It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gay agenda and why it bothers me: An analogy

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
I think it would be an Issue DOA if politics wasn't involved.

people died in Africa because of floods, who is screaming about that?
A lot of people are very concerned regarding the tragic living/health conditions in Africa, which you'd know if you read news.

Gay rights isn't a political issue, it's a livelihood issue.

BTW, regarding Africa, gays are literally rounded up and killed and/or given forced exorcisms.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

I too don't "hate" gay people.
The "gay" agenda is part of a worldwide "conspiracy" if you will, to lower the world's population.
It is birth control at it's finest.
Also, with the absolutely huge rise in female infantcide/selective abortion, homosexuality becoming a desired lifestyle is one way to combat the enormous gender imbalance. Historically when there has been a large gender imbalance with a lack of females there has been war to rebalance society. So instead of war, feminizing males and making the receptive feminized male an ideal to be aspired to lowers the need for aggression to address the gender imbalance.

The gay agenda is all about reducing the worlds population. Culling females from society. Replacing feminized males for females - and thereby ensuring a lowering of the population level.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaysandnights

Originally posted by rebellender
I think it would be an Issue DOA if politics wasn't involved.

people died in Africa because of floods, who is screaming about that?
A lot of people are very concerned regarding the tragic living/health conditions in Africa, which you'd know if you read news.

Gay rights isn't a political issue, it's a livelihood issue.

BTW, regarding Africa, gays are literally rounded up and killed and/or given forced exorcisms.

hummmm, guess gay people in America could gripe less?
Americans in America could gripe less for that matter

edit on 24-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
You can't be discriminated against.
It is a violation of law.
The 14th Amendment.
Take a civics class.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

So homosexuality is a new thing in society?
Or would you say there were always "classic homosexuals" in society, but something is encouraging more people who would have been straight to go that way?

Just trying to understand, because we're approaching 9 billion people, which is more than we've ever had.

Of course some churches say that's actually "underpopulation" and other ridiculous things that religion has always said.

edit on 24-7-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The "think about the children" argument is so over.

I still have yet to see "THE MOST FAMOUS SCIENTIST" in the world who has proven gay genes. I have yet to see any scientific data. You're extremely ignorant if you believe people can't be brainwashed and confused into a lifestyle......EG..... relligions and the extremist versions of it alone prove people are brainwashed. Our ways of society that everyone just ACCEPTS even when the FACTS prove it's a corrupt twisted bunch of murderous ,thieving traitors running the world and nobody does anything about it...(Brainwashed)

Show me facts. Just ACCEPT YOURSELF and stop worrying about being ACCEPTED by EVERYONE.

Kids should definitely learn to accept people for who they are, and "gay" is not something that should be completely shielded from kids as if it's a plague. If all kids learned this while growing up, we wouldn't have as much of an issue with anti-gay attitudes and activity as we do today.

Nobody should have to accept anything they don't like or feel is unnatural to their way of life. They don't have to harass anyone either but DEFINATELY don't have to accept or even associate with it if they don't want.

Gay doesn't=anal sex, gay doesn't=sterile, and sex isn't solely to procreate, and given homosexuality is in nature as you admit, it is BY DEFINITION natural.

OK...so go PROCREATE NATURALLY...man on man and woman on woman..... do that and I'll willingly let every gay guy on earth violate me.

You didn't keep your homophobic beliefs to yourself, so you shouldn't expect others to keep their beliefs to themselves.

You do know that this is what the discussion is about right? You obviously feel the need to be accepted and aren't by EVERYONE worldwide so it affects you inside which is why you feel the need to respond PERSONALLY to my general post. That's fine though because I don't mind discussing it if it helps make you whole.

You're a hypocrite. Of course, I bet you also think you have gay friends, who are totally unknowing of how you trash them over the PC. Typical bigot, smile in your face, slam you behind your back.

Don't have gay friends and don't want them but have no problem discussing any topic with anyone face to face. I'm a grown man and have no need to hide. I'm not playing a game and I don't believe harming anybody (mentally or physically) is appropriate unless it's in defense of ones self or family and friends well being.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Or would you say there were always "classic homosexuals" in society, but something is encouraging people who would have been straight to go that way?

Just trying to understand, because we're approaching 9 billion people, which is more than we've ever had.

Homophobes are really just completely threatened by the gay community. I think it's best just to sit and laugh at their crazy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
reply to post by crazydaysandnights

Are you still here griping about being a gay person who likes to get yourself full of feces around your penis guy?

