It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to James Holmes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Why so much insanity? Spreading so much negativity... Do you know you did this to yourself?
If only we could understand what happened to you, how did you come to this?
Have you ever felt love, care and affection? Was your heart that cold and dry?
I am so sorry for you...My thoughts and prayers are with the victims but there are no aggressors here, you are also a victim, a victim of yourself, you did this to yourself. Do you know you are your worst enemy?
Only love, care and affection can bring you back James, i hope someone can give it to you, i would save you if i could but no one can save you but yourself. You must want to be saved by love and affection.
Life is a mystery, i question myself why some people do good and others do so bad?
Why can some of us feel the will to do good and others cant avoid to spread terror, violence?
Are we all Innocent the end? People don't make themselves, they don't control all the factors that make them do the things they do, do they?
Were you representing the negative pole?
Is this just duality working, is this like a dream, a play, a movie and you were playing the villain?
Anyway, the feelings are real, the fear, desperation, the suffering is real, its real to you and everyone you affected.
Did you know you did this to yourself? I already told you...
I am so sorry for you.
Only love can bring you back but you have to let it in. How will that happen? I don't know.
I can only wish you well, send you love, we are all one, i will not judge you, if only i could understand you better...
Please, try to remember that god/love is always trying to reach you, if only you could let it in... It changes everything, did you know that? Maybe you forgot it. But Love will not forget you, never! I know it will someday touch you.
May god/love/light touch us all.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Reply From James Holmes:

Derp, Bang bang, hyuk, uhh.. Oh wot? Those ppl dun like me.. err Werps..

BOOO HOOO I thought I'd be a famous... I didn't even an hero..
Aww now I are sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I can understand where you are coming from, but about the only part I can agree with is the part where he did this to himself. If he would have kept it to himself, this tragedy would have never happened. I don't know what makes people do things like this. There has to be something wrong mentally no doubt. No conscience. I feel some people are so miserable, they just want others to suffer the way they feel they are suffering and I think that is a selfish way of life that many people partake in on a daily basis that don't murder other people.

I don't know what kind of childhood he had, but there comes a time when all of us should "rise above our raising" and not use it as an excuse for everything we do wrong in life.

Again, I do understand where you are coming from. I am not sure any of us can ever understand what makes people like this tick because we can't fathom ever doing something this awful. He has some problems for sure, but lots of folks lost their lives because he chose this route to deal with them and in doing so he forfeited his own. My sympathies lie with the victims alone on this one.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I hope you never make mistakes because if you do, maybe people will not try to understand you and forgive you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Frankly, while I can feel sorry for the shooter in some ways, I feel far, far more for his victims. Any suffering he may have surely cannot be measured against theirs.

A six-year-old girl was murdered. Her own mother Ashley has been left paralyzed, and not only that, she is pregnant. (And even though she was shot in the stomach her unborn child should be okay, thankfully.) And worse still, this same woman lost her father eight weeks ago. He died after a ten-month battle against leukemia.

Refer: H elp For Ashley Moser

I cannot even imagine how I would feel if I lost a child. But to lose a father and then a child in such a short time? It's beyond my ability to comprehend. And as a man, I have to add that only a woman could even begin to imagine what she must be feeling as she lies paralyzed in a hospital bed, still carrying and nurturing a new life within her, a baby that her now-dead daughter was probably looking forward to with such joy and anticipation.

And that's just the story of one family.

They are the ones who really need our prayers and support right now. The alleged shooter is sitting in jail, being fed and clothed and no doubt getting whatever medical treatment he needs -- on the taxpayer's account -- and meanwhile his surviving victims are living a world of hurt and those who died are being grieved for!

Namaste,

Mike
edit on 24/7/12 by JustMike because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
Do you know you did this to yourself?

You assume too much. You don't know if he is mentally ill or not. If he has a psychosis, then he was not in control and a sick brain made him do it. A sick brain that any one of us could have happen to us. You have to wait to see what the doctors say before you can say that he 'did it to himself'.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I also feel sorry for James... I know almost everyone is hating him right now...
Of course i wish well to the victims, this was a great tragedy, but really, he is a victim also.
What he did.... he is under the lwas of god, karma, etc so it will not be pretty, he did this to himself and he will feel it...

