It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Obama's Executive Orders Reveal A Pattern?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Most of us have read the countless threads on Obama's litany of thought provoking EO's. Naturally, the debates ensued as both sides of the aisle made their case. Some threads got attention and others just faded away. Tis the nature of ATS.

Time to tighten your tin foil hat. The following article puts all of Obama's executive orders into perspective. All 900 of them. 900!!

This is not a coincidence, Congress is being made irrelevant, The Constitution is being circumvented, Is it all part of the plan??

President Barack Hussein "kill list" Obama has offered over 900 Executive Orders (EO), and he is not even through his first term. He is creating a wonderland of government controls covering everything imaginable, including a list of "Emergency Powers" and martial law EOs. And while Obama is busy issuing EOs to control everything inside the US, he has been issuing EOs to force us to submit to international regulations instead of our US Constitution.

Connect the dots

Obama signed EO 13603 on March 22, 2012. Then he signed EO 13617 on June 25, 2012, declaring a national emergency. Then he signed EO 13618 on July 6, 2012.

In EO 13603, entitled, "National Defense Resources Preparedness," Obama says (among other things) that [we must]:

be prepared, in the event of a potential threat to the security of the United States, to take actions necessary to ensure the availability of adequate resources and production capability, including services and critical technology, for national defense requirements;

Obama has the power, through this EO, to "nationalize" (not seize) private assets in order to protect national interests. Further, the EO effectively states that he can:

1. "identify" requirements for emergencies

2. "assess" the capability of the country's industrial and technological base

3. "be prepared" to ensure the availability of critical resources in time of national threat

4. "improve the efficiency" of the industrial base to support national defense

5. "foster cooperation" between commercial and defense sectors

There are pundits that suggest that by signing EO 13603, Obama has given himself power to declare martial law and suspend elections.

Here is one I never heard of. Have you? Obama declares a national emergency to deal with the Russian threat.

In EO 13617, entitled "Blocking Property of the Government of the Russian Federation Relating to the Disposition of Highly Enriched Uranium Extracted From Nuclear Weapons," Obama says (among other things)that"

the risk of nuclear proliferation created by the accumulation of a large volume of weapons-usable fissile material in the territory of the Russian Federation continues to constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, and hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

National security?

Then, in EO 13618, entitled, "Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions," Obama states (among other things) that:

The Federal Government must have the ability to communicate at all times and under all circumstances to carry out its most critical and time sensitive missions. ... Such communications must be possible under all circumstances to ensure national security, effectively manage emergencies, and improve national resilience.

More...

EO 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
EO 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
EO 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision
EO 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
EO 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
EO 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.
EO 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

So, what's going on or what is about to happen?? This is what drives preppers...like me

Add all of that to these statements made in the political theater

North Carolina governor Beverly Perdue (Democrat), on September 28, 2011, suggested that perhaps elections should be suspended for two years by canceling, until the economy recovers, the 2012 elections. After that remark got the reception it deserved, Pardue's staff tried to pass it off as a joke.

Is our nation due to end up being ruled in a true dictatorship style?? The growing dependence on the Govt. may suggest YES.

Former White House director of the Office of Management and Budget Peter Orszag, who, on September 14, 2011, in a The New Republic article entitled "Too Much of a Good Thing: Why we need less democracy," said that we are that we are hampered by too much democracy, that the constitutional system (not really a democracy) is too slow to react, and the deliberations and negotiations are simply too cumbersome. Orszag suggests that the constitutional rules of limiting government offers impediments to autocratic, dictatorial actions, and are just too great.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

Remember that this Friday is scheduled to be the day of decisions regarding the new UN Arms Trade Treaty. Remember the catalyst moment that just occurred in Aurora CO, just look at all of those who are currently feeding off of it.

Will the November elections even happen based on what has been created by this Administration? All right under our noses due to our focus on so many distractions hitting us from all angles.

edit on 24-7-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yep, he is a very scary individual
but he laughs alot and is on trendy magazine front covers

He's scarier than Bush but has a better Public Relations team than Bush had.

People hated Bush, Obama is Bush on steroids but that's fine because he's not an old white guy

Check this as well:
www.salon.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I looked it up for comparison and George W Bush signed 280, and Bill Clinton signed 364... both in their EIGHT years in office. Obama has over 900! Very suspicious... this has really got my attention.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Imagine what he could do in a lame duck second term??

When the hair on the back of my neck stands up, I pay attention!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I looked it up for comparison and George W Bush signed 280, and Bill Clinton signed 364... both in their EIGHT years in office. Obama has over 900! Very suspicious... this has really got my attention.

Well thank God you mentioned Bush and got that out of the way else people would be foaming at the mouth about why everyone is picking on Obama again and not Bush.

To OP...I agree. That is a lot of executive orders in a very short amount of time. It helps explain why he always looks like the cat who got the cream. Something shady is indeed going on as far as I am concerned. A lot of these were passed while we were "looking at the other hand" so to speak. Clever .

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Good article. Clear evidence of game playing.

Obama is running ram shot with total disregard to his fellow dems. who are up for reelection in November. He could care less about the impact of his decisions on their tenure. That's eerie in the perspective of our nations political circus. They don't matter to him....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It's going to be close, very close but I am confident that Obama will not get a second term.

That being said Obama scares the beep out of me. Dubya Bush was just stupid while Obama is calculating, he knows what he is doing. He has a plan for this nation ... and it's not good.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

What many forget is that Obama was a community organiser with just half a term as a junior senator under his belt.
He never ran a business.
He never was in the military.
He had very little experience.
Hence. . . . .
He doesn't know how to do the job so he makes stuff up as he goes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What we need to remember is that the "Obama Administration" is made up of professional manipulators.

Many are Marxist thinking by nature and subscribe to the globalist agendas.

Many are highly educated.

Many have criminal tendencies.

Obama himself has made numerous statements about "bypassing" Congress.

Obama is the only elected person involved.

The thousands of others are non-elected appointees and recommendees.

One major problem is the fact that other elected officials like governors have jumped onto the agenda.

Big trouble ahead if Obama gets in again.

Who would have thought we would be in our current "predicament" a few years ago ?

All who warned of this were labeled as nut cases and crazies.

It seems to me that the Marxist agenda has taken millions of prisoners and successfully produced a whole following of "Stockholm Effectees".

jibeho is 100% correct about being "prepared".

The Marxists had it easier in the old Soviet Union and in China.

The U.S. is a tougher place to instill the idealisms.

Anybody who thinks the assistance programs can actually replace the jobs is in for a rude awakening very very soon.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Had to bump this thread, with all the "gun control" executive order talk.

Start connecting the dots people..........

new topics

top topics

join