It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says Govt Staged Batman Shooting For Gun Control

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a very valid point to me in my opinion. Alex Jones states that the "Batman" shooting was setup by the U.S. government in order to take away the 2nd amendment from our constitution. If you don't know what that is, its our right to bare arms. I can see how this would really help Obama pass this law, because so many people will see the good in it. At the same time, its really to hurt us, because once we can't have weapons, the government will be very powerful, and the police will be able to do what they want cause they will still have guns.

Watch the video, then drop your feedback in my thread, lets get a good healthy debate going guys.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stonze

I thoroughly believe that Alex Jones is using this amazingly sad and tragic affair to boost his own ratings and viewship, the same as the MSM uses sensational stories to up their viewership.

Holmes is a monster, an outlier, a variable that you cannot plan for.

My two cents.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stonze

I don't buy it.

Logically -- mandatory disarmament in the US is impossible. There are 500K cops in the US, and over 130 million households. Such an operation would take years, and would likely meet with fierce resistance.

It seems far more likely that private security firms will see a massive spike in the business of guarding movie theaters, restaurants and malls, before any sort of disarmament occurs.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thats probably the most ignorant thing Ive ever heard. Well, the set up by the government part anyway. The fact that they'll try and use it to take away our guns is a valid point.Uncle Sam doesnt want you to have guns.Take the guns first. That way when they come for the rest of your property and money you cant fight back.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
At this point I don't think they staged it. But I do think they will take advantage of it.
Never let a good crisis go to waste - Quote by Rahm Emanuel and the Obama Administration.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sorry but there is something about this "Drama Queen" that just doesn't feel right.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Pedro0870 because: centered

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stonze

There are a few threads discussing this theory. It's what us conspiracy nuts have been saying since day one.

The whole thing just doesn't seem to make sense, maybe if we had more information it wouldn't look so suspicious.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't think this was staged, however, I see no reason to think the government wouldn't use this tragic event to push their agenda of gun control.

All you have to do is wait for psychos like this to do their thing, then blow it up at the national level, and allow people to be blinded by compassion.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Very fishy, very fishy.

I'm not sure what happened, nor do I think we will ever find out. One thing is clear, that the gov and those in power will use this against you.

As for Alex Jones? I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth or any of his talking heads. He's just as bad as any MSM pundit.

~Tenth
edit on 7/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Disarmament of the American citizen is not impossible, just difficult.

The government has the bigger guns, and usually the bigger guns wins a conflict.

This does mean that there will be a lot of American deaths. But the liberals don't care about that, as long as they get to take the firearms away and get rid of the 2nd Amendment so they can impose their will upon the people, they're fine and dandy with it.

Sure, a gun hoarder might have a hundred M16s and a dozen heavy machine guns, but one hit from a bunker buster bomb and there they all go.

That's the reality of the situation.

And if you don't think that the government would use such measures, just remember, they sent tanks and upwards of 400 federal agents after Randy Weaver, and killed his wife with a sniper shot while she was holding their baby.

They also sent tanks against David Koresh and his Branch Davidians.

The government can and will use extreme measures to destroy and disarm the populace when they eventually decide enough is enough and take action. They'll justify their actions any way they can because a government can not take no for an answer.

It's not impossible for the government to disarm the people.

Now note, please don't take this to mean that I would support such action, I'm just saying what the reality is.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeah he basicaly gives you information that you can find yourself here or other sites.
I agree with this though. They staged it because of UN pressue to ban all guns. Lies are their truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by stonze

I don't buy it.

Logically -- mandatory disarmament in the US is impossible. There are 500K cops in the US, and over 130 million households.

Well, since we're all using "logic".....
What in the hell do 'cops' have to do with anything??
Who said THEY were going to be the ones taking our guns away???

Most people will gladly hand them over first of all.
UN troops would handle the rest.
Ya know, since we're using logic and all.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by stonze

Its just as valid, just as likely, this was done by the gun manufacturers to increase gun sales. Think about it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If nothing has convinced people before now, this should convince them that Alex Jones is a nut job in search of an audience. What a ridiculous notion! I didn't know people still listened to him.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I see your post and raise you: Iraq.

How long did it take the worlds most powerful military to pacify a tiny fly-spec of a nation door-to-door?

Do you actually believe the majority of the soldiers would go along with forceful seizures?

Do you actually think the rules of engagement would be more lenient on American soil?

