It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gay agenda and why it bothers me: An analogy

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

So how do feel about monks, nuns and spinsters?

They're not supposed to reproduce by definition, but yet nobody ever complains about that.

Yet gay and bisexual people often do reproduce (but not to worry, they hate us for that too).

So what are asses made for that clearly divides them from every other orifice, except for spanking?
Why do straight men in many countries like a woman with a big behind?
Heterosexuals even pay big money for "butt-implants".

Butts are made for this or that?
Oh puh-lease!

edit on 24-7-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think it would be an Issue DOA if politics wasn't involved.

people died in Africa because of floods, who is screaming about that?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
reply to post by crazydaysandnights

Homophobe???

See can't comprehend that you are sticking your pole into feces..Do you know what feces is? Go out to a park and pick up some dog crap and rub it all over yourself and tell me if that turns you on. It probably will, but you don't get how disgusting that is...

LOL. You're an idiot.
I'll gladly take the warning. He's an idiot.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Brilliant post OP!

This is an agenda.
Anyone who travels in the organized movement circles of the LGBT community will openly admit, when they are in perceived "like" company, that they have a political and social agenda.

But when a heterosexual states the exact same thing then they are homophobic.

What is even more disturbing is the fact that crimes against the LGBT community are now seen as somehow worse than crimes against the heterosexual community.
Hate crimes are a complete mind game where motive is determined and falls on a continuum of bad to worse.

A violent crime is a violent crime regardless of motive.

How someone's motive to beat a gay male or female is somehow worse than someone's motive to beat a straight male or female is beyond me.
These laws relegate heterosexuals to second class citizens.

I have always considered myself an openminded person.
I tend bar and manage restaurants. So, needless to say, I travel in circles with numerous homosexuals.
And I have always just kept my mouth shut and let them rant and rave about whatever disturbing and demented behavior they engaged in at the latest circuit party, but what I cannot stand is their desire to be placed into a category of person with more cherished rights.

The homosexual voodoo needs to stop.
edit on 24/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You have to admit, whether you agree with the OP or not, he did ruffle a lot of feathers. Not even a day old and the thread has 26 pages of opinions. Not bad.

While I don't disagree with the OP, I think he's taking it all too personally. There is no "Gay agenda" and, if there is, the people behind it are shortsighted if they think it's going to have a lasting negative effect on people. There's nothing wrong with accepting gays as a part of society, if that's your thing, but don't mislead yourself into thinking that acceptance = taking on their attributes even on a sub-conscience level. It's not going to feminize you in other words.

I don't like or dis-like gays, I just don't understand them. Nothing personal. I also don't understand the argument people use to say that homosexuality is natural because there are over 1,500 other species whose members show homosexual attributes.What does that have to do with anything other than the fact that it can be seen as natures way of keeping the population under control, because a same sex sexual act cannot produce offspring. But even that argument doesn't hold much weight because it's not like just because a male chooses to have sex with another male, that doesn't mean he's incapable of having sex with a woman. Same with all those other 1,500 species that people like to point out.

People just need to get down to it and admit that just because you like or dislike something, that doesn't make it natural or unnatural. It is what it is and I personally think it's kind of funny when people like to try and explain what's natural and what's not. Again, this thread is only a day old and with 26 pages of differing opinions on homosexuality with no consensus being reached.

If it's natural, you know. If it's not, you argue the point.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Homosexuality may be a SMALL part of nature, but in today's society....it's being forced and brainwashed into the undeveloped minds of our youth who have yet to experience life at a normal pace.
You cannot brainwash a person into being gay. And homosexuality and especially bisexuality is not a small part of nature. It's a very real, very substantial part of nature. Always has been, always will be.

The "think about the children" argument is so over. It's as if anti-gays expect the gay community or pro-gay straights to get defensive about that. Kids should definitely learn to accept people for who they are, and "gay" is not something that should be completely shielded from kids as if it's a plague. If all kids learned this while growing up, we wouldn't have as much of an issue with anti-gay attitudes and activity as we do today.

