It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes was Studying Temporal Illusions, or the Ability to "Change the Past"... or was he?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

it started off about Temporal Illusions and changing the past. for me, its still is.

early on however, i linked James Holmes' alleged (ha ha ha) activities to Bashar Assad and the issue of Syria.

so i'm going on and on about this and thought it would be useful to show examples of illusions and alternate realities.

my examples are supposed to illustrate the interconnectivity of people, places and events and how they are all related;

how one outcome is related to other outcomes.
edit on 26-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i had this idea that the mass murders in america over the past years are actually experiments in mind control, when the shtf happens they need emotionless individuals to carry out murdering rampages to incite fear and kaos, also to deplete the population, maybe this sounds far fetched but the way america is going right now i think the armed forces will not have the will to fire on Americans, in the event of Marshall law and fearing the protest and resignation of solders who refuse to fight for moral reasons they need people who are capable of carrying out extreme acts of unmoral behavior, properly way off topic but last night the whole thing clicked , lets just hope that this idea is my stupid mind thinking stupid.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Believe it or not, I have read in some channeled messages that the past can be changed. I didn't know that science is also studying it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

the journey that covers more distance will appear to take longer than the one that covers less distance

of course it does... ~!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I think the velocities are changed so that they both occur in the same amount of time, I'm just saying. Still, I gave you a star because you made me laugh.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
More governemnet hush-up and secrecy about Holmes' past.

Judge prevents release of James Holmes school records

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A judge has issued a rare order preventing the University of Colorado Denver from releasing records about James Holmes, the suspected Batman cinema shooter. School documents are usually available under the Colorado Open Records Act, but District Court Judge William Silvester cited a provision that bars the public from viewing open records "prohibited by ... the order of any court." His order was signed on Monday but released Thursday.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Well, his old school records are no one's business but his own!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Were the apocalyptic occultists using James Holmes to call out to their savior?

People around the country looking into temporal illusions and the depths of the mind, side by side with a movie about a hero rising against evil after a long absence from duty played by Christian Bale.

Subliminally probing the subconscious of the masses to call out in fear to a hero. Christ bail us out!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Watch it turn out to be like the Butterfly Effect. See if he didn't kill those people, one of them wouldve bore a son that wouldve brought the fall of humanity, so James travelled back in time using his notebook to stop it all.

< R.I.P to the deceased >
edit on 24-7-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

Seriously, if this were so he could have killed the one person and not 12. But I admire your attempt at bringing humor aboard.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great topic ! Personally, I suspect that one thing James Holmes was trying to do was to find a way to manipulate a persons present perception of reality by changing or modifying their past memory. The world famous hypnotherapist, Dr. Milton Erickson did this through hypnosis. Researchers studying Erickson's techniques developed what is known as NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). One of the methods they use to help those who suffer from such things as phobias, is to do what they call "reframing". They see the memory as being similar to the frame in a movie. By simply changing the lighting, environment, sensory perception and other factors in the memory, the phobia can be removed. I don't know enough about what Holmes was doing, but it looks to me as though he was trying to achieve a similar outcome through the use of computer generated imagery. He talked about frame rates as well and of the insertion of certain information in those frames. Here's a link discussing a summary of Dr. Erickson's work. Dr. Milton Erickson

Just another dot to consider. Just prior to the shooting, the father of James Holmes was preparing to go before the US Senate to give crippling evidence in the LIBOR and other banking scandals ! Father of James Holmes and theLIBOR Banking Scandal
edit on 1-8-2012 by BlackShadowSnoopy because: Fixed a bad link =)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
How do we delete our own post if we want ? ha !
edit on 1-8-2012 by BlackShadowSnoopy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
More governemnet hush-up and secrecy about Holmes' past.

Judge prevents release of James Holmes school records

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A judge has issued a rare order preventing the University of Colorado Denver from releasing records about James Holmes, the suspected Batman cinema shooter. School documents are usually available under the Colorado Open Records Act, but District Court Judge William Silvester cited a provision that bars the public from viewing open records "prohibited by ... the order of any court." His order was signed on Monday but released Thursday.

Interesting, because CNN just had a long story about Holme's shrink. She called an assessment team at school but since he dropped out they team didn't meet.

They talked about him doing badly on his exams and that he couldn't find a mentor.

How in the world could the media know this? What about HIPPA and the sealed records?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intergalacticstarsurfer

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The difference in their demeanor is that Brievik has an ongoing goal, and Holmes does not. They are also sitting in justice systems that function quite differently in character. Finally, Breivik has been influenced by others and has been under unique psychological pressures, while Holmes is the very definition of a lone wolf.

michaelbrux -> Interesting idea. I don't think Damascus is the city you are looking for. Tehran is.
edit on 2012/8/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Is this discussion still ongoing? Any updated theories or information about James Holmes and this Temporal Illusion research he was working on?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intergalacticstarsurfer

You may be onto something here i have been thinking this as well here is an article of one of the latest attacks over in Australia, even though authorities say it is not terrorist related, this guy did speak about Muslim mistreatment. And about "hearing voices". He has a history of mental illness and drug abuse but, who knows? Maybe this guy was being manipulated?

Suspect in Australian car ramming 'spoke about voices':
abcnews.go.com...
edit on 29-12-2017 by katalackatt76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
On the theory of James Holmes being mind controlled, there is this guy, Woody Norris is a serial inventor of electronics, tools and cutting-edge sonic equipment -- such as the LRAD ... Hypersonic sound and other inventions. Here is a link to a TED talk video of his demonstration of his Hypersonic sound speaker. He talks about all of its implications and how the military has already been using it in Iraq. Here is what he states: "We've got the military -- have just deployed some of these into Iraq, where you can put fake troop movements quarter of a mile away on a hillside. (Laughter) Or you can whisper in the ear of a supposed terrorist some Biblical verse. (Laughter) I'm serious. And they have these infrared devices that can look at their countenance, and see a fraction of a degree Kelvin in temperature shift from 100 yards away when they play this thing. And so, another way of hopefully determining who's friendly and who isn't. We make a version with this which puts out 155 decibels. Pain is 120. So it allows you to go nearly a mile away and communicate with people, and there can be a public beach just off to the side, and they don't even know it's turned on. We sell those to the military presently for about 70,000 dollars, and they're buying them as fast as we can make them. We put it on a turret with a camera, so that when they shoot at you, you're over there, and it's there."

Here is the link: www.ted.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Here is another incident this year here in the US. Same type of storyline:
Times Square crash: Driver Richard Rojas was 'hearing voices' during car rampage that killed 18-year-old.
A man accused of deliberately running down pedestrians in Times Square has told police he was “hearing voices” during the rampage.
In previous arrests, Rojas told authorities he believed he was being harassed and followed, officials said. www.google.com... lsman-not-terror-a7743996.html%3famp

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Exactly.
I think I know what you mean...
Without intervention the outlook is bleak,
possibly grim,
and the end
is imminent.

Imagine Drones, let us suppose, (tiny ones), and programmed to ‘take out’ the overly religious sort
(and no religion too), while simultaneously protecting only the normal ones,
might instead be deployed to elicit such a result.
That way, no more suffering, once ‘n’ for all.

# 925
edit on 30-12-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: there’s no ‘we’ in ‘me’
edit on 30-12-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join