It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Does anyone remember when 11 Israeli athletes were taken hostage by terrorists? I think it was the 1976 Munich Olympics. All the hostages ended up getting killed.

Talk about fake. Maybe we can expect something similar this year?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Had to laugh at the Russia Today link. They are as biased as the day is long. The Americans that go to work for them disgust me. Same with Al Jazeera, Fox News is no better, with Hannity so blinded by his own partisanship he can't see past his own nose. Chris Matthews at MSNBC makes me want to kick his ass right off this planet.

I think most ATS'ers are internet savvy and can scour the internet for information other than network outlets.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666
Does anyone remember when 11 Israeli athletes were taken hostage by terrorists? I think it was the 1976 Munich Olympics. All the hostages ended up getting killed.

Yes, that was really fake, especially for those that died! It was 1974 Munich Olympics and a really horrendous event that is etched in my memory. I bet many on here would blame that on an Israeli false flag however, you would all be wrong! We all know the Arabs and Palestinians could never do any wrong or harm to innocent civilians, could they?

Grow up people, not every event or disaster worldwide is planned and carried out by the evil Joo's (as you guys seem to think). Have you ever looked at the hijacking and murders committed by the Arabs during the 70's and 80's before it was decided that it was better to play the victim card????

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Sooo...when another nation has said this would be considered an act of aggression, and would respond to with force, not doing so, thereby saving many lives is a loss of credibility?

But Allah would spare the virtuous. Looks like a no brainer to me... unless the Iranians are unsure that Allah is really on their side...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

So , basically, if anything happens during the Olympics, it is Israels fault. Everything is pointing toward Israel whether directly or indirectly. If there is a terrorist attack, it is a false flag attack perpetrated by Israel. So either way, Israel will be blamed for everything as usual. I am surprised Bush was not mentioned.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

The big storm is coming. Now would be a good time to make a very large Ark we could put all the worlds fittest humans on this planet in it. Maybe call it an London Olimpic Ark. i think it would need a Navy helicopter Attack ship next to it and maybe some some serfise to air batterys around it and maybe couple of thousand army troops because cant rely on G4s-- wot a shame--. When all the people who could actual afford a ticket ---rich people famous people and politistions are in the stadium BooooooM let the show begin. Any bets on who will win the games? USA and EU have Crazy Israel . Russia and China have crazy Iran. They all want the same prize --- Sryia .. Dont forget about those sneaky North Korens tho... how will it kick off who will start it? Days to go till its the End of the world as we no it.. Cant wait to never have to work at my #ty job ever again. I feel like a slave but it dont matter because i have to work long and hard --- we living in a finiacal crises --thats another destracting news story tho..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oh pleeeease.

Not another one of these wacko posts setting up a zionist attack to be blamed on others.

How stupid do you think we are... oh, sorry, this is ATS isn't it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Our politicians need to stand up to the Zionists and take our countries back.

Israel is a tiny country yet their lobby controls America and the UK and the majority of Western Europe! It's mind boggling how it happened.

Our politicians are owned by the Zionist and if they can't buy them then they will set them up to go to jail. Besides that look at how many dual national Israelis holds seats of power here in the states.

Sadly, I too am well aware how far they have burrowed into our system over the years. It seems only a very small % of this forum accept it, but it is what it is.

The way I see it is that if a conspiracy forum in the whole can't see what is happening, then there really is no hope for us.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Because it is not the US government that prevents the a war to start but public opinion. Why the hell did we have that great theatrical show at the UN about the WMD in Iraq, for f$%& sake the US invaded a Iraq in the wave of 9/11 retaliation, just put 1 and 1 together mate it is not hard to fallow this blood doted line...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Kluute

@according to US Military analyst, Israel might pull out a false flag attack in London and blame it on Iran.

IF they know this then HOW CAN A WAR START THEN????? SMH

This is the plain stupidity of end of time.

I don't blame them , but they are told by the prophets you know. The old prophets like Nostradamus to new prophets of conspiracy here on ATS.

Materialism has done it's job well , first they blamed religion , then they introduced their new prophets.

Then they induced people , "there is going to be 9/11 , the buildings are going to fall , ....".

Ignorant people just buy their lies , and fools fall for them.

I mean , it is clear that they want to do something and put the blame on Iran.

