It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Funny because it was pointed out to me that I was wrong to suspect Israel might be doing that. I got this reply:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My original post:

Not that it means anything. Just a disagreement, but I'm glad to see I wasn't so far off base such that I was alone to be suspicious. I mean, look what Israel did on 9/11...their men danced before filming it or planning to "document" 9/11. They own so much of the media that they can shape public opinion easily.

Tough time to be Iran...have the propaganda and war machine up against you. I'd be building nuclear weapons too. It's the only way to bargain with the global terrorists..."touch me, and you risk annihilation." That's what it takes today.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

Israel Might Pull Out A False Flag Attack in London and Blame It on Iran Says US Military analyst

Now in latest development, according to US Military analyst, Israel might pull out a false flag attack in London and blame it on Iran.

The Iranian network Press TV published an interview on its website on July 10, 2012, with the US Military analyst Gordon Duff, who says he has highly credible information that Israel might pull out a false flag attack during the London Olympics and blame it on Iran, to push the US into war with the Persian country.

In the same day that Press TV published it, Sky News released a video interviewing an insider at G4S firm, who says the private security of t

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.ufo-blogger.com

www.google.com...

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:

Prediction: London Olympics 2012 - Triggering World War Three
edit on 24/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Use EXACT headline for BAN submissions. Fixed Link.

edit on 7/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by Maxmars because: Fixed link to reflect source of opening text

edit on 7/24/2012 by defcon5 because: fixed link

Gordon Duff is a complete maniac pathological anti-Semitic bigot, his material is obsessively anti-Semitic and like anti-Semites everywhere makes up outrageous conspiracy theories in order to incite hate against Jews. Duff is also violently homophobic. Proof that Duff is a lying maniac will come when NOTHING transpires during the Olympics. People need to be very wary of conspiracy theories that seek to vilify Jews via false statements about Israel. Posting this kind of garbage is just anti-Semitic vilification.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i sure hope nothing happens,but i just heard Israeli president perez,is not attending the olympics. coincidence?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I hope no false flag occurs at the Olympic games. And let's face it, look what seems to happen when predictions are made here at ATS - nothing.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Because its posted here, it wont happen.

havnt you guys figured that out yet lol.

If it did, it would be the first of hundreds of thousands of predictions from this site to actually come true.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I've got to ask this question. With all the billionaires in town for the Olympics, wouldn't they be privy to that type of information - assuming this is true, from the Israelis themselves?

I ask because billionaires are in a class all by themselves and wield tremendous influence over policy, jobs and economies.

“It’s the most activity the [London] dock has seen since its days as a trading port, and certainly the most super yachts we’ve ever had in West India Quays,” she said by telephone.

Source: www.theglobeandmail.com...

Not to mention, since this is the biggest party of year, who else isn't going to the Olympics but should be?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why bother chancing it if you're a British, American, or Israeli Olympiad?

We'll probably hear the old "they died doing what they loved" adage by the sicko BBC, to rouse the sheeple masses if it does happen.

If you enjoy being incinerated by explosive ordinance, then yes.

What is this "analyst" 's view on 9/11? He does understand that was a US and Israeli false flag, correct?
edit on 25/7/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Do you think we here in the US live in a vacuum and will support any thing Israel does!? I just don't think this is true. If Israel detonates a bomb or otherwise causes problems during the Games and blames it on Iran expecting the US to march lock-step along with Israel, I think they are fooling themselves. We're NOT that dumb.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Do you think we here in the US live in a vacuum and will support any thing Israel does!? I just don't think this is true. If Israel detonates a bomb or otherwise causes problems during the Games and blames it on Iran expecting the US to march lock-step along with Israel, I think they are fooling themselves. We're NOT that dumb.

Whereas if Iran detonates a bomb, to dancing in the streets of Tehran, there is nothing that would convince some people it wasn't really Israel.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Essentially, if Iran reacts in any positive way then they screwed themselves into war whether they did it or not.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ummm..Israel may attack Iran during the London games and a possible false flag on the games itself? Sounds like the "Combined Disaster" of the Illuminati card to me..

What do "you" think?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
Ummm..Israel may attack Iran during the London games and a possible false flag on the games itself? Sounds like the "Combined Disaster" of the Illuminati card to me..

What do "you" think?

Add to this the drought...and the Europe inevitable collapse...

...and you have a PERFECT time to do some "population control".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
Funny because it was pointed out to me that I was wrong to suspect Israel might be doing that. I got this reply:

My original post:

Not that it means anything. Just a disagreement, but I'm glad to see I wasn't so far off base such that I was alone to be suspicious. I mean, look what Israel did on 9/11...their men danced before filming it or planning to "document" 9/11. They own so much of the media that they can shape public opinion easily.

Tough time to be Iran...have the propaganda and war machine up against you. I'd be building nuclear weapons too. It's the only way to bargain with the global terrorists..."touch me, and you risk annihilation." That's what it takes today.