It's embedded in EVERYTHING we watch on tv, read and listen to. It may be in nature but is in no way natural. HETEROsexuality is what reproduces and creates life. If gay was so normal, humans wouldn't exist. Our asses were meant for one thing, and one thing only.
Homophobes are really obsessed with homosexuality
I'm gay and I certainly don't hear/see/read gay everywhere and anywhere I go. You see what you want to see, at the end of the day. Maybe you should take your mind off of homosexuality if it affects you so much.

Gay doesn't=anal sex, gay doesn't=sterile, and sex isn't solely to procreate, and given homosexuality is in nature as you admit, it is BY DEFINITION natural. Yeah. Maybe pick up a dictionary sometime, and make sure not to go to "g", you don't want to read anything gay.

I'm all for everyone's equality but seriously...people need to keep it to themselves and stop shoving it in everyone's faces.......This goes for all races, religions, sexual preferences and ones views and beliefs.
You're not all for equality. If you were, you wouldn't have to qualify it.

You didn't keep your homophobic beliefs to yourself, so you shouldn't expect others to keep their beliefs to themselves. You're a hypocrite. Of course, I bet you also think you have gay friends, who are totally unknowing of how you trash them over the PC. Typical bigot, smile in your face, slam you behind your back.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lionsI will say though, I don't understand some of the flamboyance. I know it is probably a minority, but I do come across gay people that for some reason feel the need to "scream" their sexuality to the world. That does bother me. I don't go around letting my behavior be an obvious beacon for the fact that I love me some vagina. I mean, the loud obnoxious stereotypical flamboyance? Why? Or, the obvious accent to their speech that involves 'lisps'??? Or, the over-the-top feminine body language...I've noticed hundreds of gays that strut in such a dramatic way that I've never seen a female come close to. Those are the things that I don't understand.
You should have kept it at "I don't understand gays" (Which is a weird statement. Some men like men, some women like women. End of)

There are STRAIGHT men who are more feminine and have a lisp and more feminine body-language and aura. There are some gay men who are masculine. It's not even about flamboyance, because trust me, 98% of gays do not care AT ALL about you, or what anyone who is on the fence regarding gays/anti-gay thinks. They do not care one bit, so you shouldn't be bothered. It doesn't concern you. If you choose to be bothered, that's your own issue. It's not the fault of the fem gay that you have whatever issue that causes you to take offense. They're not doing anything to you.

Also, sorry, but no, you don't see gay men running down the street saying "I love anal". Get real. Being openly gay or flamboyant/fem is not flaunting sexuality. It's simply men who have a different nature, their nature is more feminine, and there is nothing wrong with that. There are plenty of straight men, straight women, lesbians, who are more flamboyant in their own ways, and there is NEVER criticism of them, only fem gay men. And that's hypocrisy, and based solely on discomfort and insecurity of uptight straights and self-hating gays.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
I'd like to thank the OP for this post. anybody that cannot see, or will not admit that there has been a neo-political agenda within the hommosexual community on a global scale for at least 20 years either does not want to admit it or just cant believe it happened.
It's not all about drag and glitter.

www.afterellen.com...

www.jstor.org...

www.theatlantic.com...

greens.org.au...
All groups have an agenda. And the LGBT agenda is an agenda that revolves around full social and legal equality. You're right, it isn't all drag and glitter. We're serious, we mean business, and we deserve and demand equality, and we are fighting for it, and currently winning that fight. And we will continue to fight until we get what we're entitled to.

Either get on the bus or get left at the station.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You cannot brainwash a person into being gay. And homosexuality and especially bisexuality is not a small part of nature. It's a very real, very substantial part of nature. Always has been, always will be.

Although you cannot brainwash people into homosexuality....
It it totally possible to brainwash someone into engaging in homosexual behavior.
A person might live an entire life questioning themselves because of engaging in a behavior because it is cool on TV. Especially when this happens to a child.

Sexual experiences in childhood have a very profound effect on development.
Children try on different personas as apart of development.
This is their nature and plays heavily into Erikson's theories on development.
What this homosexual agenda is doing is promoting homosexuality as a persona. People looking to belong engage in the behavior due to the desire for group acceptance.

You are simplifying and compartmentalizing a very complex issue.

The "think about the children" argument is so over. It's as if anti-gays expect the gay community or pro-gay straights to get defensive about that.

