It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate me, for i'm Jewish.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Seriously, the intense rising levels of racism and ignorance on ATS lately has become unbearable. I have been lurking around ATS for years before registering, and I consider ATS to be a place of sanity in a mad and ignorant world.
I believe that hatred derives from ignorance, especially hatred towards an entire "race" of people. It is very easy to generalize an opinion from a selected few, and form ideas inductively. Hatred towards so many people almost never forms by direct experience, and if and when that comes, usually the opinion is changing. I can understand people's frustration about the Jewish people, I really do, but I will get to it shortly, I promise.

Before getting started, I wish to emphasize a few points:

A. I am a Jewish, by birth, born in Israel.
B. I do not believe we are superior, I think that humans are the same everywhere (direct experience).
C. I did not choose to become Jewish, I was simply born that way. Like most of you were born Christians in the U.S.
D. That is all that is related to me and the Jewish religion. I don't care about the religion, I do not practice any of its traditions either. I consider myself as a human being above all, and so are most of other Israelis. The majority in Israel are like me, secular, but born as Jews so they are considered Jewish to the outside world, as a "title". As an identity.

I'm writing this post only because i'm touched by the hatred that is spreading here lately, not just for the Jewish but also for other nations and "races" (We are all one, time to realize it). I saw some harsh posts lately that praised Hitler, denied the holocaust, and even demanded another one.

[SNIP]

But as far as i'm concerned, this hatred for a WHOLE nation of people as a result of some generalization has GOT to stop.

I'm not talking only about Israelis and Jewish people here, I wish to speak for everyone who undeservedly feel that they should be hated because of their ORIGINS, and for no other reason than that.

Now, I know that the wealthiest people in the world are Jewish. But am I rich because i'm Jewish? NO! I'm poor as HELL and I can barely afford to rent my own place! I am a slave to that system, created by Red Shield, just like the other 99% of the population in Israel. We don't share any "benefits" because we share the origin of some of the biggest and vicious criminals ever walked the face of the Earth. No, those greedy bastards keeping it all for themselves. So vice versa, the opposite is true. We suffer from it even more because we share the origin of a selected few, it helps to create the illusion of an Anti-Semite world. That is ignorance too. But believe me when I say this, there are MANY people in Israel who have come to the light of truth, there are discussion boards just like ATS in Hebrew, TONS of Facebook pages and groups who tend to awake the others about this whole prison that we live in, just like in the U.S.. Remember the recent Israel Loves Iran thread? It is all a part of the awakening.
While Occopy movement protested on Wall Street, do you know where our equivalent movement for social justice started last year, and placed tents all around? That's right,

Rothschild Avenue.

We are victims of the system as much as you are, so please remember... We are all ONE in this fight against tyranny. The great majority of the Jewish people and Israelis, we are the same as you do. We are evolving, we slowly understanding the system more and more. We want to be free, and we want people around us to be happy so we could be happy too. We all starting to realize, that we are, literally, ONE organism.

I was talking about direct experience previously, I know that reading a thread on ATS is not such an experience as meeting someone face to face. But I just want to point out that people are people everywhere, I have traveled the world and I have friends from many places, including from places whom I have never thought to have friends before, such as from Iran, Turkey, and Syria. Great people who are just like the majority of "their" people, want to be free, want to be happy, etc.

No one WANTS to hate. People simply hate because of ignorance, because of a media that is "spreading darkness at the speed of light" (T. Mckenna), or because of generalizations from a selected few that are in the spotlight. But truth is:

Muslims, Jews, Christians and Buddhists included.

Don't hate Muslims because very few of them committed suicide bombs.
Don't hate Jews because very few of them are in control of the economy.

It is very easy to hate, but very hard to understand why while going in depth. That is why direct experience is important.

You won't be seeing the majority of us on the news however, simple because we are not interesting and we are not making dark headlines to serve the dark media.

I hope that this post helps making the forums just a little more nicer to be around.

I wish to thank everyone who have read thus far, thank you for hearing me what I had to say. Shalom and peace to everyone.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

Mod edit: Removed segment mentioning specific member. Please refrain from targeting specific members in a thread.
edit on 7/26/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So, is this just a US thing, or what?

Here in Australia, if you're from another Country, then you're Australian.

Seriously, this Country doesn't care.

Come on over.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

Lol, I don't know if it is a U.S thing or not. I never thought of it as a nation's problem, but something in ATS that's going on lately and which I have never seen before (at least not that frequently).

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is a very level-headed and eloquently expressed "rant". I hope it rings in all the ears of the guilty parties.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Thank you, I appreciate your words.
I do hope it rings at least to some people. I don't blame anyone for hating, like I said, it is the most easiest thing to do.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I wholeheartedly agree op, I feel there are so many better reasons to dislike people other than birthright. Star and flag for you!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
So, is this just a US thing, or what?

Here in Australia, if you're from another Country, then you're Australian.

Seriously, this Country doesn't care.

Come on over.