Disarmament by force is a favorite conspiracy theory for lots of reasons, but that doesn't make it rational, or true.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

UN troops would meet heavy resistance. American gun-owners and child molesters don't mix well.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I haven't had time to comb the thread, so apologies if someone has already connected these dots.

First, notice how NO ONE has been able to confirm that he was the shooter. He was wearing a gas mask and no one was able to see his face.

Here is what I think happened; FALSE FLAG!

I believe he was subjected to a well-known South American drug called Scopolamine (Read abolut it here!). This drug is extremely powerful and basically allows anyone under its influence to be easily manipulated. Interesting, this drug has been used by clandestine forces, like CIA and Mossad, for decades. It makes for perfect patsies.

I believe that he was drugged and instructed (programmed) to purchase a ticket, sit near the fire exit and when he received a call to take the call and exit the theatre. Out of sight, the story is that he suited up and loaded up and re-entered the theatre and began shooting - but not so fast - How do we know it was actually him!? Answer: We don't! The shooter was wearing tactical gear, including a gas mask, and further obscured the victims vision by launching tear gas into the theatre. This would prevevnt any would-be identifiers from noticing things like height, build etc...

Further, his apartment was wired with state-of-the-art booby traps, explosives etc... This was done to tie HIM to the crime. But when one employs basic logic, one has to wonder: How does a 24 year old, with no military training, obtain explosives in the first place and then know how to rig complex trip wires and booby traps. Additionally, one would have to wonder, how does a 24 year old student afford to purchase over $5,000 of tactical gear, weapons and ammo?

Next, his court appearance... he is very clearly under the influence of advanced pschotropic drugs. I believe that he is on Scopolamine which would impair his ability to speak out in his defense. In fact, it would make him the perfect patsy. Also, the influence of Scopolamine would likely have made him compliant enough to simply sit/stand next to his vehicle and wait for police to conveniently pick him up.

MOTIVE: So why would the government, the "THEY" do this? Well, sitting in front of Odumbass is the UN Small Arms Treaty. News reports long before the shooting stated that Obama was set to sign this treaty late this week or next. We ALL know that had this been done without proper pretext, there would have been a rebellion. This is called softening a hard target. By playing on the emotions of the public at-large, the pretext has been created. Now the opposition is only a small vocal minority - as was the plan all along. Next step - disarmament of the public. Because Fast and Furious failed to produce the desired results, this was the next step.

Again, employing logic when considering all of the mass shooting as of late we notice a few common threads. First, all males between the ages of 17 and 24. Loners or outsiders. No previous criminal history or brushes with the law. All depicted by the media as being mentally unstable (I believe this is the Scopolamine). Mass shooting in a public venue for maximum effect. Immediate and repeated news-cycle coverage for days, if not weeks (Operant conditioning of the public).

So, what say all of you? make sense of should I whip out the tinfoil hat and fit it snugly upon my head?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't buy the official story of what happened. When SWAT guys strap on all their protective Kevlar gear, they are usually relying on buddies to help with that. One guy putting on his own protective gear would take more time and effort. We're supposed to believe this one guy out by his car in the parking lot strapped all this protective gear on, got his gas mask on, weaponed up, and there was no cop or security noticing the guy and alerting cops? Either the dude was real lucky to not be seen or there was a different type of operation going down.

See I think the cell phone call was the "go" signal. That meant that two vehicles were now in place outside the exit door: the white Holmes car (driven by an op, not Holmes) and a black ops van. An op (not Holmes) inside the theater takes the "go" cell phone call, gets the exit door open and has a hi-tech way to quickly disable the locking latch on the door, he gets into a getaway van while the real shooter (not Holmes) exits the van and goes into the theater and does the mass shooting, then when he comes back out, the real Holmes --- dressed and geared up exactly like the real shooter, is planted out there by the white car and is programmed to zombify and not resist arrest. His mind control code is "I am the Joker." The van speeds away just before back-up cops surround the thater. Back-up sees Holmes standing there in his gear and arrest him. Before the black ops fled the scene, they set the real shooter's gas mask and weapons inside the Holmes white car to make it look like Holmes was gearing down when back-up drove up.
edit on 24-7-2012 by switching yard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm not surprised he would make such a disgusting statement. He's a pile of walking trash and an embarrassment to the human race. What a complete tool.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Yes, I do believe they would. They pretty much have to follow orders if it's not illegal.

And it will be made legal to take arms away, one way or another.

Whenever they are deployed in emergency situations they are ordered to shoot and kill civillians are they not?

So I see no difference.

Edit:

And also many soldiers do look down upon the civilian populace.
edit on 24-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join