Actually it's not over.
Children should be allowed to choose their lifestyle organically.
They should not be fed a lifestyle diet promoting same sex behavior.

Same sex behavior should not be punished, but it should not be promoted.

Keep it to yourself.

Homophobes are really obsessed with homosexuality

No... We are tired of having to deal with it.

Amazingly when it wasn't the topic of numerous forms of media no one discussed it or cared.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
Brilliant post OP!

This is an agenda.
Anyone who travels in the organized movement circles of the LGBT community will openly admit, when they are in perceived "like" company, that they have a political and social agenda.
We do, which is full social and legal equality. An agenda that all minority groups have.

But when a heterosexual states the exact same thing then they are homophobic.
No, when an individual uses the term "gay agenda" and designates said agenda as essentially a war against all Christians and conservatives, that's what gets you labeled homophobic. Because it's not true.

What is even more disturbing is the fact that crimes against the LGBT community are now seen as somehow worse than crimes against the heterosexual community.
Hate crimes are a complete mind game where motive is determined and falls on a continuum of bad to worse.

A violent crime is a violent crime regardless of motive.

How someone's motive to beat a gay male or female is somehow worse than someone's motive to beat a straight male or female is beyond me.
These laws relegate heterosexuals to second class citizens.
The real crime is that you have a gay vs straight mentality, although hate crimes protect all orientations, which includes the straight orientation.

Violent crime is violent crime? Guess you didn't take civics in school. Motive always is a factor in sentencing. That doesn't change regarding hate crimes. Motive is a factor, and if the motive is an attack against a community, then the attacker receives a harsh punishment accordingly.

I have always considered myself an openminded person.
People who have to qualify statements like this usually aren't what they think they are.

I tend bar and manage restaurants. So, needless to say, I travel in circles with numerous homosexuals.
And I have always just kept my mouth shut and let them rant and rave about whatever disturbing and demented behavior they engaged in at the latest circuit party, but what I cannot stand is their desire to be placed into a category of person with more cherished rights.

The homosexual voodoo needs to stop.
Translation: Gays are demented, deviant freaks who aren't equal.

Oh, and if you think circuit boys and club gays make up the entire demographic of the gay community, then yeah, you're not as open minded as you think. I would never judge all straight people based on the party animals among the group. With that being said, there is absolutely ZERO problem with partying and having fun with likeminded adults.
edit on 24-7-2012 by crazydaysandnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

So how do feel about monks, nuns and spinsters?

They're not supposed to reproduce by definition, but yet nobody ever complains about that.

I do. I think it's totally unnatural. As far as priests in Catholocism...it doesn't say anywhere in the bible they're supposed to refrain from sex..... This was what paul said "HE" did to further focus on and serve God and to give himself wholely to God. He said it isn't a command from God but "HIS" own personal view. If preiests would satisfy their sexual desire NORMALLY....we would have alot less raped children, boys to be specific.

Yet gay and bisexual people often do reproduce (but not to worry, they hate us for that too).

Which is so hypocritical and contradicting. The idea is to reproduce and CREATE a version of YOU and your MATE...intertwinning the DNA of the 2 of you. Again this is hypocritical because in order to CREATE....you have to have sex.... or be fertilized and by natures standard....we didn't have the technology until modern science...Fact is gay and gay doesn't bring forth life naturally.

So what are asses made for that clearly divides them from every other orifice, except for spanking?
Why do straight men in many countries like a woman with a big behind?
Heterosexuals even pay big money for "butt-implants".

Butts are made for this or that?
Oh puh-lease!

Your kidding right? Do you eat through your ass and crap out your mouth? Mouth is for nutritional intake....vagina for reproducing, ass for excretion of waste..... If you need anymore lessons on bodily functions...please U2U me because they get a little to detailed to publicly post and may offend people.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

First of all... you have equal rights per the 14th Amendment.

To claim otherwise is absurd and ill informed.

The only time motive comes into effect in sentencing is in deciding to what degree an act was premeditated.

Other than premeditation, motive is only needed to be proven.

Hate crimes do not exist for white males or heterosexuals.

Show me a hate crime conviction for a white male heterosexual.

YOU CAN'T

The real crime is that you have a gay vs straight mentality, although hate crimes protect all orientations, which includes the straight orientation.

