It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to combine 2 accounts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I created 2nd account after I could not reset password of main account.

Is it possible to merge them into 1 account?

Thanks
edit on 24-7-2012 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That would defy the known laws of physics.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

I'm curious about this as well. I have a very old account "Durrill" with two "L"'s instead of 3. I made the account with an email address that is long since dead and could not recover my password. It would be nice to have my old account back, with the contents of this account merged in to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
That would mean both names should be shown on the new account. If not this could be abused where people who are vulgar and trolls and all the bad crap could merge and get away as a new person to wreak havoc while keeping all the credentials(stars/flags).

I wish i could alter my name, i did not know i could have space and signs in my names :/

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

No, it's not possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
That would mean both names should be shown on the new account. If not this could be abused where people who are vulgar and trolls and all the bad crap could merge and get away as a new person to wreak havoc while keeping all the credentials(stars/flags).

I wish i could alter my name, i did not know i could have space and signs in my names :/

Me and you both. I would love to alter my name too. As far as I know ATS never allows it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

What is stopping vulgar people and trolls to open new account and change IP address now??

All I want is to merge my posts into single account, get rid of old one. Should be easy with DB. (just one single line of SQL statement that will change all posts from one account ID to another. And just to change date created of account. (as some posts would be much older then account.

If ATS does something like this, that would be awesome.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's actually not possible, or that easy.

You can choose which account you'd like to continue posting with and the staff will lock the other account.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thank you for answer.

new topics

top topics

join