It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gay agenda and why it bothers me: An analogy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by resoe26

I don't have anything against people like you, i just think that people like you ar wrong.

You're belifes are not natrual, they are not in nature, thus they are wrong.

You do not need religion to reproduce.

I wouldn't let my kid anywhere near a religious institution, because it teachings show that being who you are is wrong, and that the only way to b right and natrual is by believing the teachings, which i find it wrong.

Can you see the parrallel? You are just raising your child to be ignorant of others.

My belief that man and women should be together is not natural?????

(I know you don't need religion to reporduce)
Just look around at all the folks now in days. The Bible has dust on it in these days soldier.

Raising my child to be ignorant of others?

No, I'm raising my child in MY culture. From MY country. I have that right. Do as you will with your children you clown.

No, your belife that physical love can only be expressed between a man and a woman is wrong.
The bible has dust on it for a reason, we have moved on.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I am being serious, the demographic declines in all the civilazations which had an open acceptance of homosexuality. While other factors were also contributory, I do not see why that one is simply being overlooked due to a desire to have an ignorance of facts.

Why dont you grow up? Facts do tend to speak for themselves.

Ok, you brought this up. Then go ahead and show me the demographics? Do it, post em. I want to see your proof.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Thank God people like you don't reproduce. Most likely be another one of those failed fathers.

-Good example, Our Grandparents. Great men and women right? Fought hard in WW1 and WW2. Man and woman household where the man is the bread winner. What ever happend to those days.

Women got equil rights and decided that they would like a career of their own. Once again, another progression in western society.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I was going to comment after your last post, but I figured you wouldn't say something that stupid again.
Then you did. That is so dumb. In those societies generally sex wasn't even grouped, it was open. Not gay straight so much. It's not like women fell by the wayside unable to find someone to impregnate them. I think you are overlooking the importance put on raising children in those societies.

I can't even do this right now.. it was just too dumb. Read a book.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I already posted articles, I believe if you are interested you may want to start there and continue on your own to gain more knowledge and insight.

Demographics is actually a fascinating topic in and of itself.
edit on 24-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Do me a favor, tell me which civilizations fell as a result of demographics and then compare that to the list of societies/civilazations who viewed homosexuality as an acceptable part of that society?

I bet you will find some serious coorelations in the two lists... because they are identical.

You have a habit of making ridiculous statements and not backing them up with anything, don't you? And now you're asking someone else to do your homework... (And yes, I know you weren't talking to me - I don't care).

Normal; the male and the female of the species has sexual intercourse as the only means of procreation/propagation of that species, and in our particular species this means the interaction must be between the male and the female of the society.

So, does that mean all other sex besides procreation should be banned or what? I admit - I've had sex and I am unable to procreate. Is that "normal"? Should I also be banned from marriage because I cannot reproduce? Because I'm married to a person of the opposite gender, but we can't reproduce.

While it is an enjoyable thing too, enjoyment is not the main reason to have a male and a female of the species interact in a sexual manner.

So pleasurable sex is ok, too, then? Just not between two people who CANNOT reproduce? Like me?

Normal is what the majority of any society is,

So, being white is normal and being black is abnormal - and their rights should be denied?
Being right-handed is normal, but left-handed is abnormal - and their rights should be denied?
Being brown-haired is normal, but blondes are abnormal - and their rights should be denied?

If homosexuality becomes the norm in our society you can soon expect the failure of demographics.

This is ignorance. How can 10% of the population become the norm???

It began about the same time homosexualty became accepted as normal and a modern urbanization of the society began.

Oh, my God! You really believe this, don't you? You think because we are hearing more about homosexuality, that means that more and more people are BECOMING gay!
Oh, that's too funny!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

I don't have anything against people like you, i just think that people like you ar wrong.

You're belifes are not natrual, they are not in nature, thus they are wrong.

You do not need religion to reproduce.