Amazingly, when a homosexual complains about heterosexuals then they are applauded, but when we complain about you, then we are bigots.
How can you reconcile this?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldgesAlthough you cannot brainwash people into homosexuality....
It it totally possible to brainwash someone into engaging in homosexual behavior.
A person might live an entire life questioning themselves because of engaging in a behavior because it is cool on TV. Especially when this happens to a child.
Except you can't, since sexual orientation is a natural trait. It's a natural desire. And you either have the desire, or you do not have the desire. If a person is straight, they'll figure it out once they realize they're not attracted to men and are attracted to women. The same as if a person is gay.

Sexual experiences in childhood have a very profound effect on development.
Children try on different personas as apart of development.
This is their nature and plays heavily into Erikson's theories on development.
What this homosexual agenda is doing is promoting homosexuality as a persona. People looking to belong engage in the behavior due to the desire for group acceptance.
No, people looking to belong pretend to be straight so they aren't bashed for being gay. It sure isn't the other way around. And since gay isn't a persona but an identity and orientation, you are simply ignorant, and creating complexities out of something that is actually quite simple.

Actually it's not over.
Children should be allowed to choose their lifestyle organically.
They should not be fed a lifestyle diet promoting same sex behavior.
Lifestyle diet
That gave me a laugh. Homophobes sure are funny sometimes.

Gay isn't a lifestyle, it's an orientation. You can't choose an orientation. Hence the term is orientation.

Same sex behavior should not be punished, but it should not be promoted.

Keep it to yourself.
I'll keep my homosexuality to myself the second you keep your homophobia to yourself.

You can't promote an orientation, BTW, but yes, gay acceptance should be promoted. Because it's the right thing to do. Homophobia is wrong. Until you understand that simple fact, you'll continue being in the dark.

No... We are tired of having to deal with it.

Amazingly when it wasn't the topic of numerous forms of media no one discussed it or cared.
Well, I'm tired of having to deal with discrimination and I'm tired of reading stories of gay men being bashed, and I'm tired of people like you talking down to me and my people. So I couldn't care less what you're tired of, I haven't done anything to you, and I don't care about you. You're not dealing with any real issues outside of your self-created bigotry. Our community actually deals with real issues on an every day basis, so I have no sympathy. Until our community has what we deserve and are entitled to have, social and legal equality, you'll have to continue to deal with us, so you better do your part to help us reach our destination. The more you fight us, the more headache you'll have.

BTW, people didn't discuss or care about homosexuality in the.......................early 90s, for example, because being anti-gay was the norm and basically a social requirement. Those days are now over. No longer is the gay community going to silently take being talked down to and treated as trash.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Do me a favor, tell me which civilizations fell as a result of demographics and then compare that to the list of societies/civilazations who viewed homosexuality as an acceptable part of that society?

I bet you will find some serious coorelations in the two lists... because they are identical.

This is really, really silly. Civilizations fall for far more complicated reasons than acceptance of homosexuality. It usually has to do with greed and lack of good leadership (or natural disasters). People were killed off, or moved on - that's where you are seeing demographics go down.

There are countries existing today that accept homosexuality. Canada seems to be doing okay - I don't see their demographics going down.

www.statcan.gc.ca...

Hell, our own country is on the brink of collapse, but it's from the rogue politicians run amok, not the gays!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well, I'm tired of having to deal with discrimination

You can't be discriminated against.
It is a violation of law.
The 14th Amendment.

Try reading it sometimes and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

The only group of people who can legitimately be discriminated against in today's societies are convicted felons.

That is it.

I am still waiting for you to show me a white male heterosexual who was the victim of a hate crime.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Gay people do sometimes have straight sex and vice-versa, so we have children naturally.
Gay and straight are roles in many cultures, but never-mind, why waste my time ...
Have fun with the vagina and pregnancy - it seems to do things for you.
If that's the measure of your sexuality - well great.

edit on 24-7-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldgesFirst of all... you have equal rights per the 14th Amendment.
Oh, and that's why DOMA is law and why there are ZERO protections towards LGBT discriminatory workplace firings/hiring/practices in 26 states. Because we actually do have equal rights, and all LGBT folk and pro-gay straights are completely ignorant to this. All the cases of discrimination against LGBTs, and perceived LGBTs, is fabricated.