U.S.S Liberty should be enough for anyone to have doubts about who is more likely and willing to do something.

Iran screws with Arabs, they are not interested in the west when they know that their real enemy (in their mind) is the Sunni majority, of which a minority (Wahabi hardlined) element do not consider Iran to be Islamic in any way or form.

If you're going to label everything Islamic at least workout the facts and not rely on ignorant sites for your facts.

Israel is desperate, like that little kid in the school playground who insists on getting this one guy into trouble, until one day he finds something that causes the other kid to get detention or expelled...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by brintonwhite
I hope no false flag occurs at the Olympic games. And let's face it, look what seems to happen when predictions are made here at ATS - nothing.

Me too, if something does, not only will it be catalyst to the end of this current civilised world but prior to Armageddon (so to speak) life will be come incredibly difficult for people of faith (predominately Muslims but also others).

You will see bills fly so fast and become the rule of law that the mind will simply boggle - we have already seen precursors to this in the US and here in the UK (also in parts of Europe).

The perfect opportunity to enforce a new world order.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

That I do agree my friend..you shall receive your star.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
And friends check this out..The Times of Israel is also report this too. So there must be some truth behind this because is all over their front page.

Seriously, Israel is going to open that one birthday present and they're aren't going to like what inside. I am getting so sick and TIRED OF ISRAEL...PLEASE OH SOMEBODY GAG THAT COUNTRY FOR EVEN SPEAKING ABOUT VIOLENCE..SICK AND TIRED, SICK AND TIRED!!!!!!!

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
And friends check this out..The Times of Israel is also report this too. So there must be some truth behind this because is all over their front page.

Seriously, Israel is going to open that one birthday present and they're aren't going to like what inside. I am getting so sick and TIRED OF ISRAEL...PLEASE OH SOMEBODY GAG THAT COUNTRY FOR EVEN SPEAKING ABOUT VIOLENCE..SICK AND TIRED, SICK AND TIRED!!!!!!!

www.timesofisrael.com...

well I do not think Iran's missles can effectively reach UK, the range of them is at most 2500 km or so.
they are built effectivly to dive over Israel not Europe !

you know they are right if they can control Israel it means that they can control the powers !
It is no far that again another false flag occurs in the Olympics but I do not think this flag can be against Iran. it is their ultimate aim. they will use this flag against a handy aim.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
27/7 is the day the Olympics begin. One of the venues is Potter's Fields.

Matthew 27:7 in the Bible says:
So they decided to use the money to buy the potter's field as a burial place for foreigners.

I found this what do you guys think??

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KtruthD
27/7 is the day the Olympics begin. One of the venues is Potter's Fields.

Matthew 27:7 in the Bible says:
So they decided to use the money to buy the potter's field as a burial place for foreigners.

I found this what do you guys think??

it is interesting but I do not think Zhionists even take a look at Bible, I think they do their job in a special day or place that is symbolic in satanism or freemasonry. for example 9-11 can be decoded as to jump over God that is a satanic belief of ancient egypt. and you can see their 22 and 33 day war of Gaza and Lebanon they are mad of the numbers that have 11 in them. may be they does their job in 11 august for the day after it that is the closing of olympics. anyway these are just for guess. the reality is that they always misuse these games to do their job hiddenly and without media attention !
edit on 26-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Dear God PEOPLE, THE OLYMPICS HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED. for all we know it could be European or Iranian forces that are planning the entire false flag so that they can pin it on israel. Has anyone here considered that? Or are we instead being Blame-Seekers and pseudo-skeptics?

I bet you 12 bucks that SAVAK and MOSSAD's directors are kicking back a cup of tea in Iraq right now laughing at you people. MOSSAD is scary, but they are just ONE of many organizations that is fighting for power in this world. China has their ministry of Interior and britain has SIS(MI6). the USA has the CIA and Russia with their KGB. I CAN ASSURE YOU these guys are every bit as wicked as Mossad. Their entire purpose is to operate in the secret and gather info and items that will directly benefit their nation and the leaders in power. They are all crazy,the entire planet has lost its mind and we are now shooting at each other like paranoid dogs with nukes. How many of us here have been directly affected by israels actions? How many of us have been affected by Iran's actions?

You are all playing right into their game. This is exactly what the Zionist and Anti-israel lobby wants. Hatred and derision and suspicion for Israel so that their more sinister forces can expand and justify their power. It is how EVERY nation maintains their hold. Supposedly everyone hates america's freedom and that people are just jealous over how free and liberal the EU is.

We know what Israel is doing. people such as myself are actively fighting against the systems that allow these people to take power. And there are people within these very governments who are taking note and reporting back to bigger and better forces that choose to remain silent. But you all need to realize that it isn't just Israel that is actively engaged in these tactics. The entire world is being played like a guitar. Israel is only one fret marker and note in the overall composition for this instrument.

Or are you all so naive as to believe that the entire worlds problems can be chalked up to one person and one ideology?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join