I wouldn't let my kid anywhere near a religious institution, because it teachings show that being who you are is wrong, and that the only way to b right and natrual is by believing the teachings, which i find it wrong.

Can you see the parrallel? You are just raising your child to be ignorant of others.

My belief that man and women should be together is not natural?????

(I know you don't need religion to reporduce)
Just look around at all the folks now in days. The Bible has dust on it in these days soldier.

Raising my child to be ignorant of others?

No, I'm raising my child in MY culture. From MY country. I have that right. Do as you will with your children you clown.

No, your belife that physical love can only be expressed between a man and a woman is wrong.
The bible has dust on it for a reason, we have moved on.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

That sad that you say that. Many things to learn in that book guy. But hey, thats probably the reason society is the way it is.. and the NWO is hot on your tail.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I applaud you, OP.
I have always lived a life in which homosexuality was treated as "normal"; both of my parents had homosexual partners for a bit (it was the 70's in California, you weren't hip if you didn't do free love with everyone).
I didn't grow up around any predjudice against gays.

I am for gay marriage, and gay adoption, but I too get simply fed up with the exaggeration upon it all!
Even the people I know that are gay around me- all they talk about is their homosexuality- like they are obsessed with it! I have actually said a few times- you're gay, got it! great! Have fun with that! I tried it, wasn't my thing, but glad you are enjoying! Did you hear about what is happening in the world today???

I try to remind myself that they are involved in a war of their own, and that though I am not exposed to it, there is, apparently, an anti-gay agenda out there they are facing down.
Of course they could just live or hang out with people or in places where it is not happening... but I just keep thinking that we gravitate towards and have our attention caught on things outside which reflect something going on inside. They might just have this war going on inside them.

Like they may still be hearing the voice of some relative they had who hated homosexuality, or deep seated left overs from a childhod education which condemned it.

I don't know. I didn't even read the other pages here because it is so predictable- am sure you got accused of hating gays, and being homophobic, etc.

Maybe you'd be better off moving somewhere in which everyone is less obsessed with the whole thing.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

reply to post by AussieAmandaC

I do not see how it is weird in the least. See the example of Rome, Rome did not fall from the outside, it fell first from the inside. www.rhm.uni-koeln.de...

Now see all the data out there on society having to have birth rates at least at replacement rate if not slightly higher, and how lower birth rates can adversely effect society, and you tell me we do not have a duty?
www.hoover.org...

I have no idea why you all cannot read and decide there is something there to further research without needing babysat in the process.

Hundreds of books on the topic.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So, being white is normal and being black is abnormal - and their rights should be denied?
Being right-handed is normal, but left-handed is abnormal - and their rights should be denied?
Being brown-haired is normal, but blondes are abnormal - and their rights should be denied?

What the hell does this crap have to do with anything?
you bring racial crap in this you ignorant child.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If homosexuality becomes the norm in our society you can soon expect the failure of demographics. It began about the same time homosexualty became accepted as normal and a modern urbanization of the society began.
I think you need to figure out the difference between "the norm" and "a norm". You keep quoting demographics...well the accepted stat is that 10% of society is gay. That seems to be fixed. If they are not reproducing, that does not affect the reproductive capacity of society as a whole. Fact is, they are, and I would venture that the stats remain constant, so your argument really holds no water. The so-called Gay Agenda is not about spreading gay kooties, it's about acceptance of a very human state of being.

And once again, I will trot out my personal opinion that homophobia is a symptom of repressed homosexuality.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by AussieAmandaC

I do not see how it is weird in the least. See the example of Rome, Rome did not fall from the outside, it fell first from the inside. www.rhm.uni-koeln.de...

Now see all the data out there on society having to have birth rates at least at replacement rate if not slightly higher, and how lower birth rates can adversely effect society, and you tell me we do not have a duty?
www.hoover.org...

I have no idea why you all cannot read and decide there is something there to further research without needing babysat in the process.

Hundreds of books on the topic.

