It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate me, for i'm Jewish.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

It was not the point of the thread, I do not trust my government either. I am not a patriot, i'm not trying to defend whatever my leaders are doing, or trying to understand it. I'm being critical to the government, and me and many others know that it is not surprising that a night after protesting suddenly there's activity going on in the borders, or with the settlements. It is all to distract the people from the truth, and let them think about Gaza or the settlements.

I am not my government. And so is the majority of the people in Israel. Blaming me for my government is like blaming the sun for the moon, it just doesn't work like that. Two completely separate concepts.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

doesnt sound like a rant but rather an apology.

I was born naked but will die clothed, does that then make me rich?
edit on 24-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I'm not going to be nice or easy going.

I've made it a point to leave threads because some poster or OP blames zionists or jews for 9/11, gulf wars, economic disasters, unemployment, Occupy, bad hair days, etc.

Subsequently, I'm not on as much as I used to be.

My beef has always been the lack of personal responsibility.

When an individual, a group, or a population can blame anyone or anything but themselves for whatever ills that have befallen them, then "they" are the weakest members of society.

Hang in there, OP.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
No worries mate, I don't hate you because you are Jewish. I hate ALL God Clubbers equally. IMHO the world would be a better place without a bunch of monkeys throwing crap at each other over an imaginary unprovable being.

Religious people are the worlds problem. Common denominator? Stupidity and fear.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm not jewish, but it pisses me off too when people try to deny the holocaust. How ignorant can people be?
So anyway, I certainly don't hate you and neither do many of your fellow posters. Hugs!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't hate you either.
If you were a Jewish, Black, Gay, Female with a disability there might be a problem, but if you aren't, you're fine.
Seriously though, it's best to ignore people that are hurtful, usually they don't really mean it, could be doing it to provoke a reaction, or don't realise how badly they are behaving.
We all need something or someone to hate, don't know why, but that's how it is. I hate Polish people at the moment, but next week it might be red-heads or spectacle wearers - I haven't decided.
Don't let is get you down, it will only fuel it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your warm replies, it's good to see there is still some good humanity on ATS.
I feel much better now.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Sometimes we have to go through hardships in life. All of us. I must say, that you are very strong, having gone through what you have. I live in America, am black, and see all types of hate. It makes no sense, it also doesn't bother me because I know that if I can come face to face with someone who hates me for my skin color, they will succumb to an "direct experience" of who I am. Let your heart walk the walk. Once the masses see who YOU are, well will all follow with joy. After all, we all have goodness in our hearts.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
Thanks everyone for your warm replies, it's good to see there is still some good humanity on ATS.
I feel much better now.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)
yes but ats is not the world when you turn your computer off the hate is there for real & it does not have an off switch

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Don't hate Muslims because very few of them committed suicide bombs.
Don't hate Jews because very few of them are in control of the economy.

I hate Muslims because I know they hate me. They wear a stupid thing covering the face, I don't know who would do that in a loving world of equality - stupid biggits.

I actually love the Jews, I think they are the chosen people of the true God. I love Jesus first, as Jesus was a Jew and his own people put him to death. The gossip that people have over the subjects doesn't stand up to anything.

So there you go - love and hate.
edit on 26-7-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

There has always been a certain amount of anti-semitism on ATS, many of the NWO conspiracy theories originated in right wing Aryan groups in America. Also a lot of the nazi propaganda against jews, is similar to some of the more extreme right wing conspiracy theories.

The rise in the holocaust denial threads was a bit strange, but the mods have dealt with it.

Then you have the actions of Israel as a state and their treatment of the Palestinian people. Many people myself included strongly disagree with this treatment and the actions but it does not mean we hate Jews, just the actions of the Israeli state.

I find there are quite a lot of bigoted views on ATS, not just against Jews, but other religions and races.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
My grandmother was a sephardic Jew. From Spain.
I have a large Star of David tattoo on my rib cage and I wear her Star of David necklace in her honor.
But I am catholic like most of my family.
If S**T were to pop off again and racism against Jews would get stronger... I guess I would be kinda screwed considering the size of the tattoo...

I'm all for difference. And I'm sick and tired of racist fools out there.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Don't hate Muslims because very few of them committed suicide bombs.
Don't hate Jews because very few of them are in control of the economy.

I hate Muslims because I know they hate me. They wear a stupid thing covering the face, I don't know who would do that in a loving world of equality - stupid biggits.

I actually love the Jews, I think they are the chosen people of the true God. I love Jesus first, as Jesus was a Jew and his own people put him to death. The gossip that people have over the subjects doesn't stand up to anything.

So there you go - love and hate.
edit on 26-7-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

Oh, that's much better. Racism masquerading as religious intolerance.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

It is easy to see the dream of loving every individual on planet earth, it makes the story of the jews ever more interesting. It makes the realization of the muslim religion ever more easy to conceptualize. I am glad there are about 5 blocks to my religion, the 1st one is love, I put the 2nd one on top of that which is also love, then I grab the 3rd one of love and put it in on top of that, then the 4th one is also love, put it on top, and the 5th one is love, I put that one on the very top.

I know you hate me more than I hate you, I know they hate me more than I hate them. So before you are quick to jump to words because of my metaphor, you should hold yourself accountable of having ignorant judgements based off of creative writing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I'm off the net for a bit, so haven't read all the OP, but will later, and look forward to it. Americans don't hate Jewish people. We just don't. Of course there are small pockets of people who hate everything, you know. They hate homosexuals, democrats, Jews, you name it. The haters seem to be more vocal, so the hatred becomes apparent.

For most people, when they see a hater thread, they think "ugh, I'm not going to join in with that garbage", so it's left mostly to the haters. You see my point. In America, we don't pay attention to it. I had a Jewish boyfriend once, an attorney, and the only annoying thing I noticed was he spent too much time at Temple, when I wanted to go out to dinner or something. We even have a saying here "Jewish men make the best husbands".

Anyway, back later to read your OP, just wanted to add a comment and wish you a good day.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Seriously, the intense rising levels of racism and ignorance on ATS lately has become unbearable. I have been lurking around ATS for years before registering, and I consider ATS to be a place of sanity in a mad and ignorant world.

Excellent of you to lecture us. As a card carrying Zionist - your words - what kind of dust do you see Israel becoming once they make the mistake letting their overblown egos run rampant and take on Western-seined Iran?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join