It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gay agenda and why it bothers me: An analogy

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by King_John

Originally posted by King_John
I'm talking about the "Oh my god, look at me I'm gay" type of flaunting.

You mean how straight people "flaunt" their sexuality by holding hands, kissing and talking about their "wives" or "husbands" to everyone? "Look at me! I'm straight", they say! They announce that they have successfully bred, and everyone throws a party. There are parties every time a straight couple gets married.

Why shouldn't gay people celebrate the same way?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

There are many things that are natural which causes diseases. Just because something is natural, doesn't determine whether it is safe or not. An example would be a guy catching diseases by sticking his penis into a vagina without a condom.

By the way, all gay guys do not have anal sex, and there are also gay women.

link   

I've had plenty of sex with girlfriends throughout the years. Never once was it to procreate.

edit on 24-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Here's a Country, that might meet your standards.......

Its not forced down your throat at all.......................

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

You mean how straight people "flaunt" their sexuality by holding hands, kissing and talking about their "wives" or "husbands" to everyone? "Look at me! I'm straight", they say! They announce that they have successfully bred, and everyone throws a party. There are parties every time a straight couple gets married.

I had to star your post as it shows in the most basic form how some replies about flaunting sexuality annoys someone when most likely they have flaunted their own just as your example shows.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I read the OP, and I'm sorry about his beef.

I've always been gay; and I'm proudly gay.

I'm sad many men, both gay and straight, still die because of masculine stereotypes and maintaining a "tough guise".
I'm sad women are still raped because of gender stereotypes, ranging from advertisement to film.

I'm sad that the so-called "feminization" of the male is pushed as a current social hysteria, when men in popular culture were far closer to being transvestites in other decades and ages.

I'm also sad that being gay has been hidden for so long in some great artists that it suddenly seems like a revelation to some.

I don't agree with pushing sexual stereotypes on children, because there are many ways to be gay or straight.

I'm sad that gay men in Uganda and the Congo have to flee their countries to come to South Africa because they face being murdered in their countries, and I'm sad that lesbian women in our country face "corrective rape".
I'm also sad that torture and aversion therapy is practiced in the USA on gay people.

I'm sad that straight people feel so one-sided about gay people, because we don't rape and torture people to make them gay, like straight extremists sometimes do to try and make us straight.
I'm sad your sexuality is so weak, and that it is threatened by mere gay visibility in history.

So I don't care what anybody else thinks, and please forgive me for that.

edit on 24-7-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I've had plenty of sex with girlfriends throughout the years. Never once was it to procreate.

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Absolutely..
Heh, and to think I was close to abandoning this thread after all the body function posts and others ignoring response about flaunting.

link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
All my relationships have been with men, I love men, and I love them because of their male body parts, and their mind, and their gender,

My husband is the same way. He is pretty much smacked all the way over the the heterosexual side of the continuum.
He has NO desire for other men and finds the idea repulsive. Still, he's a staunch supporter of equal rights for all.

I will tell you what he says.

Please do! I can't wait to hear.

LOL OK, yea, my husband is not in touch with his feminine side.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

To throw out the other sidelf argument, why do either groups have to flaunt their relationships? I admit I occasionally talk about my boyfriend, but I won't just brag about it, same with sexuality. My friends were given orders by me to shoot me if I ever starte to act like that, by me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

thank god,

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

BH
I think he is talking about the strange attitude associated with it. The Fake high pitched girl voice and slurring the "s's" being immature and obnoxious.
But normally thats only seen in the younger homosexual folks. So maybe its just a immaturity thing.

link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

I am starting to understand.

When a man inserts his penis into a woman's vagina it is to procreate.It is how we all got here. (most of us)

When we eat, the waste products are expelled out our anus, in the form of poo poo, the waste from our food.

So a gay man can insert his penis into a mans anus, just like a womans vagina. But instead of the act to procreate, the gay man does this because he thinks that sticking his penis into the part of the human body that gets rid of the waste products is natural, normal and healthy.

Its all sounds so normal, so natural, so clean and wholesome.

I can not even imagine for one second, how this totally natural act could have any disease or risk associated with it.

After all, its so natural.

So many things wrong with this post. So much ignorance, I don't even know where to begin.

Diseases are spread with vaginal sex. Do you know how many bacteria grow in a person's mouth? Just kissing someone can make you sick. How clean and wholesome is that?

I'm not going to even go into the fact that lots of heterosexual men like to have anal sex with women. Or the fact that poop is just organic matter, no worse than all the bacteria in someone's mouth. Or the fact that not all gays have anal sex.

link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
But I do feel there is a "gay agenda," to push social acceptance of homosexuality in media and academia. And it bothers me. It doesn't obsess me and its not something I think about night and day, but it annoys me.

I graduated high school in 1964 - - same year as the Civil Rights Act.

I've heard all the excuses before.

Integration had to be forced. It was the correct decision.

"I have gay friends, but..." www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Who said anything about celebrating those occasions? I have no problem if a gay couple wants to throw a baby shower if they become parents or if they want to hold a wedding reception if they get married. I do have a problem if I'm out in a public place and there's a gay guy being loud and obnoxious, flaunting his sexual orientation then calls it "Gay Pride" so it's suppose to be ok then.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I agree 100% that a forced change in society has been promoted regarding 'gayness'.
To hate because of it is wrong but to pretend it is as normal as apple pie is retarded. I think the same has been done with islam and immigration too.
Gays can 'do' who they want but I am sick of having it rammed down my throat everyday... Metaphorically of course

edit on 24-7-2012 by Dhimmie because: love

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Is this a joke?

Every single time you had sex with one of your girlfriends it was to procreate.

Maybe it wasn't your intention to, but the body and its natural functions work independently of your intentions. Hence the need to use contraception.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Originally posted by resoe26
BH
I think he is talking about the strange attitude associated with it. The Fake high pitched girl voice and slurring the "s's" being immature and obnoxious.
But normally thats only seen in the younger homosexual folks. So maybe its just a immaturity thing.

Yeah, have you noticed how teens act in general?

Still, if a 35-year-old man wants to flip his wrist and talk with a lisp, who am I to say it's "wrong"? That's true FREEDOM. Some women act very feminine and others act more masculine (and I'm talking about straight women). People are DIFFERENT. Some gay people are obvious. Some straight people are obvious (the guys that wolf-whistle, the girls who wear tight dresses and flirt with their eyes...) People are different.

Who is to say that we should all act alike (and preferably act like straight people do)?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

BH

But in my opinion that's a persons personality, I have interacted with men that speak like the example you've given and they were not gay.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Is this a joke?

Every single time you had sex with one of your girlfriends it was to procreate.

Maybe it wasn't your intention to, but the body and its natural functions work independently of your intentions. Hence the need to use contraception.

I read that , In Fox Mulder's voice...........

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join