You need some help.
I need help? Um, you're the one who keeps going on about feces. You shouldn't project so much, I mean, be a little more discreet perhaps, or at least less obvious.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevealationI do. I think it's totally unnatural. As far as priests in Catholocism...it doesn't say anywhere in the bible they're supposed to refrain from sex..... This was what paul said "HE" did to further focus on and serve God and to give himself wholely to God. He said it isn't a command from God but "HIS" own personal view. If preiests would satisfy their sexual desire NORMALLY....we would have alot less raped children, boys to be specific.
Oh, I see, your views are driven on a belief of Catholicism. Were you raised Catholic? Are you a practicing Catholic? That's probably why you have the "gay doesn't lead to procreation" mentality. Catholics have long pushed that as the reason why being gay is somehow wrong.

Really, that basically renders everything you say on this subject void. You're not clear-headed enough to think like a rational individual on this subject. You're too damaged.

My views actually are not driven by catholocism.
I'm just pointing out the hypocricy of the religion. Hence the priests raping boys analogy. I think you have trouble with reading comprehension..... or I'm open minded enough to realize it may be me and my writing
edit on 24/7/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Or would you say there were always "classic homosexuals" in society, but something is encouraging more people who would have been straight to go that way?

Of course some churches say that's actually "underpopulation" and other ridiculous things that religion has always said.

What I am saying is that yes there was always biological homosexuality. However, in the past homosexuals normally had to hide their feelings. So the depopulation "gay" agenda encourages people to express even the tiniest feelings of homosexuality to be expressed.
Also, yes I do think people can be conditioned into homosexuality, note the prison population. Where females are scarce, the male sexual urge is so strong that turning to homosexuality as a form of sexual release is also "normal". The more we normalize the behavior the fewer children are born.
The more misogyny societies promote, i.e. Arabic countries, Asian countries and traditionally uber macho societies, the more femicide is accepted. Again, increasing the gender imbalance and leaving males with little choice but to turn to homosexuality, normalizing the behavior makes the males feel good about themselves.
Once again depopulating. TPTB at their best

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
You can't be discriminated against.
It is a violation of law.
The 14th Amendment.
Take a civics class.

Please son...

I can walk circles around you discussing Constitutional law.

You are afforded equal rights and privileges under the law per the 14th Amendment because your rights are, in fact, given by law.

Look up hate crime statistics regarding sexual orientation..................there are hate crimes that are documented against heterosexuals. I like that you added "white males" though, which makes this all clear. You're just another one of those straight white guys who can't handle the fact society doesn't bow at your mere presence anymore.

Then show me some.

If a hate crime can happen to anyone then show me a hate crime conviction in which a white male heterosexual is the victim.

YOU CAN'T.

Heterosexual males are constantly discriminated against.

You gays are finally on top and your loving the dominant role.
(pun intended)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

So you haef subconzious izzuez mit dem queer porcupines, eh?

Tell me zomezink about your mother, did you get along?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
I still have yet to see "THE MOST FAMOUS SCIENTIST" in the world who has proven gay genes. I have yet to see any scientific data.
Sexual orientation is not purely genetic and there is PLENTY of scientific data regarding sexual orientation on the web for you to look up and read, but of course, when you are hellbent on believing a certain *incorrect* way, the facts tend to fly over your head. At the end of the day, you see what you want to see.

You're extremely ignorant if you believe people can't be brainwashed and confused into a lifestyle
Sexuality isn't a lifestyle.

......EG..... relligions and the extremist versions of it alone prove people are brainwashed. Our ways of society that everyone just ACCEPTS even when the FACTS prove it's a corrupt twisted bunch of murderous ,thieving traitors running the world and nobody does anything about it...(Brainwashed)
And this analogy has nothing to do with sexual orientation, which is natural. Religion is not natural and is a belief system. Sexual orientation is an immutable trait.

Show me facts. Just ACCEPT YOURSELF and stop worrying about being ACCEPTED by EVERYONE.
There you go with that acceptance word again. Even when the word "acceptance" has NOT ONCE came out my mouth in any discussion.

Why do you think I need your acceptance? Quite frankly, I look down on homophobes, so if anything, you should be begging for me to respect your backwater way of thinking. Especially since it's people like me who are rapidly becoming the norm (ie. people who aren't weirdly homophobic)

Nobody should have to accept anything they don't like or feel is unnatural to their way of life. They don't have to harass anyone either but DEFINATELY don't have to accept or even associate with it if they don't want.
No, but respect is necessary. We all should respect one another. Homophobes do not respect the gay community, and thus your way of thinking is ultimately a danger onto children, and the only way to prevent homophobia from damaging and destroying our youth is by telling them, you know what, gay is OK. And that's the end of it. No detailed gay sex talk, no detailed gay marriage discussion, but that some people are gay, you may end up growing up liking the same-sex, and it's FINE. Because that's exactly what it is.