It's is always like one hand does evil , the other hand follows the evil. They help Al-Qaeda , then they call them terrorists.

In the world of illusion , nothing is impossible. They are really illusionist.

Israel is the heart of NWO.

But it is not the hand. The hands are Afghanistan , Iraq , Saudi Arabia , Turkey and NATO.

Heart will never attack , it is hand that attacks.

When the heart attacks instead of hands , it means self destruction.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

So , how could they predict this ?

By reading the fathers diary ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I bet 10-1 that it will be a bio terrorism attack. Who knows how this might form. But it'll be the perfect opportunity to release this dangerous bug.

How did you even expected that there is going to be attack ?

2nd

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

you know something the only ones that play the real innocent card are not the Joo's as you put it...it are the Zionists who use the jews to hide behind their crimes against humanity and their own people...also...in 1974...Israel set up a worldwide manhunt...decided who was guilty...and assassinated them...Not in their own country...but in any country they deemed necessary.

They are not the only ones that carry out these operations...but they just did it again recently using canadian passports...and this is all ok...Since when is this okay....Sorry but the SOR is EVIL....no thought needed their,,,but are they the only ones...heck no....but by accusing before an event takes place is a SETUP....

You can call a jew a jew if you like....but People who understand knows the difference between a Jew and a Zionist,

OH yes and just a note...it was the 1972 games and i was 10....I watched it on the telly.
WATCH IT HERE
edit on 033131p://f03Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://f12Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

I agree. Bio- weapon, spread around the world. I was waiting for someone else to post that.

Makes me wonder what, if anything, was in the smoke bombs thrown in the theatre in Colorado.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Iran is great way better then USA. When was the last time Iran or USA was in war.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
reply to post by DJW001

Agreed that RT is not an unbiased new source, but to be honest, no new source is unbiased.
RT does however, most of the time, give the opposite view of the Western main stream media, so using both RT, Western Media and id recommend other as well (Al Jazeera and blogs from people in the areas) and you start to get a more rounded picture of what is going on.

RT however does not give you the whole unbiased story.

Namaste.

I think the trick is to try and watch both, the truth being probably somewhere in the middle.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hate to be that guy...but

What if the Olympics go off without a hitch? And nothing happens?

Then what?

We blame Iran for Elvis's death and go to war?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Shrukin89

Thank you for the incredibly well thought out reply, I particularly enjoyed your remarkable command of the English language, I am also especially grateful for the obvious time you spent compiling your thought provoking response.

When it comes to emoticon use....you sir are an asset to ATS!

edit on 24/7/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

Lol I didn't wanna sound like a fear monger. So I ditched my comment. It's all a wait and see game when it comes to the Olyimpics. It is a high profile event, but when it comes down when everybody is watching. Something else has to occur to stir up the pot. The elite want the population cut down to 500 million. You guys don't think anything is gonna happen because we are expecting something to happen. I think it's a huge opportunity to create some chaos

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Get the word out to as many as you can, get on Facebook ASAP and tell as many as you can. If this does happen, Hopefully it does not, then we will have informed as many as we can, then at least we have a population that has been informed

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
the painful history of Olympics !
1948:: Israel announced it's existence with it's genocide in Palestine
1952:: turkey joined NATO
1956:: with UK political and military pressures Taiwan got seperated from China
1960:: the genocide of apartheid regime in south Africa
1972:: some palestinians went through the security ring of Germany police and terrored some Israeli sportsman and all of the palestinians got killed too. and it remained a question how could the Palestinians break the security of Germany police. and why all of them got killed without any court !
1982:: attack of Israel against Lebanon.
1986:: attack of Israel against Palestinians.
1992:: during the UEFA the genocide in Bosnia took place.
what do you think about the upcoming Olympics!?

near two weeks to Olympics a bus of Israel citizens got exploded
USA is seeking an excuse to attack Syria for example chemical weapons or .....
and after the trip of Clinton to Myanmar,
"""Clinton ends Asia trip after Myanmar charm effort
AFPAFP – Sat, Jul 14, 2012"""
now you can see these pictures www.iranpn.com... hundreds of muslims are killed in myanmar by excuse of maybe a muslim raped a woman and just God knows whether this is again one of their lies or not.

who can save the humanity ?
edit on 25-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join