The first one is christian propaganda crap, the second one just goes on about low birth rates?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

lol.... in this thread all you have to do is speak in favor of homosexuality to be considered a bigot who is a knuckle dragging monkey caveman,,,,,

(I saw knucle dragger spoken three separate occasions in this thread)

It is not enough for anyone to accept their personal preferences, they apparently do not want us to have ours and they cannot stand any amount of logic....

which is exactly what I have against gays and lesbians. Its never enough for them.
edit on 24-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You're the first person I have ever seen attribute the Fall of Rome to homosexuality. It's pretty comical to be honest. Most people go with the obvious... corrupt politicians, war... etc. Yanno, actual historic fact.

This slow decline occurred over a period of four centuries, culminating on September 4, 476, when Romulus Augustus, the last Emperor of the Western Roman Empire, was deposed by Odoacer, a Germanic chieftain. Some modern historians question the significance of this date,[4] and not simply because Julius Nepos, the legitimate emperor recognized by the East Roman Empire, continued to live in Salona, Dalmatia, until he was assassinated in 480. The Ostrogoths who succeeded considered themselves upholders of the direct line of Roman traditions. The Eastern Roman Empire was going from strength to strength and continued until the Fall of Constantinople on May 29, 1453, or even later if such entities as the Despotate of the Morea (until somewhere between 1453 and 1460, depending on definitions) or the Empire of Trebizond (until August 15, 1461) are considered part of its continuity.
Many events throughout the empire's history are considered to have worsened the empire's so-called "decline". The Battle of Adrianople in 378, the death of Theodosius I in 395 (the last time the Roman Empire was politically unified), the crossing of the Rhine in 406 by Germanic tribes, the execution of Stilicho in 408, the sack of Rome in 410, the death of Constantius III in 421, the death of Aetius in 454, the second sack of Rome in 455, and the death of Majorian in 461 are all macrohistorical events concerning the decline of the Western Roman Empire.

wiki

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Thank God people like you don't reproduce. Most likely be another one of those failed fathers.

-Good example, Our Grandparents. Great men and women right? Fought hard in WW1 and WW2. Man and woman household where the man is the bread winner. What ever happend to those days.

And you can f**k right off.

I've two kids of my own you twat.

People like you are a waste of everybody else's time and energy.

I do my best to make sure my kids don't turn out like you you little bigot.

edit on 24-7-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

I admire your passion.
I hope you don't desire to ever have grandchildren. You're kids will probably be gay considering how open you are to the concept. No name to pass down to generations. But, your probably some big headed white folk that thinks you know all but has no knowledge of your family heritage, so that doesn't mean much to you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Bluesma

lol.... in this thread all you have to do is speak in favor of homosexuality to be considered a bigot who is a knuckle dragging monkey caveman,,,,,
Wanna try that again?

edit on 24-7-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: self edit to add convulsive laughter

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

It is a great book, i had to read it many times in catholic school. I see it more as a historical book, with some valuble lessons. But what is also interesting is Plato. If you have never read plato, you really really should. He is what gave birth to christianity morals in a way, he wrote many points that are included in the bible before the bible was even written. Namely the idea of heaven, the ideal life that exists, but not in this life, in the after life, and you are granted to it if you have the virtues to do so (the morals, the 10 comandments).

The bible is a good book, and it should be read. But it should not be forced into practice, people should have the freedom to determin what that book means to them, and if it should change their life or not. You should not force a book of teachings on to anybody, because what is stopping a load of people forcing their child to read harry potter and live by the teachings of that book? There will end up being a war between harry potter followers and Lord of the Rings followers. Probably about who was the true wizzard, Gandelf or Harry potter.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Why would my kids turn out to be gay? Because I'm not homophobic? You're an ignorant pup. I can safely say that you are the one who should be concerned about your kids if you have any now or ever do.

And I'll add this: don't you mention my kids in this thread again.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join