YOU are the one with the problem, not the gay community.

OK...so go PROCREATE NATURALLY...man on man and woman on woman..... do that and I'll willingly let every gay guy on earth violate me.
Again, more arrogance. Violate you? You're no prize, trust me. Come off it, get over yourself, take your self-importance down a few notches and realize no-one cares about you, including me, and I would NEVER touch someone like you in any sexual situation. Gross.

Sex isn't solely to procreate.

You do know that this is what the discussion is about right? You obviously feel the need to be accepted and aren't by EVERYONE worldwide so it affects you inside which is why you feel the need to respond PERSONALLY to my general post. That's fine though because I don't mind discussing it if it helps make you whole.
You said that people should keep their beliefs to themselves. You didn't do that. So, you're a hypocrite, like all anti-gays. That's not responding personally, it's a fact, you're a hypocrite. You could have IGNORED this thread and you did not. Why can't you keep your beliefs to yourself?

I don't need your acceptance, because at the end of the day, you're not above me, I'm a better person than you. You're anti-gay. Trust, your acceptance means little.

Don't have gay friends and don't want them
Oh.............your complete ignorance actually makes total sense now. Funny how someone who literally knows nothing thinks their opinion matters. But I'll let you keep on talking if that makes you feel better about yourself.
edit on 24-7-2012 by crazydaysandnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdwI too don't "hate" gay people.
The "gay" agenda is part of a worldwide "conspiracy" if you will, to lower the world's population.
Wrong.

Want to try again?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
reply to post by crazydaysandnights

here you go....Mind numbing I know it...It's only anatomy try to keep up...

#ty bottom

The primary bodily function of the anus/rectum is to expel fecal matter. Everybody poops, right? Generally, the rectum is not a place where feces are stored before expulsion, but some fecal matter will remain in the rectum and on or around the anus. Certainly, anal sex can stir up some fecal matter. However, if a partner has not cleaned themselves beforehand or expelled their bowels, it is not only messy, it is inconsiderate. No one wants a #ty bottom! So here are some tips for keeping your bottom clean.

i did you a favor since you don't know how to use google or you are just being plain obviously a troll stirring up trouble..

Feces in anal sex
Still have NOT answered my questions. Noted.

Don't bother talking to me anymore until you answer my questions.

BTW, ever heard of something called douching? Yeah. Unless you're unclean and have no idea how to clean up before anal sex, feces isn't part of the menu. I can see you're curious about it, maybe you should try it out instead of spamming this page with your fantasies/obsession/whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

Well science is always in disagreement until it find a huge amount of evidence, but there's little doubt today that with a lot of homeosexuality there's a predisposing factor, one of them being the "gay gene":www.independent.co.uk...

But maybe it's not the gay gene, but just straight men who don't like poopy vaginas and Candida!

Now, must I be as disgusting as the homophobes and spell it out?
Not a chance, because people's personal hygiene (or sometimes their clear and imagined lack there-of) is their own business.

Anyway, just joined the discussion, and I'd advise hygiene to all.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdwWhat I am saying is that yes there was always biological homosexuality. However, in the past homosexuals normally had to hide their feelings. So the depopulation "gay" agenda encourages people to express even the tiniest feelings of homosexuality to be expressed.
And all this means is that more people are coming out and being their true selves. Which is a good thing.

Also, yes I do think people can be conditioned into homosexuality, note the prison population.
Those men are still straight. They're also horny and deprived of females. They'll stick their wicks in a guy to get off, but that doesn't change their sexual drives.

Where females are scarce, the male sexual urge is so strong that turning to homosexuality as a form of sexual release is also "normal". The more we normalize the behavior the fewer children are born.
Not only are gay/lesbians not sterile, but the men who have sex with other men in prison but identify as straight almost always end up with women out of prison, and never go back to men. They do not turn gay, and they are not conditioned into homosexuality.

The more misogyny societies promote, i.e. Arabic countries, Asian countries and traditionally uber macho societies, the more femicide is accepted. Again, increasing the gender imbalance and leaving males with little choice but to turn to homosexuality, normalizing the behavior makes the males feel good about themselves.
Right. The gay agenda (there are LESBIANS and BISEXUAL/TRANS WOMEN, BTW) is to essentially make women undesirable or simply kill them, and brainwash all men into believing being with men is the only correct way to be. Makes total sense. You TOTALLY unlocked our communities' secret. So impressive.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join