So i am sorry for everyone involved, including him, but this letter was to him.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Whatever happened in is brain, its sad and i am really sorry for him too, not just for the victims, for me he is also a victim, so this letter was for him.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Why so much insanity? Spreading so much negativity... Do you know you did this to yourself?
If only we could understand what happened to you, how did you come to this?
Have you ever felt love, care and affection? Was your heart that cold and dry?
I am so sorry for you...My thoughts and prayers are with the victims but there are no aggressors here, you are also a victim, a victim of yourself, you did this to yourself. Do you know you are your worst enemy?
Only love, care and affection can bring you back James, i hope someone can give it to you, i would save you if i could but no one can save you but yourself. You must want to be saved by love and affection.
Life is a mystery, i question myself why some people do good and others do so bad?
Why can some of us feel the will to do good and others cant avoid to spread terror, violence?
Are we all Innocent the end? People don't make themselves, they don't control all the factors that make them do the things they do, do they?
Were you representing the negative pole?
Is this just duality working, is this like a dream, a play, a movie and you were playing the villain?
Anyway, the feelings are real, the fear, desperation, the suffering is real, its real to you and everyone you affected.
Did you know you did this to yourself? I already told you...
I am so sorry for you.
Only love can bring you back but you have to let it in. How will that happen? I don't know.
I can only wish you well, send you love, we are all one, i will not judge you, if only i could understand you better...
Please, try to remember that god/love is always trying to reach you, if only you could let it in... It changes everything, did you know that? Maybe you forgot it. But Love will not forget you, never! I know it will someday touch you.
May god/love/light touch us all.

exactly and i wish other people would see this

there is too much negativity in the world

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I understand what you are saying and believe me, I feel it's only right that if you wish to state what you feel, then you should do so.

Some years ago a dear friend of mine was murdered. He got into a silly argument in a bar and the other guy knifed him. It was a devastating thing, to lose a friend that way.

Later, I spent a lot of time with his sister as she was pretty much alone. No family nearby, few friends. We just sat around and talked and drank tea, and slowly, she worked through her grief. And in all that talking the feeling we shared about his killer was sadness. We hated what he had done to her brother, but we didn't hate him.

Even so, my first priority was her welfare, because the man who killed her brother was placed in a secure psychiatric ward and getting medical care while he was assessed. She, however, had to somehow move ahead with her life and especially as she had a school-aged daughter she needed support. She had only moved to the region a few months before (after a divorce from a very violent husband), ironically so she could be close to her only sibling.

This is what I meant in my post. Why we may feel sorry for the one who does the crime, it's the victims and their families who so often need help and support.

But yes, I understand you: your message is for him and so I respect that.

Mike

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Maybe you should really be directing this letter to whomever masterminded this whole elaborate stunt which has the sole objective of getting the public softened to allow strict gun control in the USA. These tactics arent new, as you can see how SCUM-BAGS disarmed other countries.

...besides, obama is working "under the radar" to get rid of our 2nd Amendment rights. Which of course will only take away the LAW-ABIDING folks ability to defend themselves as you see in areas of the USA which has strict gun control. The criminals ALL HAVE GUNS and the law-abiding folks have NOTHING!!!!!!

There a LOT more to this story. A 1st grader can easily see it...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by JustMike

I also feel sorry for James...

Me, too! Now, let's put him out of his misery.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

So what? The drama and tragedy are real, it doesn't really matter if this was masterminded by TPTB.
Why so much paranoia with conspiracies? I like conspiracies too but there is much more than that.
Can you connect to the tragedy, to the feelings of the people involved? The fear, hate, desperation and suffering are real to everyone involved.

But hey, why don't you go to the threads discussing the conspiracies behind it? This thread is not into it.

Stay if you want but conspiracies behind the crime are off topic. This is about compassion, understanding...

Thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm very impressed with the OP. It takes some real gumption to post a thread like this. It takes a very good and kind soul to show love in this situation.

Combating something so awful with love... Seems powerful.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
James Holmes' reply: Because I'm a terrorist.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Combating something so awful with love... Seems powerful.

Whoever said that pen is mightier than the sword obviously have never faced an automatic weapon.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The easy answer to wrong doing is judgement and throwing stones, that's so easy... too easy indeed.
I wont fall for it, he is under the law, the law of men and the divine law, he will not escape it, so why more negativity towards him? It wont help anyone.

Vengeance, eye for an eye... that's the looser´s answer. Wrong doing cant escape the divine law, no one can, it will be hard for him to face the consequences of his acts, he will feel everything he made others feel. And men caught him too, so not only the divine law, he will face the law of men. So why negative energy towards him?

Hate and vengeance are not the answer.

His actions will face the law of men and the law of god, so don't worry about justice, send him love, that will help him, not hate.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Your post was powerful because it helps to understand where it comes from...
It helps to understand that some people cant stand what happened to them and they react doing the same to others.
But of course that is not the answer.
If this person have had someone who gave him love and affection, if he have accepted it, maybe he wouldn't reach this level of negativity. But its hard, some people are heavily blocked to positive energy... Its complicated because these people cant give or receive good energy, they can only give and receive low energy.
Only love can defeat lack of love... But its hard, people must open the channel to let it in... Its a mystery to me, really...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here is my letter to James Homes

"Your a scumbag" and you should get the death penalty and i hope that they make you die slowly and very very painfully.

Rot in HELL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join