It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes was Studying Temporal Illusions, or the Ability to "Change the Past"... or was he?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
it seems obvious that James Holmes may have been applying his research into creating his own separate reality.

that he wired his home to be blown up and dropped out of the university suggests to me that he had no intention of returning. as if he was prepared to leave his former life behind and didn't want any evidence to remain that he'd ever existed.

this could explain why he has no facebook, for example;

i don't think his intentions were to be in the situation he now finds himself, but he did try.
edit on 24-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Wiring his home was a simple ruse copied form previous terror attacks.
He left his music on full blast and his door unlocked. The couple living directly below him went to his door but didn't open it. It would have set the whole place ablaze with many injured, focusing all the local first responders to that location so his main attack would be more deadly where he was at.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

he certainly put a great deal of effort into his plan, but the look on his face from the court date shows that all of this what is happening seems like a dream to him and he may still think he's about to wake up from it and be back home in his apartment.

he's gonna realize that is not the case come monday; this reality isn't an illusion and its stronger than Steel.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

he certainly put a great deal of effort into his plan, but the look on his face from the court date shows that all of this what is happening seems like a dream to him and he may still think he's about to wake up from it and be back home in his apartment.

he's gonna realize that is not the case come monday; this reality isn't an illusion and its stronger than Steel.

When people become schizophrenic they lose all touch with reality. It can happen quickly. They can also fixate on things like Movies, actors, famous people whose faces are in public all the time.

If he did go full blown schizophrenic, he won't be realizing anything, not even when they execute him on death row.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

RIP George Jefferson back to the topic.

that's why its important to fixate upon things that are real in fact and belong to you as an observer.

the temporal illusion is created by a thought and supported and developed by fiction and encourage by bs artists.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

No problem, Zero! You should also check out the following books:

Parallel Universes by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf Explains multiple universes very well, and how they relate to thinking

The Yoga of Time Travel by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf Explains memory and thought processes involving time in more detail

'___': The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman An experiment done in the 1990's where people were given '___', it provides excellent information about that substance, which is key to everything.

All of this is headed towards being mainstream science in the next decade or two. In addition, it will help you understand a lot about the universe that is useful in everyday life.

I create my own reality every day, there really isn't any sort of determinism, besides the determinism I choose, of course, and the fact that there is a most probable future. That's just my reality, though. Altering the future for a population with billions of people is a whole different science.
edit on 24-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

RIP George Jefferson back to the topic.

that's why its important to fixate upon things that are real in fact and belong to you as an observer.

the temporal illusion is created by a thought and supported and developed by fiction and encourage by bs artists.

We have that in society already, it's called video games. Ever try to get a kid away from one of those things?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by michaelbrux

What happened on January 16, 2007...
Just as I expected, Obama decided to run for office
That guy is a walking timeline shifter. No joke on that...

Impossible when you change the past you create a alternate timeline. No matter what he changed in the past would have any affect on his timeline.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That's definitely true, but if someone had changed our timeline or was working on changing our timeline, they would have to leave a trail of their actions in our timeline otherwise it wouldn't work. That's assuming the person doing the work is working in a linear fashion, and not changing the past from the present or future... but finding ways to change the course of the future of mankind from the present.

I guess if James Holmes had been trying to change the past, we wouldn't know ha ha, except by talking to him, because he would probably maintain memory of his earlier reality... I think.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by OpinionatedB

like i said, writing is inefficient at explaining complex concepts and doubly so when its me writing.

James Holmes was on a different path until just recently; he was attempting to change one past, his enemies, failed, and changed his own future; and other details of his situation suggests he had no other choice but to go through with it; win or lose. or perhaps, he had no future and wanted to create one.

his actions appear to have been a military operation of sorts...the kind of thing Knights do and it must have had additional moving parts than the one we are reading about. that's why he has so much support despite the brutality of his actions.

.this whole thing is linked to Bashir Assad...who is probably playing both sides in the conflict he's artificially created in his own country; following a style to what Gaddafi and others attempted over the last decade or so.

The attack in Bulgaria against Israeli's, the attack against the Defense Minister and other high ranking officials in Syria, Lemaricus Davidson being sentenced to death and the James Holmes attack are related to Assad attempting to avoid something only he knows about.

but the past they are trying to change...if I had to take a specific guess...would be January 16, 2007. Something must have happened that day that will determine what will happen this coming Sunday.