What? since when has Australia been like that? I am Australian and all i see is a lot of Racism. Australia's motto is Stop the Boats.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
from what i understand, the crux of the matter is the israeli apartheid state. Why don't you identify yourself as an israeli? I am a canadian and if someone asks i dont identify myself as a caucasian. I also dont identify myself as a native american, even though i was born here. and for that matter caucasians murdered and raped and pillaged the population of indians conservatively to the tune of 30 million souls. Since the Indians also BELIEVE that they were given this land by the great creator, by the jewish rationale it should be given back to them and all the caucasoids be placed in internment camps. we should give them nuclear weapons as well so that they can properly defend themselves. Everyone knows that a tomahawk is no match for a tomahawk missile.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Playto76

Thank you for the understanding. You can dislike Red Shield's actions just like we do, but generalizing it to an entire "race" is sheer ignorance. Thanks for reaching.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
And could someone clear this up for me? What is a jew? is it an ethnicity, a religion or a nationality? are you a sephardic jew or an ashkenazi jew. Is mitochondrial dna testing expensive? How much to do the whole state of israel? How much to relocate those who don't really belong there?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thank you, I appreciate your words. I do hope it rings at least to some people. I don't blame anyone for hating, like I said, it is the most easiest thing to do

I would have to disagree with you on this one. I think it is way easier to love. Hate is a negative emotion and will bring sickness and grief to the bearer. I choose love, it is its own reward.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

i too am concerned of the level of pro hitler and holocaust denying threads posted recently. people seem to learn nothing from history and their hatred of a people due to a government's policy will lead to nothing but trouble. hatred and intolerance begets nothing but the same. S & F for trying...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

To be honest I have never felt the need to identify myself with anything. I can identify myself as a human, but what else? Isn't identifications meant to serve one's ego and one's wishes to feel related to something? It helps to represent you as someone with a title on his forehead in our society, somebody with an id that you can classify in a mental pattern and say "he belong to...", but there's no need for that. It helps only to divide you from all the rest. It is a cultural garbage in a sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Sorry, you are right but what I meant is that once you hear a negative opinion about someone/something, it is the easiest thing to hate but the hardest thing to really take a stand and try to figure things for yourself before absorbing the environment and internalize their opinions.

Just like it is very hard to argue with the television, people who follow the MSM will accept everything blindly, without questions. I meant that in a way; it is hard to think critically, so it's easy to hate.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Isn't the title of your thread " hate me for i'm jewish?" just saying. Could you answer my other questions?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RestlessNRG

Thanks, I know it also feels like it is a bad situation getting worse. I will be very sad to leave ATS because of what appears to be a raise in hatred and a decrease in actual critical thinking. It used to be a far greater site.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
OP, you seem to assume everyone thinks like that, this forum is only 0.00000000000000001% maybe less of the entire world population. This forum is however, has majority of the western and esp Americans, not bashing but there are some parts of America that believe everything on TV, and media is god, most of the members here know of the media agenda, yes most.

Regarding the Hitler post(the original one, not he copy cats).

It was originally started to discuss whats more to Hitler than we heard from our history books, we were discussing all the things that might have led to the massacre, and more of how he was a person too instead of 100% pure evil like we know and might have been manipulated by the puppet master. Then we had the deny holocaust crew join in and derailed the thread into a "did holocaust happened?" thread. You probably came in one the part where the holocaust was discussed.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I was trying to attract people to hear what I have to say. I'm still programmed to have an identity, i'm not relating to it but I want people to try and understand why they hate. Perhaps I should have picked a different headline.

To your other questions, i'm sorry but I considered them rhetorical. Could you please rephrase your question?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i see the protests going on in israel at the moment the people are angry but next day nine palastinian villages are getting bulldozed for idf training .when you look at the 1948 lines & look at what the country has taken since then the world is angry very very angry .one of my kin was the chief rabbi for a while so i do know what i am talking about .a little secret is the jewish autonamous aublast in russia there was no need for the land grab & to deny people water & food take their oranges . i am scottish so we have done our fare share of ethnic cleansing over the years around the world .so strange the tales from siberia the ucutia national epic the tales of the locals what fell to earth & burrowed in destroying all i am sure if you shearch nexus magazine you will find them ??? whats in the blood & why that little place called jerusalem whats so special about that little bit of rock that men fight over or mecca .people should research the effects from those places & see the bigger picture .the israelies have been set up as the fall guys in all this as albert pike stated in his letters long ago .kill the red shields is the only answer .they had a big hand in the scullduggary that went on in egypt with tombs kv63 & kv 55 what did HOWARD CARTER mean when he said that western civilization would fall over night if the truth be known ww1 & ww2 were smoke screens to grab ancient tech hidden from the public today it is no different do we kneed oil ? there are reasons why the jews have been expelled from every country .but your leaders are very arrogant they need to go as do most countrys . nuff said

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I guess so, I was really mad about the holocaust denying because my grandparents managed to escape from it and almost their entire family got killed in one of the concentrations camps. I've seen their pain, so for me that was a point where I couldn't even open my eyes and hears to question it. But as regarding to Hitler, regardless of the horrors that happened I know he has been trying to do good for his own people. I'm sure that history is different than the history we've learned at school, he could have been a good father too as far as i'm concerned, I don't know about the rest of his life. I just know some details about what happened after he got on power.

Thanks for elaborating, you sound sincere. I will do my best to keep ignoring such discussions like I always do, it just feels like it's almost becoming a trend on ATS and I've encountered racism in more and more threads lately. The point is not only about Jewish, it is racism itself which makes the forum dirty and anti-ATS imo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join