one believes in this, even if it were slightly different than this, it wouldn't matter, for the job here is to Love.

I happen to believe that a Higher Up came in and possibly more than once, as a Teacher, a Budda, as Immanuel, Goodness with us. I have no reason not to believe that he did. So until I remember otherwise I'm not walking away.

I see Family, and Teamwork, and Equality, and yet levels, and lending a helping hand. I don't and will not believe in lone wolf anything.

But seen in a different way, the concept of the awakening being the return is rather interesting. Don't know quite what I think of that.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Some of us are exactly that, lone wanderers. We reach out to whome we see potential. We poke at them with a stick and we long for them to poke back, and when they do not, we move on and if it is right, we may return and poke them again. When they poke back, a dance is begun and there is something for both.

Some stood in the void and heard the thunder and saw the lightning and some, saw the thunder and heard the lightning.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

saw the thunder and heard the lightning.
This probably has more meaning and layers, but I think of it as blowing on water and even all the coding that is out put from the stars, that you can see.

Or when a couple days after taking the larger dose of iodide it felt like I was sungazing inside, and starting singing melodies and tuning myself up, for its all sound, all vibrations, all waves.

We're all a part of a wonderful family, though sometimes the journey is a lone walk, not done in crowds.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A closed thread that was in other current affairs, so that it was other current news, I think it was in the right category, and all on the thread were civil though offering different thoughts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I'm linking it because this to me was a ritual murder and no way on earth that was a coincidence or fluke of nature. It happened on the day that I posted above, the numbers were a little alarming, 6 21's or 777's and 2 9/11's. I was hoping nothing could happen or get through if we hold each day as Love and Goodness, all numbers as needed for they are, how could you invent things, cook even, if you can't measure, it can't all be roughing it in a cave. So they are all Love and Goodness and no one has the right to hijack them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join