The only time motive comes into effect in sentencing is in deciding to what degree an act was premeditated.

Other than premeditation, motive is only needed to be proven.
Take a civics class before spewing crap.

Hate crimes do not exist for white males or heterosexuals.

Show me a hate crime conviction against a white male heterosexual.

YOU CAN'T
Look up hate crime statistics regarding sexual orientation..................there are hate crimes that are documented against heterosexuals. I like that you added "white males" though, which makes this all clear. You're just another one of those straight white guys who can't handle the fact society doesn't bow at your mere presence anymore.

Amazingly, when a homosexual complains about heterosexuals then they are applauded, but when we complain about you, then we are bigots.
How can you reconcile this?
I complain about homophobes, not heterosexuals. Basically two different species in my mind. NORMAL (there's that word bigots love to throw around) heterosexuals know exactly who I'm talking to when I say what I say, and exactly why I say it.

There is no straight vs gay dichotomy. But you can continue to fabricate one if you so wish, if it allows you to continue to justify a personal irrational angst towards a community that has done nothing to you nor has any care in the world about you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Thanks for having the honesty to say that you don't understand.
A great post really.

I don't understand human sexuality either, but I'd like people to have children as much as I'd like girls to be respected and educated, as much as I'd like young men to grow up with dignity and without bullying.

I wish the same for the gay and lesbian minority.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevealationI do. I think it's totally unnatural. As far as priests in Catholocism...it doesn't say anywhere in the bible they're supposed to refrain from sex..... This was what paul said "HE" did to further focus on and serve God and to give himself wholely to God. He said it isn't a command from God but "HIS" own personal view. If preiests would satisfy their sexual desire NORMALLY....we would have alot less raped children, boys to be specific.
Oh, I see, your views are driven on a belief of Catholicism. Were you raised Catholic? Are you a practicing Catholic? That's probably why you have the "gay doesn't lead to procreation" mentality. Catholics have long pushed that as the reason why being gay is somehow wrong.

Really, that basically renders everything you say on this subject void. You're not clear-headed enough to think like a rational individual on this subject. You're too damaged.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm an androgynous transsexual and here's what I can say about it from this point of view.

I always have felt the way that I have felt and continue to feel the way I am, even at an early age. I preferred guys initially but eventually grew into not minding either or and have always been more feminine than male by a vast amount. Psychologically this wasn't related to my parents raising me in any way or another, it is just how I am. Of course, today I'm completely passable and society doesn't see me as a transsexual but as a girl, but there was a time when it was difficult and I wanted to kill myself every waking moment.

People hate, people want to hurt you, and people want to kill you for who you are. Sometimes it's religion, sometimes it's race, and sometimes it's gender orientation or sexual preferences. What many of us look for is the day when we can go outside and not fear for our lives if someone with hatred discovers what or who we are. In a sense, it's like protecting freedom of speech for many. One day, we may be able to say whatever we like about the government and not fear that we will be used as a scapegoat for federal crimes or murdered in our sleep.

I am not looking for benefits, I am not looking for the government to say "everyone must accept it, it is law". I just want people to naturally accept that people are born certain ways and that's fine. You may not want to look at me, talk to me, or work with me. That is fine, it is your right and I will fight to the death to defend your right to believe so.

I cannot stand what democrats and the radical liberals are doing to the LGBT community. They control, manipulate and try to sway this community for votes and create drama and other things to benefit them in some way. I don't care about ceremonial marriage but it would be nice to see everyone have a right to be in a legal partnership to take out loans, buy a house and other things instead of being ignored.

I can't tell you how much society hurts me, and other people whom are lesbian, gay, bisexual or tran but it's a constant battle until you start ignoring them. There shouldn't be a pride day or week or month, there shouldn't be a African American day, week or month, there should not be any discussion about whether it is right or wrong, but just the understanding that we are all different and we have our own lives. To fall into either or means a political or religious group has swayed you to believe in one of those cases either directly or indirectly by manipulation of the media, news, and other forms of social informants.

We all have our own lives to live, so please live your own however you desire. By creating barriers, do you truly feel free or trapped in a prison?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join