I wish I could follow along here. Yes he changed his future. All actions we take in a moment, change the next. How do you make the jump to Bashir Assad? How is this incident linked to events happening in the Middle East and what's happening in that power structure? And what would "success" have looked like for Holmes? The only success I can see for him is not being charged and set free. That is only possible if this was perpetrated as a ruse as I outlined. Can you connect a few more dots so I can see the picture you're trying to paint?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
or maybe this "prestigious" neuroscience school wasn't really what it appears to be.

by what i've read and seen on t.v. it was highly controlled group of 6 students being constantly monitored by multiple staff.

why would you need such constant monitoring to study textbooks and sit in a room.

it's sounds more like a lab experiment than actually study.

and the subject, neuroscience, the way the brain functions would be the one and only area i would focus on if i was trying to figure out how to make borne supremacy soldiers or manchurian candidates.

or mind control in general.

the truth is never one layer, but multiple layers. this isn't what it seems. there was a cause and manipulation.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Assad is an Alawite...Mystics en.wikipedia.org... What we call Quantum, this and that...and temporal illusions, history calls mysticism.

the secret of Assad's ability to have lasted as long as he has is a direct result of the ability of his people and regime to design and build and maintain effective defensive structures.

an effective defensive structure would be at the very least, one that exists not only in space, but also in time.

when the rebel offensive in Syria began on July 14, it appears to be serving the purpose, not to topple Assad, but to draw his fire away from the target Assad would be seeking...Assad's regime will expire on Sunday anyway so, in a manner of speaking its already been toppled. But he will fight until the end to preserve himself.

my position is that the attack by James Holmes was a Syrian weapon's system; possibly in collaboration with the other nations that export terror.

we weren't even supposed to have seen it, nor be able to discuss it, but the attack was defeated for the most part and that is the only reason its known to have occurred.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What utter, obscene nonsense.

Of course these temporal illusions are.....ILLUSORY, as in, happening in the mind, and not objective reality.

look at him now, wobbling in court in a medicated daze. He was PSYCHOTIC. To even take this psycho's ramblings about 'changing the past' (hoping he meant that figuratively, not literally) seriously, is itself moronic.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
He looks surprised. Like the weatherman in Groundhog Day, who had been trapped in an endless loop, who finally breaks free and is back in "ordinary time" with all its consequences and moral fallout.

Several pundits have opined that his actions as he was arrested sound like he thought he was in a movie, and was "acting his part." It's like he's stunned to find out that it's all too real.

In the Illuminatus! trilogy, one subplot revolves around a conspiracy of people who "mind swap" with immanent scientists, then change history, and then swap back to their old selves while the scientists spend the rest of their lives in mental institutions and high security prisons.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

Assad is an Alawite...Mystics en.wikipedia.org... What we call Quantum, this and that...and temporal illusions, history calls mysticism.

the secret of Assad's ability to have lasted as long as he has is a direct result of the ability of his people and regime to design and build and maintain effective defensive structures.

an effective defensive structure would be at the very least, one that exists not only in space, but also in time.

when the rebel offensive in Syria began on July 14, it appears to be serving the purpose, not to topple Assad, but to draw his fire away from the target Assad would be seeking...Assad's regime will expire on Sunday anyway so, in a manner of speaking its already been toppled. But he will fight until the end to preserve himself.

my position is that the attack by James Holmes was a Syrian weapon's system; possibly in collaboration with the other nations that export terror.

we weren't even supposed to have seen it, nor be able to discuss it, but the attack was defeated for the most part and that is the only reason its known to have occurred.

Ok I get that part now. Even with my minimal understanding of what you're saying, how would that attack in that particular theater, at that distinct time, help Assad in any measure? And what would have been a "success"?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The real issue I see with all of this is that there has yet to be any motive determined,
either a motive of Holmes, or a motive of the actors of some conspiracy or deception.

Find the motive and we will find what is really going on.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

now i have to go off on even more speculation.

there is a civil war in Syria...meaning the combatant is internal.

maybe holmes was targeting a specific person or group.

perhaps there really is a secret government out in colorado.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

This has nothing in the least bit to do with Al Assad, Syria, Middle eastern Politics etc. He was a sick person (yes, such people occur autochthonically) whose deadly delusions led him to kill a dozen people.

At most, and I say this with no little skepticism, he was facilitated by some intelligence agency to carry out these attacks, since, as the saying goes, you cant let a calamity like this go to waste.

So whereas the idea of this catastrophe serving some greater political goal sounds plausible, connecting this with syria, al assad, and god knows what else, is just too inane and unlikely to even be considered.

edit on 24-7-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

okay.

i'm trying to fill in some holes...could you tell us who it does having something to do with?

much thanks in advance.

so...you are saying it can be an intelligence agency, just not a Syrian one?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Would I be wrong to think this is something like the Butterfly Effect or am I way off?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

now i have to go off on even more speculation.

there is a civil war in Syria...meaning the combatant is internal.

maybe holmes was targeting a specific person or group.

perhaps there really is a secret government out in colorado.

I understand there is a civil war going on in Syria. It's probably not what it's being portrayed as either. But your explanation ties things together a bit more. So unless we know the true identities of those that were killed, we don't know if it was successful or not.

After all of that, I still find my theory may have more to it than attempting to tie this event to ME regime change
However I'm sure we'll never see the real truth but only what is colloquially acceptable.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join